Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/media/2009/03/books-purpose-driven-wife/
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we fix the women problem?

>angry gainz goblin talking shit online but won't say shit in person
Sounds about right lmao

lel @ grunters. everyone in my gym laughs at the men who grunt

Not gonna lie, I give out some juicy grunts when I go hard on cable flies too.
So sue me, this sick chest pump takes priority over some passive aggressive bitch,

only time you should make noise is when you do a heavy compound, mostly on the last reps

Home Gym, because there's no way in fuck you're going to able to run a men's only gym

ruk u
fuk u 2'

i grunt every rep every lift

say something irl pussies

99/100 people exercise listening to their own music etc. Grunting is a non issue. Seriously what kind of retard would you be to listening to the radio the gym blasts?

>How do we fix the fat women problem?

FTFY, the author of that is an obvious bloat-pig bitch-cunt.

When will these weak fucking people stop going to the gym ffs

Like if you're afraid of a guy screaming you should probably fuck off and walk into traffic

In most gyms if you're being deliberately or exceedingly obnoxious management will either tell you to calm down at worst. At best, literally everyone is laughing at you when you aren't looking.

Male. Only. Gyms.

Clothing optional

>liberals complain about Trump's tweets being ridiculous
>Yet they read and publish garbage like this

>>>/a political board/

it is when the person in the squat rack next to you is trying to match what you are squatting but quarter squatting it.

Hey, OP. Nobody wants to hear it.

she's so ablelist.
taunting that Mr Grunting man may not be able to hear or see

this bitch is the craziest woman to ever live. writes articles about how she needs big cock and was a serial cheater and rags on white men for trying topick up women, but she's an intesectional feminist so its ok

headphones or ear plugs, not that hard, you are there to train, not to make friends, and if you hear some grunting, deal with it because it's a fucking gym, not a Tay-Tay concert

Please post time stamp pic of your sick chest so we can laugh.

UMMmmmm excuse yoo?

that nose......

that's the kind of woman which gets some power thanks to her body and then uses it like a retarded duck

same goes for generic journalists, even the tv ones, some are literal there just for fun and to lust the fat boss which hired them in the first place while he eats fat greasy pizza with his pudgy hands and wanks it with his pants down right next the camera man

Whenever people complain about it I just look at the weight Im lifting and say "sorry X hundred pounds makes you do that"

DILDOS! AMIRITE LADIES XD lol!

When I'm about to squat a really heavy weight I like to scream "OH AH AH AH AH" from that Disturbed song Down With The Sickness

I see a lot of ppl who don't wear any headphones

I'll fuck

>Bet this Hen was clucking loudly for 2 hours straight with her gaggle of gal pals not actually using the squat rack but just leaning on it.
And then felt threatened by someone actually working out in a gym

i grunt on heavy squats
it's the natural sound that people make when they pass air through their throat with great force
this guy knows whats up.

I've always noticed that the guys who grunt don't lift heavy enough to justify it.

the nose always knows

oh so when a woman wips out her dildo in public, it's completely fine, but when i need a quicky on the bus, I'm the one with the problem.

Really? No idea how they can stand the same 10 pop songs blaring night after night. If they want to hurt themselves they should do it by pushing their bodies.

this

what a pointless post. dumb tripfag

Yes. With routine STD tests so we can safely in the locker room prove who is the boss of the gym after pushing each other to the limit in the weight room.

Gigi Engle is a writer, sex educator, speaker and feminist activist.

Gigi formerly was the sex and dating writer for Thrillist Media Group (now Group Nine Media) and the senior sex and lifestyle writer for Elite Daily (acquired by Daily Mail). Gigi's articles have been shared over 20 million times, with her top posts reaching over 1 million shares.

As a sex educator, she teaches a variety of classes centered around pleasure, sexual health, and confidence.

If she doesn't go away I will have to vote GOP again

why are women still a thing?
you'd think after thousands of years of survival of the fittest, women would just kind of die out.

Whenever you see someone online who proudly proclaims themselves to be a "sex educator", you know they're a fucking moron.

boipucci

She also assumes that xhe identifies as male and uses male pronouns! Ugh, I can't even. It's 2017 people.

This is why I'm glad I built a home gym. I can scream light weight baby before my set, screech when I'm not able to increase from last week by 5lbs, crylaugh uncontrollably for no reason at all, blast call me maybe on repeat the whole workout, etc. all without judgment.

m8, i dunno, have you ever watched sixteen and pregnant

we could probably use all the sex education we can get

Why don't we become shredded bears, be in public shirtless every warm month of the year and banter to each other as loud and proud as possible while disregarding females at every turn?

Living the dream.

Make a men's club and have a weight lifting room

My gym has huge subwoofers and blasts house, trance, drum and bass and the occasional dubstep. Solid 80% of the users are on roids and are massive

thats not grunt shaming
THIS is grunt shaming

Its fucking heavy you fucking bitch

Took me a moment to realize what I was looking at. Fucking Nu Halo with its shit redesigns.

yeah and let's start raping people and shitting all over the floor lol because that's totally an apt comparison yeah haha xd

>5'6
>homeplanet: balaho
j-jason...?

>that guy who makes strange, loud noises every single rep, for every exercise and at any weight
It's fine for heavy compounds but here, it's just plain attention whoring.
I can almost hear "please notice me everyone".

The huffing and puffing trigger tumblrinas because it reminds them of daddy in their bedroom every midnight

sounds pretty hot. I wish my mother molested me.

Mostly talking about the internet. There's a fine line between a sex ed teacher and someone who collects dildos while screeching about the patriarchy

How do I tell my dad to stop grunting?

Why doesn't she scurry of to a womyn's only gym? Every city has one. Oh, that's right. She doesn't even exercise.

Looks like every gym has one had a guy grunt like crazy I was expecting some big boy diddy or squat but nope it's a 10lbs triceps extensions. Entire gym was laughing the I r asses off especially since it's a black iron gym with people repping 4pl8 bench.

>his mummy never pinned him down, straddled his face and fed him her naughty weewee juicies till he blacked out
Fucking nu-parenting, I swer

What's a thot I keep seeing this term thrown around recently not from usa sorry.

I unironically probably would've turned out more normal if that happened to me. Instead she was just a drunk bum. No funsies, just cold neglect.

It's ok user. If I were your mum (no homo) I wouldn't neglect you. Thats shit tier parenting. All you can do is strive to position yourself so that when you have kids of your own, you can rectify those mistakes while still being stern.

"that hoe over there"

>when you have kids of your own
haha well my mom became a drunk before I was born if you catch my drift, so no chance at me ever having sex

Fetal alcohol syndrome?

343 deserves the rope

There is A solution, but we'd just have to go back to pretending to believe magical skywizards again:

motherjones.com/media/2009/03/books-purpose-driven-wife/

We were doing a good job of putting them into their place until like 100 years ago, some morons thought it was a good idea to stay listening to their opinions.

the amount of times you have to remind women not to fucking yap on the phone forever or be mindful of actual gym etiquette...grunting in comparison is no issue

grunting is for faggots

or just don't live in NYC Toronto San Francisco, any city that has crazy spinsters making a living blogging (i dont think she's a literal spinster, she probably just diviorced her beta)

You do realize in the article the grunting guy she mentioned was deadlifting? The image of someone doing cable flies has nothing to do with the contents of the article or her complaints.

how to spot a virgin:

he grunts in the gym

dead giveaway

If you don't grunt during your deadlift, you are not lifting above 70% of your 1RM.

Nigger there are literally men with no limbs who have decent looking wives, don't be giving me that shit

>Relesing intra-abdominal pressure during heavy ass lifts.
Enjoy your one way trip to snap city grunt puffers

3rd world here, been to 3 different gyms, only seen 2 (two) women hitting the gym

>not slowly releasing pressure and making hydraulic hissing noises once you are out of the hole

Who do you think kept them alive?

If you're not grunting you're not trying hard enough.

There's a difference between grunting under stress and grunting for no reason though.

So you don't breathe?

I talk myself through hard reps and sets.

Get fucked you faggot nerds. Don't like it? Tough shit. Lift something that actually pushes you for a change.

Try to shame this guy

>Wearing ENORMOUS headphones

Is this some apple earpod bitch who doesn't appreciate quality audio from a good set of cans?

Grunting is caused by incorrect breathing
Because your chest compresses and squeezes out air, which goes through your vocal chords, which makes you sound like a caveman.

Literally one of the first things you learn when you go rock climbing "Breathe correctly or sound like a climbing caveman"

Gonna make a guys only gym, gonna call it guy heaven.

By not listening to what they say. That's all they do, speak.

Until i saw this post I thought it was a die-cast model made of pewter. No its just crap character design

>fell for Rip's valsalva maneuver meme
Enjoy passing out and getting killed by the barbell you were holding.

I roar in the gym to assert my dominance while you breathlet betas hold it in shame. Lmao @ur life.

But that's literally a built in mechanism in human beings to protect the spine. It should come to you naturally.

I really hate grunting. I always view staying silent is part of the exercise. Just like putting the weight down gently when your are doing deadlifts, barebell rows, and other exercises where the weights make contact on the ground in each repetition.

That having said, where the fuck else could a man grunt in peace, if not in the gym? Fucking deal with it.

there comes a point where the grunting becomes excessive, one guy sounded like he was orgasming, and he was doing some easy exercise as well

NORMIES GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

>Chill out, Mr. Grunting Man. Life isn't that hard
this is coming form a woman with a sports gym journalism job
obviously life is on easy mode for you

>Grunting is big enough of a problem for a "jornalist" to write an article about

She's probably hoping this will become the new manspread

|
|>
|
|