Is deadlifting the most reddit tier lift?

Is deadlifting the most reddit tier lift?

all the non-dyels here agree that incline dumbell chest press is the most chad excercise?

It's a cucklift, don't do them. No one with a big physique does them. You'll be aesthetic as fuck if you don't do them bro.

i already know that. just want to warn the poor dyel who ask how much someones lifts on the big three when they see someone who looks good. people who look good often dont even do the big 3 at all

"LE LOOK HOW MUCH WEIGHT I CAN LIFT USING THE FEWIST MUSCLES POSSIBLE WITH TO NO CONTRACTION XDD"

But le goku did them and i love dragon ball z even tho its a tv show for asian childrenz! le kamehahameme u mad hahahaaWAPAHS SPPPAH

incline dumbbell chest press is the ultimate roid monkey tanning bed chinstrap beard chicken leg permabulk lift

None of those things are as bad compared to ops pic

That's a fucking yellow man in OPs pic, anything he does is retarded. Honorary aryan my ass.

The amount of projection in this thread is palpable.

Sad!

imagine the smell

projection? do you think im a fucking retard who walks around with a goku cutoff deadlifting weight way to heavy for me and slamming it on the ground and walking around looking angry?

projection would be if i was doing that myself, this is just shit ive seen way to often, exclusively from the swole left and there god le rippetoe

Tone down the defensiveness, champ.

if u cant take the heat than get the fuck out

>mixed grip

Alrighty

ok, sorry

Look let's all just calm down okay?

T. Skelly who is annoyed about being weak

OHP is literally the only one I can't find him doing. He shoulder pressed instead.

>using a belt for lmao 55 pounds

But y

Makes it easier, he doesn't care, he's isolating, he doesn't need it to work core as much

Y'all are just a bunch of sad kunts, sumo is Alfa AF and it helps build your physique and strengthens your cns. Take David laid for example he made crazy gains from it

As an addendum, Arnie also supports cheating form at higher weights. Dude fucking worked out 5 hours a day doing ridiculously high volume supersets the whole time. He wouldn't even react if you walked in and sperged at him for lmao belt @55lbs, he won mr olympia 6 years in a row and when he got a phonecall to be in conan he told the director to call him back after his workout and hung up.

i thought he meant it as a positive desu

Woah guy lets just calm it down ok

>polos and jeans at the gym

>not contracting back
>not contracting glutes
How's those first three months of lifting been to you?

>Is deadlifting the most reddit tier lift?
pretty much, or squats
it's on par with plaid shirts and lumberjack beards that hipsters took over, they have an image in their heads of what a man should look like and apply it to themselves
>should have a beard, yeah manly
>should wear plaid, yeah
>should lift heavy stuff, yeah I totally am a man, please sleep with me now
the highest level of Veeky Forums posting is joining the crowd and pushing everyone to just do SS + GOMAD, they'll look shit in the end but if you try helping people you'll get shit on, if you prove them wrong by posting proof they'll call you a liar, roider etc.

Lol okay kid

I'm right with you bro, once we hit 1/2/3/4 we'll be beach ready, lets just keep lifting for those numbers

Except literally no one here says just hit the numbers. SS and SL isn't for aesthetics, they're to build a solid foundation and base strength for future lifting, whether for strength or aesthetics.

You can squat and diddly as part of aesthetics training.

Fuck off and shitpost somewhere else.

1/2/3/4 is the foundation.
You still have to move to an aesthetics program for a year or two and then cut.

and this is why it's hopeless to post anything constructive, you all have your mind set that you NEED to be strong and build a 'strength base' when you don't, if you train properly focused on a hypertrophy routine compared to SS for a year then you'll look better having done hypertrophy, 'base strength' is not needed

Fuck you all. /Brosplit/ /homegym/ masser race here

This is correct but getting stronger is fun and being big and weak is pathetic so u should find a middle ground imo

And nowhere did I say its needed. Nor did anyone else.

People insult you because you're insulting in the first place and overly simplify everything. You legitimately came here and then said that diddly and squats were faggot numale lifts.

You're a shitposting knowledge signaller. You take some kind of perverse pleasure in purposefully misconstruing posts and imagining that the board is worse than it is but that you're superior because you've noticed it.

good point. the 'ch0n can be way too much to handle sometimes

Nah lad its all good

1/2/3/4 is not necessary but it's a big confidence booster if someone needs it.

Is it 3 pl squats 4 diddlys or the other way around? At the moment, I'm benching 3pl8 but squating and diddlying 2. Am I fucked?

Why do deadlift haters never post pics of themselves? Is it because they all dyel high-school musical lookin fuccbois?

>3 pl squats 4 diddlys
It's this. Just do them more until you catch up.

>t. chicken legs

>all those years lifting
>weight on the bar is lower
I guess keeping proper form is a meme.

You realize that he probably wasn't maxing both times, right?

Been doing SS for 2 months, is this thread bait or is SS just not good for building intermediate strength and getting aesthetic?

The most productive way of getting in shape, period.
is
1st - getting strong and proficient in compounds (first year MAX), getting into the habit of lifting
2nd - building most of the muscle you can using high volume training (3+ years)
3rd - either continue specialized strength training with the technical and muscular base you've acquired, or start cutting and getting up your weak points physique wise for maximizing your appearance

I actually have nice legs and a thicc ass. Fucking calflet genetics fuck it all up though. I have a bad lower back so I've been taking my leg workouts slow and steady.

If you're benching 3pl8 and only squatting/diddlying 2, then there's no way your proportions are balanced.

Ayyy someone's been reading Greg Nuckols mirite?

Sure, I've read a lot of his stuff.

But what I've written above is mostly influenced by Chad Wesley Smith and the articles he posts on the juggernaut site. I think he has a really good understanding of the relation between strength and hypertrophy.

Post body

Post yours

I do weightlifting, there's nothing impressive about my body besides my butt and legs.

Unless you did sports or were a proper skinny .you will not look good on any beginner program in 6 months eve if juicing

Nah I'm all good breh. The missus loves mah bod.

what is going on in here anyone causing trouble?

>mumbai manhandler
>calcutta carrier
>he's on some crazy tech support
>poosterior chain
>sick physikh

>tfw dead-lift day tomorrow

Yeah. The more I learn about lifting, the more I think that this whole "strength base" meme is just that, a meme, and that most beginners should hop very quickly on a """"powerbuilding"""" program in order to raise work capacity and muscle mass, because in the end THAT is what will raise you strength ceiling.

I just did deadlifts today and my form broke down. My back didn't bend but i could feel a LOT of pressure on my lower back.

>tfw just drove past snap city

I think i'll deload so I don't turn off at the next intersection

Take it easy dude. You'll make it.

Well it's kinda odd that you started with 'yeah' and then basically refuted a part of what I was initially saying.

I still do think that the novice effect is something that should be taken care of in an appropriate manner (correct amount of volume, specificity and frequency) as it allows for rapid strength gains under the right circumstances. Those gains can be later turned into a tool for further building of muscle or work capacity.

Imo there's not a single aspiring '"bodybuilder""/strength athlete who wouldn't benefit from running SS for 4-6 months. It's a very short period of time spent quite productively.

no sorry officer we were just having a heated discussion, that's all.

say, what do you think of deadlifts officer?

Deadlift are a meme, but they're a fun meme. It won't make you big but it's a rewarding exercise because you keep objectively getting better at it without really hitting the wall, for 2-3 years. It's good to keep things interesting.

ablooblooo blooo bllooo i'm bad at deadlifting so i posted this thread for the second time

t. op

the funny thing is, no one has good arguments against SS. they just repeat bullshit they heard from other bros without any actual thought behind it

OHP is the most reddit-tier lift currently, it died out and then got brought back with rippetoe programs

deadlift has always been popular among the big boys because 1. it's fun 2. hamstrings, glutes, low back, mid back, traps, forearms, grip with one lift 3. it's fun

weakweakweakweakweakweakweak
its ok that youre not strong user, someone will still love you someday

>tfw going to try 150kg x5 today

wish me luck lads

So you just samefag your shitty threads until you get enough bites? Wow, I bet you've got tons of awesome, close friends with a personality like that.

That's why I said that beginners should "quickly" hop on a program with more volume etc., implying that there should be a period where they should run something like SS/Greyskull etc.. Sorry if it wasn't clear, engrish no first ranguage

KEK

Few Veeky Forums-related things make me cringe harder than people who pretend like lifting has unlocked some sort of God-given heavenly wisdom. You're exercising, which is good, but you're not achieving Nirvana by using your muscles every now and then.

>81 replies
>46 post
Hahahhhaa

>reddit tier lift
I can't tell if this is shitposting bait or that guys on this board are really this obsessed with a website they hate

>I can't tell if this is shitposting bait or that guys on this board are really this obsessed with a website they hate
It's both

cucklift reddit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha, i new straps were for faggots!!!!

have you seen him in the Barbarian? Greatest Veeky Forums movie of all time. Sequels suck balls tho

Why was this same thread posted with the same fucking image from last week
Why are you fucks still responding to stale b8

post progress fag

yeah this

we all know that skinny kid that can pull 2.5+ x bodyweight but looks dyel-tier