BTC monster bull run imminent

This is what happened when CME launched futures for XAU gold in 1970

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold#Other_applications
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mother of god

Please explain, user. Why is the bullrun coming?

So....only 10X?

We're supposed to be excited for a fucking 10X?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FIFTEEN TIMES MARKET? Holy fuck do we have any more info? Our ride out of here is approaching VERY soon

Yeah way too bublish lately right? This shouldn't be happening.

you will notice they waited for a crash and put the money in at the lowest point (point of lowest risk to investment). they will not pump at the top. their account managers would be instantly fired if they pumped at the point of highest risk (the top of the bubble, euphoria). this is basic trading shit. are you guys even serious? by the way, the flippening will happen first. smart money will invest in blockchain technology, but not in bitcoin. you've been warned.the latest bitcoin pump was entirely created by exchanges, to milk you dry before dumping the dead bitcoin on you losers. most of these exchanges will probably close, after the big tether scandal. nobody will be able to catch them, because a lot of these exchanges are run by the chinese government.

looks more like we're at the 1939 point desu
cute to assume we're at the lowest point though

Cute larp, 7.5/10

This could happen within the week

Btc is blockchain. Get bent.

But my my alts haven't recovered yet

Comparing gold to crypto
Lol you retard
There's nothing like bitcoin, not even shitcoins and u want to compare it with some physical pos

>Btc is blockchain. Get bent.

I mean, Bitcoin uses A blockchain. You can have non-Bitcoin blockchains. So if someone is going to run tech off of another blockchain, yeah they won't use bitcoin necessarily.

No it is not, distributed ledgers is a concept from the 70s fucking peasant.

Thats like saying

> Facebook is internet

BTCMarines making less sense day after day, not hard since theres absolutely nothing they can shill about it. BCH is the new Bitcoin and they know it.

>you will notice they waited for a crash and put the money in at the lowest point (point of lowest risk to investment). they will not pump at the top.

Typical.

this. honestly i'd rather own crypto than gold anyway, who the fuck wants to hold onto a bunch of heavy rocks? waste of time and energy

hahahahaha stay poor nigger

bro thats kind of a big deal when bitcoin is fucking 10k that means we going to at least 70k thats fucking fine by me

> rocks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold#Other_applications

There you go homeschooled burgers

you're worse than those fags trying to shill shitcoins all day
>buy it now or regret it
>solves the oracle problem
>fundamentals
top kek

bet you read Peter Schiff's blog every day, am I right?

Keep in mind that they still need regulatory approval, and we know how the government feels about cryptocurrency. If they don't get that approval, that will be a major blow to bitcoin's reputation and it will crash hard. So I wouldn't go all-in yet..

Legit GOD TIER film

yeh good love it

what will happen to the alts? looks like only bitcoin will really have any value

Man, at this point it's like Russian roulette. If it doesn't get approved, your Bitcoins will be worth peanuts.

> Triggered with a wiki article

BTCMarines are the ones worst than link marines, shilling that trainwreck to cashout before the final crash.

I'm out of crypto atm, I don't hold Gold, and who the fuck is this Peter Schiff? I just don't want nobs FOMOing into BTC while everybody is jumping ship.

Yup. Approval = moon, No approval = hellfire. That's quite the gamble.

Wall Street is starting in on it, so the government doesn't really have any say in the matter at this point.

Besides, it not having approval hasn't hurt it so far. China banned it and it dipped for a bit and fully recovered. I don't see how the US trying to ban it is going to make it worth less, it'll probably drive it way up as all the freemen nutjobs get in just because the gubmint doesn't want them to have it.

>the government doesn't really have any say in the matter at this point.

Um, yes they do. What do you think CME is waiting for? They're waiting for regulatory approval, and nobody knows what the verdict is going to be yet.

>Besides, it not having approval hasn't hurt it so far.

You're missing the point, brainlet. The CME announcement is largely responsible for the current price. If it falls through, there will be a huge correction instead of a moon and lots of impatient people will lose money.

>I don't see how the US trying to ban it is going to make it worth less,

We're not talking about the USA banning it.. Are you okay?

the guy is right tho

>average Veeky Forums poster

Go take a look at inflation rates during that period you fucking mong

The 2000s is a result of increasing bank activity and "financialization" of the commodity markets combined with Fed activity

that's nothing
btc is currently inversely tracking to the historical cost of computer memory almost exactly

btc price is the thin gray squiggle top left btw

I wish to know more. Where is this from?

very nice moovie. i Liked it a lot, nice.

You realise that it would take a mere 2 more orders of magnitude until the BTC market cap was worth the entire US GDP.

If it actually followed the trend on that graph all the way it would be worth the combined total of all the wealth generated in human history times x1000.

so the graph is wrong? just a happy coincidence? or just that it seems so absurd that it surely cant be true...surely.

i plotted it myself
i believe the chart foreshadows fiat hyperinflation to nothingness rather than bitcoin being infinitely valuable

Surprised noone has mentioned it yet. This coincides with Prez Nixon getting rid of the Gold-standard which suppressed both the price of gold and the amount of USD in economy. That's why it was listed on the CME, so supply and demand could determine its price.

big if true

have you posted this anywhere else?

would you mind if i posted it on twitter?

go for your life

Damn I love you cryptolords.
>gold is shit because it's manipulated by paper futures
>paper futures will be great for BTC

you realise you can short futures right ?
you realise they don't actually buy coins ?

wrong about #1 idk why you would think this but correct about #2