Stop taking vitamins. They're a meme. Don't get scammed

Stop taking vitamins. They're a meme. Don't get scammed.

>tfw there's no research that shows that taking vitamins helps the body

>tfw you realise that vitamin D supplements are a meme.

Check out these links:

>cbsnews.com/news/multivitamin-researchers-say-case-is-closed-supplements-dont-boost-health/

>theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/07/the-vitamin-myth-why-we-think-we-need-supplements/277947/

>heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Vitamin-Supplements-Healthy-or-Hoax_UCM_432104_Article.jsp

>forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2013/10/07/the-top-five-vitamins-you-should-not-take/#435721dd4a27

>marketwatch.com/story/dietary-supplements-a-37-billion-a-year-boondoggle-2016-01-22

>alternet.org/personal-health/are-vitamins-useless#14991735348142&action=expand_widget&id=0&data=

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then why did the vitamin levels of my gf increase after taking vitamin supplements

She gets checked regularly because of a sickness

there's no research for a lot of things

but its stupid to think that literally anything you put inside your body isn't doing something to it

Everyone here knows multivitamins are a meme and that absorption from tablets is piss poor.

>Check out these links:
>5 out of 6 are sensationalist journalist writings
>1 out of 6 is a governmental source actually suggesting to take them, simply don't consider them a replacement to food
you're even worse than Dr. Oz. Next time link the papers.

>vitamin D supplements are a meme.
if there's one supplement that's not a meme, it's vitamin D. another one is methyl-b12.
almost all vitamins (with small exceptions for b12) are water-soluble so you'll likely piss out any excess. the only one thing you could care about is avoid taking too much vitamin e, but nowadays multis are usually already accounting for the known fact that too much vitamin e is too much.

I'm taking multivitamin, am I being memed?

Stop posting in this thread. It's a troll thread. Don't get trolled.

>tfw there's no research that shows that posting in this thread helps Veeky Forums

>tfw you realise that this thread is where y'all niggas gettin trolled.

Check out these links:

>Veeky Forums.org/rules

>Veeky Forums.org/rules

>Veeky Forums.org/rules

>Veeky Forums.org/rules

>Veeky Forums.org/rules

>Veeky Forums.org/rules

>trying to support a claim by linking to media websites

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

all vitamin supplements are memes except 3 cloves of garlic daily

bump for important PSA

just 200-300g of veggies a day is needed, not that much, it helps with:
Making you look better, younger etc
Helps with recovery
Helps with general mood and functionality.
You'd be a fool not to eat fruit and veg daily.

You're a fucking idiot. If you actually read the studies instead of clickbait articles you would know that all they found was that multivitamins didn't extend the longevity of people who ALREADY have cancer or increase the cognitive function in old people whose cognitive functions were already declining. There is a lot of data showing that vitamins absolutely are beneficial as long as you're taking the right ones in the right dosage.

Multivitamins aren't ideal because they usually cut corners with quality to save money, but it's better than nothing. It's better to get your blood tested to check for deficiencies though and then do research on the individual vitamins you should be taking.

Where do I get my vit. K supply, Veeky Forums?

It's not a troll thread you pissant. It's not a meme that people don't think vitamin SUPPLEMENTS work.

Sauerkraut, kimchi, or some other form of unpasteurized fermented cabbage bro

>green texting links to make them harder to copy and open

I'm not reading that shit. Faggot like you deserve to be shot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

my computer doesn't hyperlink

The Kirkland multi is God tier for absorption, take each half twice a day it maximize. Obviously your body only tales what it needs anyways so it doesn't matter.

>no double-blind peer-reviewed neutral University studies linked

I have an auto-inmune disease and get my blood checked every month, and they do work the fuck are you talking about.

The meds I take lower my white cells in blood to shit levels and I have to take vitamins supplements to not get sick and the difference was quite drastic when I started taking them, especially Omega 3 reducing the enzymes of my liver from 369 to 75(75 being just a tad over the normal levels where it should be).

mesting

>absorption from tablets is piss poor
But it still gets absorbed and at the very least can prevent vitamin deficiency. If you are seriously lacking in micronutrient dense food, a multivitamin might be a good cop out to not end up suffering from deficiencies but nothing beats a healthy diet in the long run.

The fact of the matter is: YOU CANNOT GET OPTIMAL LEVELS OF MICRONUTRIENTS FROM FOOD ALONE. That is the role of supplements for anyone doing any serious training.

The AVERAGE PERSON doesn't really need them because they're just 'getting by', surviving, not doing anything to challenge their bodies. THEY DON'T COUNT. WE DO. That's why we need and take vitamin and mineral supplements.

All those so-called 'sources' (which are media tripe) are aimed at NORMALFAGS, for which vitamins won't do a damned thing, really. THEY ARE TO BE IGNORED.

>I lift weights
>nothing applies to me

>Citing news article as his sources
Kek what a retard

Then you obviously don't train hard enough for them to have any effect. MTFU.

You can't troll me anymore. I'm outta here.

bottom right "[ Settings ]"