bretcontreras.com/neck-training-101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely the most underrated muscle group for aesthetics

what the flippin heck is neck theory?

Something like lean bone mass theory autism overdrive

copecel zygocel detected.

i fuckin skip leg day boys!

fuck leg day boys!

Yea dudes, your neck is to blame for why nobody loves you.

>letterkenny
Great show. I'd recommend it to anyone. Its about life in rural towns.

necklets blown the fuck out (again)

Literally what the fuck are you even saying??

You looking for a tilly, buddy?

Proof that the deadlift is king of all lifts.

He looks better with the thinner neck.

I don't know why you guys care so much about your necks. You literally just need to not be the one in a million person with a weird looking neck, and you'll be fine.

And even sometimes the weird looking neck guy does all right for himself. Look at at Andrew Garfield.

He looks like a fucking beta cuck with a thin neck. Stop being a faggot user and get bigger.

How do I avoid exercising my neck? I don't want a bigger neck....

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

this leakage of lookism into Veeky Forums is fucking glorious

ahhhh, what a time to be alive

Neck yourself

Hello summerfriend

You can't grow your neck. It's all genetics.

You can too. And even if you can't it's still not excuse for having no traps, Scooby.

>Have literally been on Veeky Forums for 8 years
>Can only barely begin to piece together what the fuck any of these sentences mean

Does this mean that I still have a chance? Is there really a way out of here?

Wow what a cope. I bet your canthal tilt is disgustingly positive faggot

Can someone shop a thicc and muscular neck onto him? Maybe Elliot was a few years away from the discovery of necksthetics which would have saved him and many other lives.

Wow he went from DYEL to Brad with just the thick neck

I've noticed that a nice neck is always combined with a nice chin

what do I have to do to get rid of a slight double chin? mine is almost like pic related

also how do I get my neck to get longer? help please

here, have a nice brapper in advance

5 minute shitty attempt

God what a good looking kid. What a Fucking flaming autist he must have been to get no female attention with looks like that and money and a nice car

I love leg day like I love my wife.

How do you grow your neck?

I will never know how he fucked up so bad - he had it all
> decent face 7-8/10
> rich
> owned a car
The only downside was being a manlet, the true testament to this kids failure is that it was ONLY his sperg behaviour that stopped him from getting pussy.

He ascended to a football chad

>ywn chirp like them hillbillies
>ywn best friend to make a duo to chirp down hockey players/skids

Why live?

I read his manifesto where he basically outlines his life story. Never once in his entire life did he ever even attempt to talk to a girl, let alone ask her out.

now all he needed was a stubble and he wold have made it

Funnily enough, if he'd been born poor he would've learned the value of what he had. Growing up spoiled in a wealthy family, being surrounded only by kids even more wealthy and spoiled than he was, made him insane.

All he had to do was move somewhere lower class and get a job bartending or something. He'd have been fine.

Trying to push that one girl off a balcony kind of counts. Physical contact was involved.

the teachings of our lord and saviour Alexander Leonidas will save you from neckletism

Never though about it like that desu, having too good of a start put him too high on the ladder and he was scared of heights?

where do I buy this brand of autism

What made him insane was being a race mixed mongrel. The parents and his psychiatrist said he has been insane since early childhood. Genetic.
Don't race mix.

from the autism store

you should have said "you're in it" that would have been funny

Why is neck training so underrated in the fitness community?
Eventhough neck gainz make such a big difference.

>Why is neck training so underrated in the (((fitness community)))?
they want to leave you eternally looking like shit so you buy their magic supplements

To be fair, Jared Keeso has a huge jaw which would help with the appearance of a big neck and he probably more muscle mass than you can tell when he's on Letterkenny.

This. You can grow it an inch tops. Go ahead try and see for yourself. Oh and you WILL injure yourself lol.

If your chin looks like your pic how much do you want to let me fuck it?

woah what a transformation yaass queen slayyy

a muscular neck makes you super attractive

Liability. The neck is very delicate and all sorts of shit can go wrong when you exercise it. Some 14 year old takes your advice and becomes a paraplegic, you will have to answer to it.

But he has a thin neck, average at most. Even a roiding midget cant get his neck to look impressive. You literally cant grow your neck without the right genes.

stop embarrassing yourself

he's also Shorsey isnt he? you only ever see Shorsey's naked back but the voice is definitely Keeso. handstand pushups in the showers

>But he has a thin neck, average at most.
lmao please show me your above-average neck

an inch for neck is a lot!
from 15 to a 16 collar.

Such a low iq. IG models are notorious for photoshop.

whats the ideal for looking scary to women?
obviously some will like it, but if you are the wrong type of scary will you only attract low class women?
I don't mean scary as in just they are attracted to you and you are big, but scary as in you look like a criminal, in this case someone who would attack someone for purchasing alcohol

>but what about what WOMEN want?

>flexing against his traps
>still not even as wide as his jaw
>all this while roiding
Okayyyy sweetie

>literally denying reality at this point
uhh okay bro

stop neckbarrassing neckself

yes exactly.
im already stronger than everyone i've ever met outside of a gym
(yet people in a gym im nothing to brag about)
Can looking like Hulk Omar with resting bitchface get you quality women? or just sloots

I think so. He had no skills and no talents, so after leaving home his standard of life would drop and he knew it. Hence his dreams of being an aristocrat and his obsession with winning the lottery. He wanted the status of wealth without having to earn it. He didn't have to work for the good life as a child, so why should he start now?

At the risk of Freuding it up; the girls he was so obsessed with attaining were just like him, spoiled, talentless children of wealthy parents. He said he wanted to be like 6'+ chads, but he didn't act like it. His lifestyle mirrored that of the girls.

tl;dr
No male model

>you can hypetrophy all skeletal muscles except for the neck beacause hurrrdurrr

Because its a scam. Well done by manlet destiny. He knew the insecure incels of Veeky Forums would eat this shit up.
>yeah brah neck theory brah youll get a le qt gf after you get a big neck!! just buy my naturally enhanced program for 9.99$ and ill make your neck swole!!
Lmfao you gullible retards.

He gained half an inch (while roiding hard mind you) and learned how to flex his neck. Woah!!

He started out with a lot thinner neck and has grown it like 4 inches. That is pretty impressive growth. Who cares what HIS current size is.
Mine is already good width and now with neck curls mine is gonna get YUGE.

are there any examples of skellys getting jacked but still having thin neck?
does it just develop as you build traps or all other lifts, but you're saying specific training is a meme?

you have to remember that there's no way that anyone could find alphadestiny scary due to his height

meanwhile Chad, who has never even seen a gym before let alone done some retarded and dangerous incel neck workout (LOL), is genetically predisposed to having thick neck which aligns flush with his wide powerful jaw

Several people here are missing the point. Does Alpha Destiny have a small neck? Yes. I have a wider neck than him without ever having trained it. But he did gain neck width by training it. So a big neck + training = a really big neck.
Who cares what his neck size is, I care about my own and intend to improve it.

>quality women

>Still not posting his starving African child neck

Please lurk more numale

he objectively has a sizable neck you body dysmorphic faggot. his pudgy cheeks and face pubes detract from it but it is undeniably a big neck

what are you talking about.
Chris Carmack's wikipedia said as a boy he played all sports including football and wrestling.

AthleanX and that vegan green mulatto freak comes to mind. You either get the neck through compounds or you dont. Alot of strong men have thick neck because they have the genes for it. If youve worked out for a year doing squats and deadlifts and still dont have a thick neck, chances are you never will.

But I'm no Chad and having never trained my neck have a bigger neck than him. But as I already said, who gives a fuck whether his neck is big or not. What matters is that neck training works.

What a fucking dandy

>gets proven wrong
>nuh-nu male!! p-post pic!!
Literally ad hominem lmfao. Its ok if you believe enough im sure you'll grow your neck and "make it". Just remember to whisper "grow grow grow" while doing those exercises.

Alpha Destiny is just an idea stealer. There are lots of articles and even sites dedicated to neck gains. AD just stole all that and now is attributed to it which hurts the neck strengthening movement because a retard like him is now seen as the frontman.

Good for anyone who actually does it though because less big necks, the better.

>not doing rack pulls above the knee
>not doing cheat rows and power shrugs
>not doing snatch grip cheated upright rows
>not doing neck curls and extensions
>not doing neck band twists
>not doing neck bridges

I'm almost positive yeah. My point is OP made it seem like Jared looks aesthetic simply because of his big neck but I'm saying there's more to it than that in his case

yes im sure he actually stole this secret knowledge from the inner circles of the mysterious neck strengthening communities rather than popularize long known facts about neck training among average youtube watching gym rats based on what's worked for him

>You literally cant grow your neck without the right genes.
>naturalstrength.com/2011/04/key-to-might-muscle-circa-1926-chapter_11.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/07/whats-that-spindly-thing-holding-up.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
>bretcontreras.com/neck-training-101/

Looks like a penis.

>hurts the neck strengthening movement because a retard like him is now seen as the frontman.
He seems generally liked, no?

Lookism is the only place that is more autistic than Veeky Forums.

>blogs

In the before pic he looks almost exactly like ImKampfy hahahahaha

>neck training

are you niggas actually serious?
lmao

you gonna start directly isolating your tibialis anterior and serratus anterior too?

the key to a thick neck is the same as the key to humongous calves: GENETICS

> tibialis anterior and serratus anterior

this is b8, but just incase anyone wants to know

tibialis anterior is in the calves

serratus is between the ribcage and lats

actually the tibialis posterior is the calf
the anterior raises the toes

juicy serratus is important for aesthetics, but training them directly is fucking retarded

>different angle
>a year old and stronger
>beard larger

wow guys it worked!

You fucking retard, nobody ever implied that guy in the picture worked out his neck, the point of posting the image was to showcase how much better a man looks with a wide neck.

>working an obscure muscle to make it bigger is retarded

Wow you're dumb

you work these 'obscure muscles' with heavy compound movements, and even many "isolations"
eg. pullovers hit serratus hard and heavy ass movements that activate the traps (deadlifts, rows, shrugs etc.) will all thicken the neck since the traps run all the way up to the base of the skull.

wasting time in the gym isolating each individual 'obscure' muscle IS retarded.

Join lookism and you will understand it faster

>actually thinking alphadestiny's physique is only attainable with roids
>being this new to lifting