Post your best stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWdv6riHan8
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

If only he went after Asian girls...

Not going my entire life without knowing what it feels like to be exceptional

He was a decent looking guy. Too bad about his personality.

[citation needed]

desu I'm surprised the average 20-something-year-old benches 82kg. Was this self reported?

>average male in his 20s
>benching 180
Bull fucking shit

this is actually especially true with women, I figure its because growing up and developing a personality as an ugly person makes you a sour cunt where as the world is genuinely a nicer place when you look good.

Regardless of why it happens though, and despite what you've always been told, ugly/fat women are insecure cunts who are more likely to cheat and the attractive ones are genuinely good loyal people.

This, but also
>average amount of pullups: 1
>average arm size: 13" (flexed)
There's no fucking way

>keep drinking from that plastic bottle, phytoestrogens don't actually effect humans.

Yeah no that makes no fucking sense

Thats why I don't take fitness mags seriously

I really just want women to look at me like this desu

Who is this?

>average sex session 3-10mins
really?

I've only been lifting for a year and women already look at me like this

>oh god he's trying to talk to me
>he is so autistic
>please make it stop

Zyzz

Elliot rodger... he is ultimate supreme gentleman. And murderer of pretty girls.

Probably just counting the minutes dick is thrusting in vagina. Sounds about right.

Guys will see ugly girls as easier. End of the night pulls. So 6/10s get way better looking men after them. Plus fatacceptance and all that shit.

seems like kind of a jerk, no?

They are demons trying to lure him to his death. Pretty creepy with that in mind.

>12:17 average mile time

What the fuck

He said at the press conference after "it was a lapse in judgment"

solid defense

Godlike Jaw

you can walk a mile in that time..

so cute

I'm a manlet who barely trains cardio and even I can jog my first mile in 8 minutes. What the fuck takes people 12+ minutes?

Just like my ex-wife!

jeez i feel bad for most guys

what should I drink out of?

Your hands, like a man

plasticizers like BPA are only really prevalent in soft plastics. shower curtains, squeezable bottles, etc. flexible plastics.

hard plastics like water bottles won't really have much trace amounts of plasticizer. and your liver is pretty good at breaking down whatever it is you orally consume.

what you should be more worried about is absorbing xenoestrogens through your skin. like from shampoo bottles. being absorbed through the skin bypasses the liver.

btw i might have no idea what i'm talking about. i'm not a med student but i paid attention in chem 1 and 2.

>with elephants

>being absorbed through the skin bypasses the liver.
Only on the first pass, depending on where you absorb it.

care to speculate on the plastics/xenoestrogen situation and how to mitigate exposure?

Its about the "average" AMERICAN aka the fatter than fat fatass.
Would explain the bench press and the bad running time.

not that guy

but try not to interact with very hot plastic. That is how the shit leeches into you. Living in a desert area would be the worst move. Also use glass containers, the food might be fine but when you are touching hot plastic you are letting potential leeching happen

what about foods that are specifically meant to be microwaved contained in plastic?

like the frozen bags of rice in the freezer aisle which tell you to poke holes and microwave for 3 mins or w/e

or the plastic cups of pasta that you pour in water up to a line and microwave for 3 mins

i'm really fuckin lazy, surely these plastics are bpa free that's why they tell me to heat them up?

>average bench 180lbs
>average body fat 17.6%
>average mile 12:17
Something's off here. Average man is fucking lying about a good amount of shit in this magazine.

180lbs is nothing to write home about

If you are 5'9" with a 34" waist and weight 168 pounds benching 180 sounds a bit inflated.

I agree but the "average" male is definitely not benching that shit

My fear used to be that I could become something like this. Looking at this show as a warning. Went from 220 to 153. Trying to get others to follow me

youtube.com/watch?v=KWdv6riHan8

What's sad is this guy, as fat as he is, is more famous than you and is getting paid to be a lardass. Meanwhile you hit the gym

At the cost of thousands hating him, him being a pain in the ass, mentally abusing his father and the hospital staff. I'm not jealous of him one bit. I've made a major turn around in my life, getting an internship, joining a friends business, having more energy, eating healthy and making new friends.

He'll continue to make people suffer and eating himself into oblivion. I just feel really sorry for his father and everyone else around him.

>men who would rather work out than have sex: 1 in 7
wassup Veeky Forums

feminists would get fucking pissed if they would make a woman version of this.
Also how ironic that they put a model on this page instead of some guy who is actually average.

Thoughts?

>surely these plastics are bpa free that's why they tell me to heat them up?
hahahahahahahah
Don't you get it? The reason why plastics have xenoestrogens is exactly so that male testosterone levels would drop. There is no other purpose than destroying the man and turning him into a passive slave of the elite.

Sup brah

Completely missed the point

kek, good one

I don't get how he missed the point. What is the point in your opinion?

Wait, wich one works the traps?

pike shoulder press works the traps

Nah man, Asian girls would reject him.

>t. Asian dude that dates mostly Hispanics and White girls and have been in an LTR with a White girl for 6 years now

So don't use shampoo?

With a little tan he'd be a native american chad

>ship in the harbor is safe

This Jaw line makes him look like a minecraft model...

THEY ARE GAINS GOBLINS.
THEY WANT TO PULL YOU IN AND MAKE YOU DO AQUA CARDIO

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLINS

>you can either be a sick cunt or you can be a sad cunt, don't be a sad cunt brah

It's photoshoped

But hawkings is a SJW cunt as well as a fuck of retarded opinions on things that he has no idea about how they actually work in reality

HILAS RUN
YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY GAIN GOBLINS
THEY'LL SUCK YOUR LIFE AND MONEY OUT

Fucking kek

topkek

nice

If I lift hard enough. Maybe someone will love me, for I cannot love myself.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735904
Once I'm a lanklet, I can finally be an hero.

>average men who want sex over lifting
>1 out of 7

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Sauce

I'm so very jealous.

Thanks for sharing

>on the 4th of july
Tip top

Monogatari Series - Kadermathudahuri-hen. Movie part 3.

BLACK HOLED

What a faggot

>buy the orange properties in monopoly

Best advice in the entire list.