Fat hate

Can we have a fat hate thread?

Myron dem lats

Gotchu

I think anonymous guy and boogie are on to an interesting debate. Should people who don't use health insurance have to pay for health insurance?

I argue no if health insurance is provided by for profit companies and yes if it is provided by the government. I also think that if you are over your BMI then you should have to pay extra taxes, scaling for how much you are over your BMI. This way fat asses pay for their drain on healthcare much like smokers do through taxes on cigarettes

Nobody uses health insurance until they do.

>people who don't use insurance

Nobody uses insurance until they do. That's how it works.

You know what I mean. Anonymous guy is complaining about paying for healthcare that he doesn't use which to me is counter intuitive. I think a fat tax makes sense

Kek

You just make poorer fat people by taxing them.

I believe fat people became fat by being gullible, ignorant, idiots. I mean, people don't get to 600lbs by being clever.
Maybe introducing a 2 weeks course in school about how not to be a lardass written by people WHO KNOW what they're doing would be the beginning of a long-term solution.

honestly the dude replying to boogie makes a bad claim.
He probably doesnt use the library, or watch PBS, or go to local parks, or use a fair amount of what his tax dollars goes to. But he (i hope) would never give up library,parks,pbs, etc because he is aware of how important those are to maintaining a healthy community in our country. Healthcare is no different. People go to the libraries and get Veeky Forums more than you or I do but we dont condemn them for making use of our tax dollars.And if i ever needed to go to the library I am happy to know Internet access and resources are available for free or at a discounted price.

Everyone uses healthcare. Even the cough medicine is subsidized in my country.

I don't know what you mean. If the guy is complaining about paying for healthcare he doesn't use, that's how insurance works. You pay for it when you don't need it so that you have it when you do. Anyone complaining they don't use it means they haven't used it yet, but that's exactly why you get it before you need it. Because you don't know when you will need it.

If you are debating the actual law, sure, I don't think the penalty is the best solution. But the cost of healthcare doesn't disappear. When he needs it, and he will, what would he do if he had no access? Die? Lose his savings because the cost of serious care is more than he ever would have paid in?

I really don't understand how this is even a question. Should the government point a gun at me and tell me to spend my money on something I don't want? Obviously not.

t. Ancap Libertarian
taxes are taxes agreed upon by the majority get over it

imagine, however, if you will...a world without insanely inflated insurance prices where a doctors visit could easily be an out-of-pocket tier expense. The only reason people THINK healthcare is so expensive because they THINK that they would have to pay what the insurance companies are charging, when it's really just a fucking money laundering scheme to make heads of insurance companies rich

Martin Shkreli pointed out how this shit happens. If the government is guaranteed to pay, insurance companies can charge whatever the fuck they want and they get it

Stop hating on Boogie.

Yet you, and everyone else pays car insurance every month without a peep. Because you're told to.

>The government should control every aspect of my life
Really made me think, Karl.
Just because people vote to steal money from me doesn't mean it's ok to do so. The original purpose of government and taxation in the US was to provide public goods. i.e. Goods that the free market will not provide. There is no reason for the government to implement a system like this. The free market can (and did) provide medical insurance.

That's a bunch of issues good god

If you want to operate a mobile wrecking ball, you better have some way to compensate me if you fuck my property up. There's no way to ensure that you will have enough money to fix my shit unless there is a mandate on insurance.

I agree Veeky Forums's obsession with hating boogie is way out of proportion, even for a dude that big

you could always escape to some OogaaBooga """""""""""""society"""""""""""""" retard :^)

wont have to pay taxes on your little island

Socialized healthcare is immoral, it destroys freedom and people who are for it are bad.

And when you take up time, money, and space in our hospitals you'd better have a way to pay for it besides loading the debt onto anyone else, either bus or the hospitals themselves. The vast majority of people have no way to pay for the smallest hospital procedures out of pocket...so you'd better have insurance.

It's just le edgy at this point. There are worse fat fucks out there at the moment. If anyone here was Boogie's size, they'd be the same way kek.

Quints confirm.

The US is Oogabooga island, dumbass. People left Europe for the Americas and created a constitution so this shit wouldn't get forced down their throats. Unfortunately, idiots that can't be bothered to understand world history, like you, are fucking it up for everybody. Get the fuck out of the US if you hate freedom, nigger.

that is semen
there is someone in this world that did this and its alive, he is out there, thinking a lot of sick shit...

This wouldn't be a burden on taxpayers if hospitals weren't forced to accept patients.

Kill yourself retard. The whole point of america is escaping govt tiranny.

People should have the choice on whether or not they have health insurance. That is not the case under Obamacare and under most if not all western countries.

I think people should have their health examined more closely and they should pay based on health. If a person can be determined to be healthy, they should have to pay less due to less risks being present.

But if someone is determined to be unhealthy and have risk factors for more diseases, they should pay more because obviously, they will be using insurance more.

I'm all for paying for insurance; it makes sense. But general rates shouldn't go up when it's a matter of paying for someone else.

holy shit what is that

>People should have the choice on whether or not they have health insurance
This.

Plus, if an insurance company doesnt want to insure you, you shouldnt be able to force them. Freedom of association. Its like the gay couple and the cake incident. The baker can refuse, and insurance companies should be allowed to refuse, for the same reason.

I hope assholes like Boogie die from a heart attack asap.

quints on the worst post I've seen in my fucking life

>I think people should have their health examined more closely and they should pay based on health
How about we allow freedom and we let companies determine what price they are willing to offer you.

I actually have a short fat hate story for once and I can totally relate as a reforming fatty.

>In the theater yesterday
>Very hot day outside so theater is haven for overweight people
>huge dude sitting center, back row, nearly wide enough to need two seats
>Gut so big, it is maybe 6" from his knees, at most
>Has a large drink in one cup holder, open packages of sugary snacks all around
>during the previews he falls asleep, probably because of his blood sugar making him tired
>He starts the familiar fat guy snore, clearly has sleep apnea-the call of the fattie
>The noise of the movie would drown his snoring out, thankfully
>Every so often the movie or laughter of the movie would wake him up
>Eventually he stayed awake long enough to watch the 90 minute movie.
>Another excellent reminder that I'm never going back to that

and this affected you because....?

fuck off fatty

I really don't think health insurance should be provided by for profit companies. To me it makes sense for someone to have to get car insurance if they have a car. They went out of their way to buy one, if only a little. I have no choice about having a body and I don't think that health insurance works well in this country.

Imo the government should provide healthcare. Doctors' salaries will certainly take a hit and the upper management of health insurance companies will throw a fit, but the government is supposed to work for you and me, not for Anthem Blue Cross or whoever provides your health insurance. People in Canada and the UK have government provided health care and they aren't plagued with long wait times or fear of a large hospital bill for instance

jokes on you kiddo
im a manlet skeleton

pics

It just was more motivation I guess. It was kind of annoying to hear his snoring. I just wanted to share friendo.

show me your dick faggot

what if i dont want to

Confirmed girl.

LONDON

Or it didn't happen

Lol fucking fatties all gotta do lift weit and pull 8 3 time eat none why with wing flaps

This. It's why you can get a 20% discount most places if you don't have insurance.

Nice

And insurance is supposed to protect against unlikely but severe events. Needing some form of health care, especially preventive health care, is not an unlikely event.

OK yeah, there's that, but how dystopian are we gonna go here? It is America and we love psychotic extremes, what happens when someone's turned away cause they don't have blond hair and blue eyes? Or they don't have the right pedigree? Or whatever...?

That reminds me of a delayed flight I had to wait for once
>sitting around near the gate, annoyed by lack of updates by the airline
>hear snoring
>goddamn it
>decide to change seats to escape the racket
>realize it's not coming from anyone in my row, or the rows immediately adjacent
>some fat fuck a good forty feet away snoring as loudly as a regular person right next to you

The loudest snore I've ever heard. Went on for an hour. I wonder if he's dead now.

Don't forget fat women usually have bad hygiene

desu society in general destroys freedom and yet you're here

>what happens when someone's turned away cause they don't have blond hair and blue eyes
Then that person doesn't receive the treatment that they have no right to receive. Also, people stop going to that hospital because discrimination is frowned upon in the US. Then the business closes and non-discriminatory hospitals flourish.
That's assuming the hospital is a private business. If it's public, then they would not be allowed to refuse service based on such things.

>kiddo
also a redditor apparently

Fat people already pay extra taxes because they buy so much damn food and there is sales tax on food.

Witnessed

>debate
fuck that. just pull that guy's stitches so all the bugs fall out

Nice.

>Not drinking your own cum after you've been marinating your chinese waifu figures in it for over a month

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH FUCKING TEST YOU'RE JUST WASTING?

Like the totally not inflated healthcare prices pre-obamacare?

Those reasons are enough, but there is alot more we could write.

obunga care made my health insurance rise from $74/mo to $184/mo for a worse plan

southern california, private insurance

>fat(obese) girl at my work place
>every day complains about being tired
>every day complains about being sore
>every day complains about being fat
>a few times a year she starts working out and dieting
>then she'll talk about how well she's been doing for a few days
>within two weeks tops(usually only a day or two) will have an excuse such as "i'm too sore to work out today"
>will stop her "routine" entirely(i think she just walks her cat lmao)
>will go back to eating cheeseburgers and fries or tacos and shit every day at lunch
>has a minimum 300 calorie coffee EVERY SINGLE MORNING
>snacks all day, eats any cakes or donuts that people bring to the office like a hog
>while she's eating or drinking these things will drop lines like "this is why i'm fat" while proceeding to complain about being fat
>once bragged about losing 10 pounds in a day (she didn't eat or drink anything all day)
>i've been watching her slowly get larger and larger and more bitchy and jaded as time goes by
>she's becoming progressively more lazy
>eating worse and worse, getting into frosty whipped cream starbucks type shit
>going for ice cream an hour after she has lunch
>STILL complaining about her fatness
>have told her that she can just eat better to drop the weight but she just shrugs it off
>at one point she went to the doctor and tried to convince him that she had some sort of thyroid problem
>doc said she was just fucking fat

Shit like this makes me want to leave but they pay me too good to do what i do.

I wish i didn't fall for the office job meme. I'm tired of dealing with fucks like this for 5 days/week.

Anyone else have any experiences with fatties @ work to share?

I've once overheard a fat woman saying that models misrepresent real women and it makes her insecure to look at the models. The term 'fat acceptance' was thrown out there, as well.

Why does Reddit ruin everything lads

Traumatic middle School experience?
Traumatic middle School experience

>Be me
>Be 14y/o male
>Be in mandatory gym class in 7th grade
>Not fit, but not fat either, probably 15BMI
>All the guys change together in locker room
>Nobigdeal.jpg
>Most of us don't change underwear because we're middle schoolers ffs
>Be one kid who does change underwear
>At least 320lb guy, average height for his age, shaped like a fuckin pear
>Every day comes in smelling like cat piss
>It's bad enough that you can tell where he's been from the trail of odor he leaves
>Literally nobody likes him, but every day he tries to single someone out to talk to him
>Cringeyasfuck.png
>Still wore T-shirts from elementary school field days
>Every day we get back to locker room to change
>Standard application of deodorant, cologne, etc.
>This motherfucker puts deodorant underneath his fat rolls and underneath his balls
>Mfw he lifts up his rolls
>The smell
>The goddamn smell
>Motherfucker literally had molds n sheit growing on his body
>Everybody in gym avoids like the plague for the rest of the school year

So that's how I got introduced to disgusting fat people, continues to be exercise motivation to this day.

Spoken like someone smugly certain that they won't be the one turned away to die.

>How do people snoring loudly in a public space affect you
Kys youreself

I've seen this dozens of times on here and just now noticed he is raising his right eyebrow like the guy in his profile pic. I couldn't tell because of how fat his eyelids are.

>agreed upon by the majority
It has literally never happened that a president explicitly admitted to raising taxes prior to winning an election. If there's one thing the majority wants, it's less taxes.

Even if your leader was democratically chosen, what he does in office doesn't necessarily represent what the majority wants

Why do so many fatties have bloated noses like this? Does the body store fat in the nose, or is it just a fat people (((genetics)))?

Those companies set the prices way too high though. Imo making a profit by exploiting peoples' desire not to get their life destroyed by sickness and debt is immoral.

This. I would never trust anyone who makes a profit on me being sick, to keep me in good health.
Thank god I don't live in the jewnited states.

>boiled in cum
The world is a wonderous place always full of new discoveries

>hating on starving, harmless, old jewish widows

you monster

Why are fatties usually verbally fat? As in, you can tell they're fat simply by their voice, no need to see them. Does the fat on their throat literally weigh it down and alter it?

It's beause of the shortness of breath and the frequent pauses while they wait for their fat to stop wobbling. Also a lot of fatties don't get out much so they are awkward and don't know how normal people communicate. They are using out of place idioms or don't know local ones.

That was one hell of a meltdown, holy shit

"""Gamer""" culture was a mistake

>420x420xx

B)

>being so tight fisted you won't even spend money to feed yourself
Oyyyy

>"I kept bees for FIFTEEN YEARS whilst my wife thought I was presenting BBC Breakfast".

Holy fuck I can't breathe.

I don't have any stories yet, but 3 out of the 4 girls hired recently at my office are overweight. One eats like complete shit, but isn't too far gone, while the other 2 are just hambeasts that eat at their desks while working.

>UK don't have long wait times

Sorry to be a downer m8, but we are having to wait longer and longer due to the NHS collapsing. More and more NHS contracts are being sold to private clinics.

Privatisation is coming here and I'm fucking terrified by it.

Is this real? HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>falling the NHS in chaos meme
don't be silly. This crap has been pushed for decades now

Let capitalism fix things you dumb fuck. People are only fat because the fucking government got in the way.