/tbi/

I got hit in the head a day ago and I need some help.

What I'm dealing with:
>have to stay with uncle because there's nowhere else to live near school
>help them with my legit autistic cousin, who's like 19
>clearing an area in a game for him
>he tells me to go deeper in, I die, he gets super upset
>leans over to the side and rabbit-punches me in the forehead, hard, three times

How do I figure out whether this little shitbird gave me a concussion? I'm tired af and I've had like a steak and a beer in the past two days, so that's something to factor in.
It left a couple bruises but they're not very apparent unless you're looking for them.
>I didn't pass out, was able to keep playing for a few minutes
>Vision was a little blurry afterwards
>Currently having trouble finding the right word for stuff, having trouble visualizing shit
>Tired
>Reading comprehension is shitty, have to reread shit a few times, not getting references and jokes that I should be able to
>Just generally kind of dopey and fucked up
So, what the fuck do I do here?

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles user, but looking out for professional help is painfully obvious what you're supposed to do, and for that reason you're not very bright if you have to ask for advice on Veeky Forums

Don't play Dark Souls with your autistic cousin, that's a life lesson most of us were taught when we were just children.

I can't afford the deductible, senpai. I can barely afford food. I'm not gonna ask my uncle because he'll get pissed. Hoping someone here knows what the fuck to do is my last hope.
My taking care of him is a condition of my staying here. He's never been violent before, so I don't know what the fuck.

Any suggestions on how to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me before I fail out are welcome.

You should murder your autistic cousin and then kill yourself. It's the only way.

Beat the shit out of your cousin then dump him in the nearest river you bloody moron.

>gets beaten in the head
>keeps playing

I wonder who the real autist is.
Anyway just see a fucking doctor already, you idiot.

He's a fucking autist. If he were fully in control of himself, I'd lay him the fuck out, but I'm not going to be a guy who beat up a retard.
I'm $120 short of being able to do that.

You should have told your uncles to pay for that, not only you're helping with they subhuman but he punches you? Paying for the doctor is the least they can do.
Otherwise, can't you just go to the hospital in the emergency department?

I might just do the emergency thing, even though it's been >a day.
It's fucking depressing, because from what I've read, people don't really "get better" from this shit. I'll have to wait for fucking Peter Thiel to figure out nootropics that actually work or something.
My uncle is a veteran on a fixed income and even letting me stay here is kind of a strain, which is why I try to buy my own food and stuff. Personally, I think his kid is retarded because of depleted uranium or something. I have no idea how trying to get $120 or whatever out of him would go.

then go to the hospital, better to sit on your ass and asking here

Goto ER. If illegals can use it 24/7 for free healthcare then you can to. Just lie about your address and shit. Worst case pass out on their floor.

>America

>He's a fucking autist.
Is he also a gooble goobly retard or something? Shouldn't a 19 year old autist be more functional? Far as I know they can catch up to what they lack, with regards to social interaction, by being "taught" and practicing it. The world of autism truly is a strange place

user, Most autistic people aren't high functioning. Most are complete fucking mongoloids with unpredictable tantrums combined with terrifying retard strength.

The vast majority of them have no hope of even approximating independence, never mind leading a normal life.

honestly op, i would have to bet all the things youre experiencing is because you havent eaten much. only a steak and beer? i know when i dont eat for a day i start feeling fairly shitty.

and on top of this, if it was serious enough to go to the hospital for, you would have gone to sleep after being punched and you wouldnt have woke up. imo, get some nutrition in you and let your body heal.

and by
>you wouldnt have woke up
i mean you would be in a coma. not edginess.

so give him a strong cross and explain that when you hit somebody they hit back, boom problem solved, also get your act together. Finally if you had a concussion and went to sleep you'd have brain hemorrhaging, but seeing as you're here making this thread you may have had a minor one, you'll be alright

>He's never been violent before, so I don't know what the fuck.

He'll test out how far he can push you, especially because you're male.
That's what I've learned from working with retards and it's fucking hard if you don't know what you're supposed to do in situations like that. They'll just torment you every day if they don't like you just because they can get away with it.

Try to find out if you can get some serious professional help with that little shit.

Also, going to the hospital to get checked out and telling them you got punched in the head will very likely trigger some kind of police intervention. Maybe you could get the money for your hospital visit back as you were attacked.

Something similar happened to an old friend of mine. He fell and hit his head felt kinda weird. Then two days later he died just fell on the floor dead.

Don't fuck around op

He can tell them he got hit by a basketball while playing. A pass he didn't see. I once saw a dude take a nasty hit in the head like that

you're the real autist, you let him make you his bitch. By an autist? Pathetic. He's not 14 years old, he's a 19 year old and you're his bitch, pathetic beta fuck.

OP said he doesn't have much dosh.

If he'd tell police he got assaulted he might be eglible to get money out of a crime victim compensation fund, but his uncle could get fucked by the blues in return.