Actually allergic to the gym

>be me
>20 years old
>have terrible gynecomastia, but lots of body and facial hair (test is normal)
>decide to get off my ass and start working out
>go to the gym, feeling hot and prickly, some rashes, ignore it
>go the gym the day after, return home unable to breathe because of neck swelling
>go to ER, turns out I'm allergic to something at gyms, most likely barbell/dumbbell metal
>can't afford the allergist
>antihistamines don't work
>gain more weight

Advice? I'm skinny fat (man tits, nice layer of fat all over). I know if I start running I'm going to look weaker than I already look.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/get-boot-camp-ready/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop licking the barbells

Wear gloves

The go for a run or a swim or do bodyweight exercises you stupid nigger.

>but lots of body and facial hair (test is normal)

Hair isn't always the best indicator of test levels. If you have gynecomastia, chances are your test levels are fucked somehow. Excess bodyfat can fuck up your hormone levels and turn test into estrogen, as can certain vitamin/mineral deficiencies.

Just because you have body and facial hair doesn't mean you don't have hormone levels that are abnormal. Plenty of obese people are hairy as fuck but they're more likely to have higher estrogen than normal.

As for your allergies, I don't know desu

I tried a bodyweight home exercise for a week and felt no difference. The ones you find online are usually meant as a quick replacement for a full workout while travelling (15 - 30 min), and not intended for building anything.

Any bodyweight workouts that could be followed regularly as a long-term/permanent solution?

I've had gynecomastia since grade 4 or 5 and have had pretty bad confidence issues since then.
I'm still paying off my ER visit, idk when I'll have enough to go in for blood work.

>tried a workout for one week
>made no difference

I hope you stay a weak fag forever

this.

You are never going to make it.

>a week

Lol, stay weak.

> paying for ER visit

Do you live in the third world?

what I mean is I didn't feel any DOMS doing a few pushups and sit ups for 15 mins a day you niggers. I'm not sure if bodyweight exercises are the way to go for me.

>what I mean is I didn't feel any DOMS doing a few pushups and sit ups for 15 mins a day
Then do more you mouthbreathing retard.

Fair enough, I'm not proud of being a lazy sack of shit. I'm looking for a workout right now.
Is there anything specific you could recommend? Cardio or no cardio? I don't want to jump around between different workouts, I want to pick one and stick to it.

also is it worth doing a workout that needs 4x10 chinups for instance if I can only pull through with 3 or 4? Do I take the breaks within the same set and finish the number of sets required, or is it better to do as many to failure as I can?

Finally, some sense!

A good place to start is with the bodyweight general thread.

As for cardio a good starting goal is the US military pft standard.
Basically
Run 3 miles in under 18 min
20 pullups in a single set
100 push ups in less than 2 minutes
110 situps in one set.

Scooby has some more info on this

scoobysworkshop.com/get-boot-camp-ready/
Here's the link to Scooby's.

Just do the fucking chin ups you faggit

DOMS doesn't mean gainz, it just means you've put yourself through something your muscles aren't used to. These dont always align. Do cardio for your health, the good feels, and helping with body composition. Find something you actually like doing, not something you have to force yourself to do.

For an actually good calisthenics program, check out either Convict Conditioning or You Are Your Own Gym (YAYOG). If you can find it, Ross Enamait's Never Gymless is very good but it's more to help you make your own program. If you go with YAYOG, get the Bodyweight Training: You Are Your Own Gym app, the book is a waste.

do several hundred repetitions of bodyweight exercises hitting major muscle groups. Do pullups on something that doesnt give you aids. You can still be 1000% better looking than the average powerlifter at your gym by just doing large amounts of daily calisthenics.

Say you can only do 1x3 1x2 1x1 chinups for one workout as an example. Next workout try to add 1 rep to all sets. Do what you can. Record your results. Every workout add a rep/s, add a new set. It is called progressive overload. Do more get stronger.
>??????????
>Profit
There is a jpg of BW progressions, from easy to hard. I do not have it though.

another thing, when progressing in chinups, I set a goal for one handed chinups. Aim to do 5 with each hand. Choose a goal, record your results each workout, get better.

The reason you have gyno is because you're fat not because your test is low