Bulking Thread

How can fat people accidentally eat 4000 calories daily? I started using MyFitnessPal to keep myself honest when bulking and I have trouble hitting 2700. I feel like bloated shit right now.

I know that fat people have as much difficulty not eating as I have with eating to excess, but seriously. Not eating is so much more convenient.

Also, what bulking foods are good? I've been trying to supplement my normal eating with a shitload of peanut butter and milk, but I can only eat so much peanut butter.

Bigger more stretched out stomach muscle

3 donuts and 2 sodas is 1300 calories.

Difference is: you're probably counting macros, trying to avoid too much fat, eating loads of protein. Fat people just stuff their faces with everything in sight, so it's easier for them to consume 3000+ kcal in a few sittings. Plus, they snack a lot, which ofc helps.

Yeah fatties stretched out their stomachs years ago. They find it easy to shovel mountains of food down their gullet.

I actually have a bulking question, I'm trying a bulk for the first time in my life, going for a 5kg bulk at first and seeing whether I like the results.
I'm trying to figure out my TDEE though, I'm at 185cm and 85kgs and from what I'm finding I should be doing around a 3000 cal bulk, does that sound like enough?

>yfw one honey bun is 900 calories

I dunno man.
I have to smoke weed to be able to hit like 3000.
I visited Louisiana recently and every fucking person there was morbidly obese. it made me physically ill. What the fuck is wrong with fatties?

That's exactly it. The majority of Veeky Forumsizens would never even think of eating such things, for landwhakes it's “just a little snack“

Borderline obese here
I don't eat large meals in one sitting, but I snack mindlessly all day on tasty stuff, both liquid and solid
Tasty almost always means very high on sugar or fat
Shit adds up quickly, it sorta creeps on you and you never realize

Space caloric intake out. My rough time frame is:

9am breakfast (oats, seeds, banana, 1 scoop whey isolate)
1pm lunch/shake (shake if gym, lunch if not)
3pm lunch/shake (lunch if gym, shake if not)
>lunch is wholewheat pasta, chicken breast, pesto sauce, spinach)
~7.30-8.00 Dinner (rice, 3 large eggs, chicken breast, broccoli)
10pm shake (whole milk, seeds/nuts, scoop)

This gets me 3300kcal per day and SHITLOADS of protein

Use a tdee calculator.

I used like 5 and I have no idea whether to include any exercise or not.

How do you even define a large meal? I make three tortillas and go light on stuff like cheese, weighing it out, and I'm still 1200 calories. I could easily eat 3000 calories a day without any issue. 4000 would be easy but I wouldn't be as hungry the next day so I couldn't maintain it.

Have you tried eating at a fixed intake for a few weeks and see wheee it takes you? Didnt gain any weight? Up the intake by 200. Gained too much weight? Lower your intake by 100. Cmon people, it's not that difficult.

I bulked on 3300 kcal when I was 65kg. It all depends on your activity outside of lifting.

I've been fat since I was 11 and managed to keep the same weight/height ratio until a year or 2 ago. Still fat but people think I'm strong (I'm not) and not just a lazy slob (I am)

I bulk on 3300 at 6'3 92.4 kgs

My tdee is apparently ~2900

To be honest though, I eat "3300"; my diet plan doesn't include the olive oil I cook shit in, so i'm probably taking in more like 3600

I realize that it's mostly just trial and error, just asking to see whether there's anyone else around who started from a similar point for some extra insight.

It's all good my friend. At the end of the day you will have to just try and see, since no one actually bulked with your exact body. Godspeed user.

i can eat about 6k if im not counting.

Sophia really made a great transformation. She trains a lot in my hometown, so I've met her a few times and she's really nice.
Nice to see a fattie truely make it.