Yoel "Soldier of God" Romero

>40 years old
>Goes through USADA testing
>Only got popped out of competition once for contaminated supplements (ibutamoren, stimulates natural GH production)

If you are openly on steroids and don't look better than this, why even bother?

see you soom... BOI

He's got that state-sponsored shit

He pooped his pants during a fight.

whittaker or romero?

i luh you, maik

i luhh you

shee you shoon

boi

>passing usada testing
>an accomplishment
Seriously, do you even lift?

all you mother fuckers are on steroids. You're on steroids

Romero

He runs like an abnormal titan

romero but it wouldn't surprise me if whittaker won, he's dangerous especially with his left hand and romero has gotten caught plenty of times

either one goes on to starch bisping

>Having USADA disrupting your cycle
>Still looking and performing better than 99.998% of other roid monkeys

Whittaker

His form is garbage. He should be extending his arms straight out behind himself and holding his head parallel with the ground.

I dunno man. I could see Yoel knocking out Whittaker in the third round, as usual.

Then in his fight against Bisping, Yoel totally fucks him up in rounds 1 and 3, but somehow Bisping survives, squeezes out wins in rounds 2, 4, and 5, rounds 1 and 3 are only scored 10-9, and Bisping defends his title by decision.

>pay off usada
>continue cycle as normal

Kek

Since Romero isn't running a race, Is there an advantage to running inefficiently to make his cardio more intense?

bisping gets caught in almost every fight

he's tough and has great endurance and recovery, but getting dropped (twice) and rushed by 45 year old hendo is not a good omen for a potential fight with Romero

Looks like he is trying to work different muscle groups rather than training to sprint 100m
It's like a shallow squat while running

I was just making an anime joke. His form is fine for a ufc fighter running sprint drills. He's trying to explode so he looks a little unusual is all.

But he somehow didn't get KOed. His recent fights against Anderson and Hendo looked like he got beat up more, but he won based on the unified scoring system.

He's only ever been knocked out by Hendo the first time, and TKOed by TRT Vitor, the true GOAT. I think people will be surprised and disappointed when Bisping has another lackluster title defense against Yoel.

Ahh gotcha. Even though I do sprints on my own as part of HIIT I don't know that much about the form.

>TRT Vitor, the true GOAT
Where did it all go wrong

Post the edit

I'm sad no one got this

how the fuk do you even get an upperback liek this

>im sad because nobody watches my gayass japanese cartoon
fuckoff

no for gay jesus

i know right its so fucking deep and hilarious totally man definitely nobody got this otherwise it would have 19 replies of MY SIDES

hahahahaha man naruto man god thats funny holy fuck ahahahahaha

have you forgotten where you are? do you need help leaving?

Treat it like any other body part you want to get stronger/bigger. Powerlifting/minimalist routines/programs always seem to ignore the upper back, but I find the more I train my upper back the better I get at the big 3.

How does a normal titan run?

It's an Attack on Titan reference

There are no tests for sarms

seriously this advice is gold, lots of programs criminally ignore upper back; always recommend adding pulldowns to SS/SL for beginners

lol

with all that energy at 40

He is either mentally ill or the guy is on a gram of some kind of androgen...

His actual test has to be through the roof with that level of aggression and energy

subscapularis thickness had the highest correlation with powerlifting total of any muscle in some study, which just makes me more convinced that strong upper back = strong person

he didn't get KO'd, but he was fighting 45 year old shot Hendo and 40 year old shot Anderson Silva

he was not fighting Yoel Romero in his MMA (not athletic) prime

Wouldn't pulldowns just target your lats/bis like pullups do? I'd think upright rows would be the way to hit your upper back

thats a shop

I'm going on some sort of test when I turn 40. Fuck the hormone police.

Brilliant deduction

You guys are kidding yourself if you think cardio god Nick Diaz isn't gonna come back and slap the bitch outta him

Steroids essentially give fighters 10 more years at top level competition.

Which is fantastic. Fuck USADA

I LUH YOU MAIH

You leave weeaboo fuck

>b-but Veeky Forums is for weeaboos
no, we have containmentboards for you disgusting faggots

Niggas in the weed biz now. He's not gonna come back.

heavy as fuark rack pulls and rows

Nick is out. He never had a chance at the belt despite being top 10 for a long time, but he's not mentally there anymore anyways. Yoel is out of reach.

no shit

As much of a Nick DIaz fan I am, he's done. He wouldn't even pass the usada testing. Also he just got hit with a potential violation for not doing the random testing.

Lmao

>183cm

How do black people get so much muscle but weigh so little it does not make sense? Do they have less bone density or something please explain this to me.

>Pic related

Same height and same weight division, how is this possible?

please answer me

The camp Yoel trains out of are masters at weight cutting.

Their brains weigh less.

proportions, generally nogs have very long limbs relative to their torso

if you are 6'2" with a long torso, you will weigh much more than someone that is 6'2" with a short torso but long limbs, which is why a guy like jon jones (most extreme example of that bodytype) only cuts from like 215 but looks like a heavyweight

quality kek

Thanks

Lean bone mass index or so I have heard.

Melanin is less dense than water. Water is displaced by melanin in people with darker skin colour, so they end up weighing less.

Romero. For some reason I've never been sold on Whittaker

>subscapularis
>implying this muscle is visible on an intact human being

take an anatomy class retard