Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry you look like shit, Jonah

Will he explain why Israel shouldn't take refugees now?

because its an ethno state.

So was Nazi Germany.

and they didnt have many foreign population,did they? whats your point?

They did. In fact, their leader was foreign born.
My point is that it is top-tier hypocrisy on Israel's part to forbid 'undesirables' from their country due to religious, racial, and cultural differences.

austria is a part of greater germany and currenly a meme country like uk*ine. and how is it hypocritical? not wanting undesirables in your country is a common sense policy.

good for him

Except that the same jews push immigrationism on europe

western europe has exploited middle eastern and african country in the colonial era and involved itself in countless conflicts that destabilized the regions resulting in refugee crisis. they owe them a debt.

The politicians have done it, the population has no power, and the wars were made for immigration purposes only, now go back nigger

No, they don't. The only reason any kind of civilization even exists over there is because of colonisation.

Let me tell you something my brainlet frined. If it wasn't for those "exploits" you will be waken up every single morning with a dick in your ass and mouth and then beaten by the people you defend. Now lets talk about the exploits which never happened. You can't exploit someone who couldn't and now still cant use it resources and even more looking at history with modern glasses. Do you know who burned down the infrastructure build for them, niggers that's right. Do you know who lets africans still be alive even getting to almost 2 billions, otherwise they would have been done long ago since they can't think to save their lifes? They neither care about the nature nor themselves and if it wasn't for the colonizers it would have been gone long ago, which should have since they are ungrateful uppity niggers

How much sugar is there in that smoothie?

Arabs have enslaved MILLIONS of europeans during the Barbary trade (far more than the number of black slaves used by whites) and they stole Constantinople and genocided greeks.
The only thing the middle east deserves is mercy killing.

>whiteis stole muh mudhuts REEEEEE
the post

>be fat
>happy af
>get less fat
>sad af
Get the memo, fittards?

>get known as a fatass
>typecast as goofy neckbeard
>decide to get fit to escape
>hire personal trainer, eat better
>already looking a lot better
>people only talk about how you used to be fat
>no matter how much you lift, you'll never be cast as a strong guy
>probably get even less work due to not being fat
>tfw lifting doesn't fix anything

*western europe controlled by Jews has exploited middle eastern and african country in the colonial era and involved itself in countless conflicts that destabilized the regions resulting in refugee crisis
Fixed that for you, you forgot a very important part.

>implying he lifts
He lost a lot of fat, but does not look like he's made any muscle yet

>muh jew overlords
seek help

It is an objective fact that European nations have been ruled by Jews for hundreds of years, the only exception being the Third Reich which was able to break free for less than two decades.
You are ignorant and fucking retarded. Educate yourself on what is happening to your people and country.
Jews DO rule over us. Fact.

>people only talk about how you used to be fat
>no matter how much you lift, you'll never be cast as a strong guy

Nigga tons of twiggy fuccboi motherfuckers got swole, got cast into impressive roles, and are now known for how good they look, best example would be Tom Hardy.

His head actually looks handsome, and with a bit of work on his body he would look fantastic.

why do u cunts care so much about jews vs middle east or whatever

im from iraq and i literally don't give a fuck about any of the dumb shit you're posting about

>t. jew

Wasn't he pretty thin in the first 21 Jump Street movie? I remember thinking he was on his way to looking good and keeping his career going but then he was back to total fatty in the second one. Maybe him being in shape will be a big part of the third one.

Wow it's almost like your sandnigger race is not in danger of going extinct because of Jews. Thing is, our European race is. The Jews will have completely eradicated our race from this earth within the next few decades at this rate.

you'll be old as fuck in the next few decades then you'll die
why do you care so much

He still looks like shit

Because I am not as selfish as you and I care about all of my people and our descendants, the future generations of my people. I want them to surpass us, and I want their descendants to surpass them. We must strive to constantly reach greater heights as a race, instead of leading selfish lives of hedonism and then going suddenly extinct, throwing away tens of thousands of years of our ancestors hard work.

I dont know who tom hardon is

so what are you doing besides shitposting to better the world lol

Better the world? I have no intention of helping any foreigners, only my own people. The rest of the world does not matter. And I help by doing things that benefit us, such as promoting nationalism.

How long working out will it take to have this kind of result

ok if you're not actually doing anything to better your own people besides posting on the internet then you're doing jack shit for tens of thousands of years for ur ancestors hard work
you're a joke

conclusive proof that fatshaming works

No, YOU'RE not doing jack shit. I am. The only way to save our people and have them prosper is through nationalism. I am helping, you are not. Now stop whining beta bitch.

How comes that fat people always look like people with big heads after loosing a shit ton of weight?

not without surgery. Lot of loose skin

jonah hill has such sad eyes

Nice nipples.

He did it for a role, after filming is complete he'll balloon back up again anyway.

He got literally trolled by a random French girl into months of suffering to become an uncastable skin monster, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

No

kekd out loud at this image

well memed sir

What's the context?

lurk more fag

See

someone post a youtube link

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Fucking brutal. What was that girl thinking? Was that supposed to be a funny segment? You cant just straight up go insulting people and passing it off as a joke. Guys learn that in their teens when they get beaten for it. I am not surprised a pretty girl didnt learn that lesson, but how did the men in the production green lighted it?

>Jonah starts working out hard, gets big and stronk.
>Dyes hair black, shaves his beard, exposing his tree trunk like neck.
>"Accidentally" bumps into the french presenter, she doesn't recognize him.
>He friends her, seduces her and gets her into his bed.
>Cheats on her in her face, because she's not good enough for him, releases her nudes and videos of them having sex to the public.
>Gets jailed for voyeurism and defamation.

I cannot wait until that girl hits the wall

Too much work, he will just be fat again

Read a book.

I had to keep pausing cuz I can take cringe in one blow. least he aint a fat bastard anymore.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c
>Im fucking tired of people asking me what its like being fat and unattractive
:(

Damn, I hope he makes it and then actually fucking destroy somebody for talking shit. Actually I would be surprised if that wont happen since its obviously his ticket to roles other than being a funny loser.

There is no better motivation than being out there with something to prove.

Looks like he completely forgot to lift.

He'll be fat again in no time.

The first time he lost weight, he looked really weird. Now he's verging on hot. I wonder why that is. Did he get plastic surgery?

>Jews
Askhenazis*

Fuck no, if he did, he would've corrected those hanging nipples. He just cut even more, so his face got more masculine.

Well yeah, its not the first time he lose weight

I think this is the second time he lose weight

I used to be skinnier then Micheal Cera when i was in a kid up to the end of Sophomore year. I want Jonah to win too.

Such a soft cunt.

Got older maybe?
Based Quinto

first time he just starved himself, and lost a lot of muscles, this time he lifted

You just admitted that you're doing jack shit.

>"so I got spared from the STD, nice"

I'm so proud of him, damn that's awesome.

Wrong.

>exploited

You realize that term isn't entirely negative right? We exploited the shit out out of oil and modernized the entire world. Sorry if that oppresses you sandninjas but maybe get over the fact that your way of life is centuries behind ours and you might wake up in a decent country of your own for a change. Sad.

Something like this would only happen if the interview was staged, but something tells me it's not...

are you retarded? Israel is nearly 30% non jewish. Get back to me when any country in Europe becomes 30% nonwhite. Israel is more "diverse" than any country in Europe.

/pol/ virgins once again prove that they're fucking retarded

see: Jim Halpert

>tfw he was happy before

I think the stubble helps too. I remember the first time he had this sort of...loose hanging skin around his jowls that made his face look like it had deflated.

this is the virgin response

Saying that to someone's face is pretty alpha, though he should have reworded it to be less passive aggressive.

>glad I dodged that STD then

>impressive roles
The only people who know Jim Halpert are The Office fans, he's still C-list.

>local newspaper said he was "ripped"

he's doing pretty good, go look at the stuff he's in
A. Slut shaming is in bad taste
B. it looks like a fox and the grapes situation
C. really only people who don't get laid slut shame

Overall you really don't go outside much

>Veeky Forums - health & fitness

Let me guess your gf is a slut?

Fuck that bitch, he is funy, he is rich, he is talented. He should of tore her down right there. She started it, make the bitch cry

The holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did

And the chinese are doing the exact same right this very moment, except they're not building schools and infrastructure as well

t. virgin

t. beta who only fucks used goods

imagine his belly-skin. ugh

That's progress, and he can afford to get loose skin taken care of. I hope he keeps eating right, lifts, and makes it.

Things are very complex, you only can see a part of the book

You germanics are very stupid and cant understand many clear things

If it werent for romans and greeks, you wouldn't be here

>the amount of cucks in this thread

How are you still around, don't you cunts feel shame?

bump

youre all stupid niggers for taking this bait shit looks like a pasta