No one listen when I ask you guys to buy VTC, no one listen when I ask you guys to move to GRS...

No one listen when I ask you guys to buy VTC, no one listen when I ask you guys to move to GRS. The next coin that is going to pump tomorrow is DGB guys, rumors target is around 200+, you can’t get 2x now but at least stop being poor.

PLEASE BUY MY BAGS OH GOD THEY ARE SO HEAVY

>implying people don't have DGB already

JUST do it

I cut my losses on DGB already. Got it yesterday I am already green and it is still moving up slowly. I always source for coins that has not been pump for awhile and DGB charts looks good.

just had a look at the chart and op is entirely correct. The liberation of dgb badholders will be this week

Seriously it is frustrating. Veeky Forums just want to be poor.

No fomo, no market buying, and no investing in digibyte. You follow these rules and you'll have a long trading career.

hard to pick the top on this one maybe .67

You are an absolute retard if you think DGB is a bad coin at the moment. If you take a look at the chart and do a simple fucking TA you'll know what's up.

It's at the bottom of a fall, just like all the alts are. They had real news come out today with the airport shit. This has real legs, cheap, good tech and proven. It's about to fucking run.

There are plenty of much more solid coins that have 'bottomed'.

if biz is chilling, it's a telling sign to stay away from it.

Just because the meme is 100 sats doesn't mean it's the bottom

pick one other coin that has bottomed and not being played with by whales for a few months. I will put 1 BTC on it.

legit start using a trip if youre gonna do the "i said this i said that" crap, literally anyone could say that

I said that

It's low enough to make money and it's been going up a lot recently.

New fag here. Why did DGB dump so hard? Whats wrong with it?

I listen to everything Veeky Forums says and it lost me a lot of money

Remember when DGB was 2000 sats?Lol

DGB is a worthless garbage coin.

if you bought dgb before the last moon you're still sitting on over 30x

I don't blindly follow biz but sometimes it's not just shilling. you shouldnt invest in anything without evidence, the chart give me evidence this is going to be over 60cents very soon if you can't find the same evidence yourself don't invest

because everytime something new got posted, Veeky Forums will be like "wtf are you smoking", then few weeks later it become the 2nd jesus.

look at VTC and GRS, I already sold mine and people here are only starting to buy that shit.

what rumor are you listening to?

If biz posts a coin that is at a 6 month low it's prob time to buy

I 10x'd my position in DGB a few days ago, but i don't think it's going to the moon anytime soon. This is the dormant phase in the lifecycle of a crypto. You buy now and hodl. 10-20,000 sats is my target price.