>high protein

what am I missing?

Nothing, keep eating it

Mercury faggot, enjoy your gyno

good stuff

add broccoli in there

>what am I missing?

mercury poisoning

Literally had it today as part of my lunch.

Pretty good i would say.

I had it for two meals today, planning a third cause all I've got is canned tuna and rice and I'm too lazy to go shopping

Canned tuna is cat food. Are you a cat? At least eat some canned chicken so you don't stink (as badly you canned food eating dumbass).

Canned tuna tastes like a nightmare you dun goofed

t. white privilege

we get it you're rich and have the time to prepare fresh tuna/food every single day.

so you literally had it for lunch and not figuratively

NICE MEME KID

If you're so poor you shouldn't buy meat at all you fucking whiner. I bet you find the money to buy fast food anyways.

you are missing a good taste.

People eat tuna with their rice? What the hell just use beans as the protein part you autist.

Mfw i go vegetarian durring moneycutting periods in life

It's dirty af and you looks/smells like cat food

>implying I should refrain from eating meat because I enjoy canned tuna

m8 it's like $40 a kg for fresh tuna where I'm from and like $2-3 for canned tuna, with the average wages here being $20ish an hour do you think I'm gonna fuck around buying $40 tuna to "not smell" or look rich. Nah champ i'm gonna go with virtually the same meat but cheaper/convenient to my lifestyle.

the fact that it tastes and feels like shit in your mouth compared to real food like salmon, steak, cod, etc

>mercury
>gyno

>and like $2-3 for canned tuna

What the fuck? It's like 85 cents a can where I am in Canada right now even with the sinking dollar. Do you eat some premium shit?

Tuna loves absorbing metals, which in turn will be stored in your brain destroying it permanently (e.g. lead). And about rice - it has virtually the same macros as baked (yes, baked you morons, you don't need to drown them in fat) potato chips.

taste

Been eating a can of tuna for 5 years everyday, im still here, enjoy your nogainz

nz bro ive found food is so expensive here, could just "sound" expensive due to currency exchange rate

It's bad to eat tuna frequently because of the mercury content, the mercury will accumulate in your body and will eventually cause kidney problems, while decreasing your intelligence.

Light tuna I hope, even still, that's unintelligent as fuck.

xD

when bro science ascends to pseudo bro science

Do you live on the coast or something? I'm in southern Ontario and even for the Our Compliments brand it's usually at least $1 per can (and that's when it's on sale). Usually it's closer to $1.50.

>COTAD
Beyond the health repercussions, I'd be considering suicide after the first week.