Devcon get in here

I work for a contract auditing company and got free tickets to devcon this week. I have juicy gossip and inside information on old and new coins. Devcon attendants get in here!

>Cosmos
I have 0 faith in this project. Many of the developers do not know much about the technology and they looked like buffoons with their unicorn skit. Polkadot and Wanchain will be more successful. Expect alpha or beta release in December.

>Wanchain
Wanchain team looked a bit funny standing around awkward at the conference but their presentation was good and the team was nice. They have the skills to make their idea happen and releasing in December too.

>Funfair
Looking good and one of most promising projects there. They had a stall and said to expect release Q1 2018. One of few projects that do not look like a scam. I bought today.

>Devery.io
Saw this one biz a lot so I spoke to them. Team is one of nicer ones I spoke to and they genuine and focused. Idea is unique take on provenance and a cross between 0x and WTC. I see them doing good.

>Chainlink
Sergey is a strange man and danced around my question of token use. I ask if Swift is using token and he did not answer.

>Raiden
Strong team. Technical heavy weights. Token use is still questionable and team did not help get rid of concerns but the technical brilliance is strong.

I spoke to lots but these ones I spoke to recently. Ask your coin and I tell you if I spoke to them.

DId you speak to anyone about Chainlink?

I spoke to Sergeiy It is up there. I ask him about token and use with Swift. He pause for a bit and not answer question. I ask again and he raise voice and get steamy. I stopped and thanked him and go away.

He get fat too

Want anyting else?

Did you talk to anyone from Augur?

I'm not surprised. If there was news of that magnitude he'd announce it, not just leak it to people that asked.

I talk to joey krug. He kinda rude and autist. I ask about augur developmetns but he not say much. Building technology etc. Too busy at panteria i think

Glad someone else here likes premise of Funfair. Over the next few years I'm confident it'll grow on a large-scale and even begin competing with the likes of Playtech if they ought to disrupt the gaming industry. I heard that next year they might consider working on sports betting as well so it could possibly function in a similar manner to Betfair, and there's still lots they haven't even brought up yet like their Funfigurator or partnership intentions. Definitely a keeper imo.

it assumed that swift use link but they do not

Do you know if he had to pay to use the space, or to speak there?

I dont know this

So he might have had to pay to use their space? That would be big if true, because there's a lot of rumors going around that he doesn't ever pay to occupy spaces.

Jez is a good man. Funafir will be okay

>So he might have had to pay to use their space?
It is possible. I do not know more than this

>Sergy got fat

Shows over, selling my bags now. Fats cannot be disciplined enough to develop a real token.

Huge news. I've always heard he has a strict "no rent" (I'm paraphrasing) policy, so if it indeed comes out that there was some sort of payment for the use of the devcon facilities that could trigger a massive panic.

I am not sure if you can find this info

I only had the chance to attend day 4 yesterday. I got to see the CEO Streamr and they have partnerships and use cases coming out of their ass. Everyone here is sleeping on it because they are too busy making chainlink memes. It's been steady gaining since Bitfinex listing 2 days ago.

>Sergey is a strange man

What makes you say that?

Yes, it is true. He actually payed the devcon organizers to install extra large toilets. He also payed extra to rent a whole stall for himself for the full 3 days, I even heard he slept in there.

Stox?
I see it's up 6% today. some good news?

I did not see stox there

whats with that guys head?

Wanchain. These guys are the real deal. I reckon it will do x5

dunno

photoshop

wanchain is good

Yeah this did t happen fuck off

that microraiden robot demonstration was a significant moment for the entire financial sector. i want 100k RDN after seeing that shit

also: flipping/selling wanchain before 6 months is crazy talk

Oracle problems

tfw balls deep in rdn

>Devery.io
I was especially impressed with them too. It made me take them much more seriously.

Did you see decentraland there

ill take some RDN if theyre bothering your balls

i was at devcon3 as well and had similar conclusions.

>wanchain
I went to their talk at the hotel friday evening. they are aggressively hiring talents for their austin office. No problem hiring in China because of the population. Jack Lu is a veteran in cryptos with strong china connections and Dustin is the american face and goldman sach experience.

>cosmos
The asian chick with purple hair was hot due to the +2 effect during a sausage fest. wanchain is better.

>request.network
spoke with a guy from ycombinator. ahead of roadmap. i won't say much because it will reveal my identify. i'm buying more req.

>etherscan.io
good bunch of guys from malaysia. not going to ico for obvious reasons. i'm a dev and they answered my technical questions really well.

>chainlink
Sergey side stepped my questions as well about token. what dafuq is the LINK token for anway?

>blockfolio
Told them to fix the crazy data outlier from etherdelta that fucked my 6 months history and i had to start over.

Is devery legit? Did you see the devery guys hangukng around with any eth dev? Thanks

Why

thanks

I saw them with the golem team a lot

Give me the dirt on Enigma. I sold my bags at a 33% loss and Im thinking on rebuying after the fork.

can' bother sergey regarding partnerships/tokens as they have NDA...leaked information can do more harm than good sometimes

>request.network

Request is the first project to get me to buy something other than thx and ripple in a long time. Bullish is an understatement.

*btc not thx