My Shiny Teeth and Me

I know this board is mostly about healthy muscles, but I'm more concerned about bones. More specifically those little ones in your mouth.
What does Veeky Forums do to keep teeth shiny, white, and fresh?

My shiny teeth that sparkle, bring beauty to my face

Type in Hestia.dance in your web browser.
You're welcome.

veneers

My shiny teeth that glisten
Just like a Christmas tree

nice

>tfw Anodontia
>was a little pussy slayer from grade 1-9
>lost baby teeth, they never grew back
>lateral incisor fucked up left side of mouth
>haven't smiled properly in over 5 years
>haven't been able to smile at girls like i did back in highschool
>see pictures of my when i had a normal smile
>see pictures of me now
>get sad as fuck

bruh i went to the dentist like a week ago

they said that to unfuck the way my teeth look they'd need an orthodontist to break my jaw in three places and fuse it back together in combination with braces and a jaw wire.

I'm honestly contemplating having them do this. having bad teeth is suffering

damn you must be good at sukin'

I brush my teeth at least thrice a day. More importantly though, I try to brush right after eating and carry my toothbrush and paste with me wherever I go. I time myself for two minutes, and then rush my tongue as good as possible. I tend to remiss into bad breath easily so this is the only way to keep that in check

>bones
>teeth

are... are you... american?

I naturally produce a lot of saliva. I sleep with my mouth closed so all that saliva cleans my teeth all night long. Also I avoid sugar and use a substance called toothpaste from time to time.

is your insecurity really worth 1 year of surgical recovery w/ limited PO intake and potentially 2-3+ years of braces? i had braces for 7 years and recently got off - not worth it unless you look like a jap monkey.

britbongs and their wooden teeth

i'm german with jewgold teeth

I haven't had a cavity in many years but I have had issues that gave me major knowledge on the subject.

Do this:
>scrap tongue with tongue scrapper
>floss once before bed and do a very good job
>after floss rinse with mouthwash and if you get tonsil stones get them before this step
>brush teeth once before bed really well
>once a week or more brush teeth with baking soda after doing the above

Lastly without proper nutrition you will have weak bones and weak teeth. A severe cut can hurt your teeth. Also keep in mind it takes over 24hrs for the junk on your teeth to cause decay. This means you only need to brush once a day very well.

Get something called Grinigh, get the 12% hydrogen peroxide kind. Your teeth will hurt a little afterwards but they'll be white as fuck. Remember never whiten your teeth lighter than the whites of your eyes.

y

>A severe cut can hurt your teeth

You gotta start flossing like a champ. And when I say like a champ, I mean the following: Don't just go up and down between two teeth. Get that floss in between the gum surrounding your tooth and your tooth.

>image search on google
>Faisal I of Iraq

user u have some explaining to do

I don't know how Hestia from Danmachi gave you that result.

I regularly get comments on how nice my teeth are.
It's recommended to go to the dentist at least every six months, but because my teeth are so good I only need to go once a year. it's always the same "any problems - no - okay, see you next year".

never had braces. Teeth aren't perfectly straight, but nothing really noticeable.
I brush twice a day, sometimes 3 times if I get the chance.
I don't floss.
I don't drink soda or energy drinks. (maybe a few times a year)
I've noticed that my teeth have gotten whiter since I stopped drinking coffee.

thank you

If you didint know the song before the hestia meme, you are underage and should log off Veeky Forums.

I never heard of this american thing about cavities. How awful is your diet that you need to fill in holes in your teeth?

It's recommended to avoid brushing for at least 30 minutes after eating anything sugary or acidic. Enamel is softened immediately after eating.

A sever cut will not affect anyone's teeth unless they are under 18.
Tooth development finishes around 18/20 years old.
I'm a dentist

What country are you from?

SHINY TEETH
SHINY TEETH

North Europe

Are things like pic related a legitimate strategy to whiten teeth or are they just an expensive health meme?

They work, need to make sure you don't have any fillings on your anterior teeth though as they won't be bleached like the tooth.
Also get some desensitising toothpaste before use

There are cheaper alternatives that are just as effective. The Walgreens and CVS brands.

They work, but barely. And they make your gums really sensitive. Best way is to get them whitened professionally.

Those are a meme, whitening toothpaste however, is not.

Which brand would you say has the best whitening toothpaste?

Dentalnigger here. Whitening toothpastes are "effective" but still a meme. They have zero long term positive effects and your teeth will return to normal if you stop using the toothpaste. Let me explain:

Your teeth aren't perfectly flat, they're a lot like wood, in that they've got very very tiny ridges and crevasses in their enamel. This is completely normal. Whitening toothpastes take advantage of this and include an additive that wedges itself in these spots all over your teeth. This element is a bright white and it being wedged into your teeth gives the illusion of whiter enamel. However, without daily reinforcement, it will face as the additive is washed away by liquid and spit and rubbed off by food.

The only way to actually make your teeth whiter is to use actual bleaching trays from your dentist.

Just got an email from my dentist for discount whitening, £300 bongs. Is it worth it? i drink coffee everyday and smoke every now and then? will that just go back to shit quickly?

finished my box yesterday
My teeth have whitened and some people said it to me. I literally searched the entire internet for reviews for 1 month till I said "fuck it, I'll test and see by myself" and I'm not disappointed (although my canine didn't whitened as much as my front teeth but that's normal)

You will definitely restain them over time. That's just how it goes, but you could retreat them, too. But it won't reverse in a month if that's what you're asking. Depending on your habits, it could be years.

Honestly though, do your teeth and gums a favor and quit smoking.

Those things also work like:
They'll look good for a while, but you will see them slip back over time if you don't buy more. Don't waste your cash. Trays are worth it.

Switzerland?