Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-03/jeff-bezos-sells-1-1-billion-amazon-shares-with-stock-at-record
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have more hair than him.

I have a bigger dick than him

he's Lex Luthor

he's jewish

Is it that bitconnect guy?

He will destroy Bitcoin.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't he putting half his wealth into space and just keeps fucking around small time?

Because le space meme is fake and the earth is flat. There I said it, now you know.

maybe the fucking asshole should pay his army of warehouse slaves a fair wage

He's literally doing that right now

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-03/jeff-bezos-sells-1-1-billion-amazon-shares-with-stock-at-record
>The world’s richest man said in April he would sell $1 billion a year in Amazon stock to fund Blue Origin LLC, the rocket company fueling his dream of sending people into space. He had already sold another batch of a million shares in May.

>caring about dumb dirty proles who used to be chads and stacies in their prime instead of building nerd empires
l m a o

He has psycho eyes. I don't like looking at this man

Tell him to buy some pink bahhahhaaa

He has $90 billion. That's a lot of money.

>le space meme

god normies are so boring

>not working towards a space weapon that can glass africa from orbit

Shinetop gonna get fuckin rekt by the top Bitcoin holders.

I thought normies didn't like "wasting" money in space?
What's wrong with space anyways? It's like "The Ocean 2.0" and we figured that shit out, with great results.
Or do you want to be limited to one single planet among trillions?
I guess you're more worried about making money and getting your dick wet?
Or "raising" the results of previous dick wettings?
Fuck off and stop dragging my species down, simpleton.

>literally throwing money into space

i don't get it, why would you do it - our technology simply isn't there yet to do to interplanetary human travel

there are people way richer than him that are much more liquid, theyre just not stupid enough to get on these lists, because their wealth isn't stored up in stocks and other non-liquid (at their scale) investments.

>our technology simply isn't there yet to do to interplanetary human travel
that's what he's trying to fix...

>our technology simply isn't there yet to do to interplanetary human travel
DO YOU THINK THAT TECHNOLOGY LITERALLY DROPS FROM THE SKY YOU DENSE FUCK

#

Virgin detected. Jealous - you can't get your dick wet because it's buried in a pubic fat mound. Also, your own mass would skew the rocket equasion so severely that lift off would fail, and your fat ass crashing to the earth would be detected at LIGO.

Why wont he fund a cure for baldness instead of this space fantasy so that i can use once i make it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he doesn't know about spirits