Greek Yogurt - 520 Calories, 92g protein, 36g carb, 0g fat, 0g fiber, 36g sugars

>Greek Yogurt - 520 Calories, 92g protein, 36g carb, 0g fat, 0g fiber, 36g sugars
>Natty Crunchy Peanut Butter - 360 calories, 14g protein, 18g carb, 30g fat, 4g fiber, 8g sugars
>Black Beans - 360 calories, 21g protein, 69g carb, 1.5g fat, 18g fiber, 3g sugars
>White Rice - 150 calories, 3g protein, 35g carb, 0g fat, 0g fiber, 0g sugars
>Protein Shake - 500 calories, 64g protein, 32g carb, 11g fat, 0g fiber, 25g sugars

Total: 1890 calories, 174g protein, 190g carbs, 41g fat, 22g fiber, 72g sugar.

I'm 6'0 and am trying to drop from 190 to 160-170. Would this diet be relatively good? The only thing I could think to do would be to try and get some more fat and less sugar.

add some eggs

>no green veggies
In the trash.

Okay, so lets say I cut the peanut butter dosage in half to add like 2 eggs and a good amount of broccoli? Would this be icantcomplain.png tier?

Or do I cut out the rice and add the eggs/broccoli instead of halving the peanut butter since muh fat macros?

>>Greek Yogurt - 520 Calories, 92g protein, 36g carb, 0g fat, 0g fiber, 36g sugars
10/10
>No frozen berries and stevia to mix in the yoghurt for godly taste and micronutrient gains
0/10
>Natty Crunchy Peanut Butter - 360 calories, 14g protein, 18g carb, 30g fat, 4g fiber, 8g sugars
5/10 get yourself a brand that only lists peanuts or peanuts and salt as its ingredients to drop down to 0 sugar. This will get you to 10/10
>Black Beans - 360 calories, 21g protein, 69g carb, 1.5g fat, 18g fiber, 3g sugars
10/10
>White Rice - 150 calories, 3g protein, 35g carb, 0g fat, 0g fiber, 0g sugars
10/10
>No mention of tabasco + salsa to make the godly beans + rice combo palatable
0/10
>Protein Shake - 500 calories, 64g protein, 32g carb, 11g fat, 0g fiber, 25g sugars
0/10, shakes should be used when trying to eat more food but you can't so you eat it in liquid form or then you can't meet your protein goal otherwise. This shake is from a mass gainer, not from concentrated/isolated protein, because the calories from protein are less than half. Since you have no trouble meeting your protein goal and could use some more satiation, eat some real food instead. I recommend chilli con carne, maybe some tofu scramble and some greens wouldn't hurt.
>Knows about TDEE and caloric deficit
10/10

Average score should be about 6/10, you're on the right track

What Greek yogurt are you eating that has that much sugar?

He's probably eating the crap with fruit at the bottom.

OP just start somewhere and improve it over time it doesnt have to be a 100% perfect diet plan so long you hit your protein intake and calories

Get plain Greek yogurt by the tub.

I recommend mixing it with your whey, it will taste like soft serve ice cream and be a filling treat.

Now that's autism if I've ever seen it

Honestly, I don't know what kind of shitty ass soft serve ice cream you've had but anything mixed with whey tastes fucking awful.

The yogurt I'm eating is zero-fat plain greek yogurt. I was surprised by the sugar content as well.

Thanks user, I'll look for better peanut butter and try to swap the shake out for something like chicken.

>I was surprised by the sugar content as well.
It's just lactose from the milk, the other anons are idiots (it IS sugar, just not added)
>Thanks user, I'll look for better peanut butter and try to swap the shake out for something like chicken.
You'll go to like 300g protein, you don't need that much, but you do you booboo
Don't forget the frozen berries next time to mix in the yogurt

Well when I say chicken I guess I mean a mix of chicken with like some nuts or something filling. I used to love frozen berries since they were like 30 calories a cup, so I'll look into mixing them. Hopefully I'll be able to hit 170 before August ends.

are you fucking retarded? natural greek yogurt should have at most like 7g/100 sugars and alot more fat than 0.
Dont buy into the no fat meme, its the worst dietary advice. Cut sugars raise fats will always help you lose weight and raise ur metabolism.

>are you fucking retarded?
No, are you?
>natural greek yogurt should have at most like 7g/100 sugars
Well yeah, OP's is 36g carbs per kg so 3.6g per 100 g. What's the problem?
>and alot more fat than 0.
1) Subtracting fat from something doesn't make it unnatural
2) Natural doesn't mean good, cobra poison and hurricanes are natural
3) Unnatural doesn't mean bad, vaccines and cars are unnatural
>Dont buy into the no fat meme
I don't and OP didn't either, where did you see that? Do you know what pb is?
>its the worst dietary advice.
I've seen worse, like keto. Nothing surprises me.
>Cut sugars raise fats will always help you lose weight
Cutting calories* helps lose weight. Low carb, much like low fat, is a meme.
>and raise ur metabolism.
Is this bait?

Who is that?

>white rice
>not brown rice

Contains phytates that inhibit nutrient absorption, just don't

>white rice
get brown or other whole rice

you need more fruits and veggies

ditch the shitty protein shake, get some decent whey, at least 20g prot for 30g of whey and do an omelet 4 eggs, brocoli, tomatoes, onions, corn and cheese, its godtier and super healthy

>crabbucket for an user critiquing and advising OP in a constructive manner
Fucking kill yourself you vapid asshole

>Greek Yogurt - 520 Calories, 92g protein, 36g carb, 0g fat, 0g fiber, 36g sugars

I would suggest getting plain flavored at only 6g of sugar per cup. You're getting almost a can of sodas worth.

I want my penis sucked by this quadroon or trap

>I have never bought yogurt before and also didn't read the thread

No turkey of chicken??????

yeah ur right I'm the one thats retarded, I read as 100g not 1kg, am way too tired, sry.
That said, "keto is a meme" is a meme.
I lost 5kg in 1 month, going down to 12% bodyfat, I have more energy, am more focused, I am sleeping 6.5-7.5 hrs a night down from 9-10.
And the research supports it. I dont see what the problem is

>I lost 5kg in 1 month, going down to 12% bodyfat
Nice. How many calories did you eat and what was your TDEE? My point is, you lost weight because of calorie restriction
>I have more energy, am more focused, I am sleeping 6.5-7.5 hrs a night down from 9-10.
Yeah and I went vegan and my hair grew back, I OHP yesterday's deadlift and my dick grew 2 inches
>And the research supports it. I dont see what the problem is
Easy. Post bloodwork.

>implying vaccines are good
no wonder you're a fucking autist

Swap the greek yogurt for Skyr

Low IQ spotted

small dick spotted

swap the beans with chicken