Anyone else ever get tired of all the negativity and depressing posting on Veeky Forums...

Anyone else ever get tired of all the negativity and depressing posting on Veeky Forums? I honestly feel like it subconsciously harms you to keep seeing depressing posts on a regular basis.

Well

>>>/reddit/

Is a much better website, honestly. Here everyone just posts retarded "memes" and cries about being a virgin.

>on Veeky Forums
That's how the entire internet is now. No more creativity and friendly people just hatred and anger

Try browsing other boards

I have. They're equal if not worse. At least there's some self improvement on fit.

Nothing gives me more relationship anxiety than reading about relationships on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is arguably the best board on Veeky Forums, and that is saying a lot

Spoken like someone who only uses the big boards. Try a truly slow board for once, like /po/ or /diy/.

/a/ t b h

Reddit is better

just dont take it too seriously,

the hide button is a godsend.

If you have to not take it seriously then why even use it at all?

Yep it's best to leave now. After fit I find myself obsessing over my height and comparing myself to others in unhealthy ways.
It was never like this... I just wanted to have a banging bod senpai

Veeky Forums buries what you need to hear in insults.
Reddit buries what you need to hear with niceties.

Either way you don't get shit but a heap of memes

I need to hear about how if you don't use steroids you're inferior? I need to hear about how if im not 95th percentile height for men in my country or an amateur bodybuilder Im useless?

Our memes are better though

I can't fucking STAND the way redditors type/talk. They have no fucking originality, it's like watching a marvel film. It's safe, boring and mildly entertaining, to the point where it's not worth your time.

Guys, do you think some people are genuinely happy?

>
>>>>They have no fucking originality, it's like watching a marvel film. It's safe, boring and mildly entertaining, to the point where it's not worth your time.

That sounds way more like Veeky Forums. It's literally reporting the same shitty meme to force it.

>LE MONSTER SIPS LOL XD
>FACE FRAME HEIGHT
>Thoughts on VG/buff dudes/ alpha destiny guys?
And other retarded reposts. Give me a break dude of all places Veeky Forums is the one totally lacking originality.

Reposting*

because i try not to take myself too seriously

Chad is, and I hate him for it

>how if im not 95th percentile height for men in my country
t. manlet

Hell no

I never said it was different in that regard, I agree with you.

At least people here aren't phony, although I am put off by he negativity here from time to time

I'm 5'8 and I've never been bothered about my height til I came to Veeky Forums. Now it's all I can think about, it's literally driving me mad