Why would I ever do I chinup over a pullup?

Why would I ever do I chinup over a pullup?

Dont cite Rippetoe or Blaha, they are too fat to do even one?

braphog unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xaEVDfDazI4
gizmodo.com/5909157/obese-mothers-give-birth-to-less-intelligent-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit sauce pls

Why would you ever do a pullup over a chinup?
There's literally no advantage.
Chinups use more muscle mass.
Both use back pretty much the same.
Chinups are easier on the shoulders.
Chinups hit Biceps more, another added benefit.
Use more muscle = can use more weight = more gains.

Also make sure you do them right.
stretch all the way at the bottom, so that you shrug your shoulders
go all the way up till your chest touches the bar

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP

my bicepts are already xbox, they say that pullups isolate the back. Also that weighted chins can cause cep tears

Back activation is pretty much the same in a pullup variations, no matter how you grip.
I guess if pullups feel fine in your shoulders and elbows, you can do them, but chinups are a better full body exercise,

Get that disgusting man faced cow out of here you fatty enabler faggot.

Tore my bicep doing heavy chins now I do pull-ups + curls after healing up and it feels so much better

that is the PERFECT amount of muscle and fat on a girl. She isn't chubby yet but is THICC, if you wouldn't fuck that raw you're a low test VIRGIN. That's probably the most attractive female body i've ever seen

I understand this in an opinion but you sound fucking delusional

nigga u blind, she is fatter than a cow

I'm into thicc girls but she is just fat

can you imagine being retarded enough to think chinups=biceps pullups=back

the amount of shoulder extension is the same in both exercises so the back activation is literally the same. Chinups only have more elbow flexion since you can pull higher (hence why its called a chinup)

the main difference lies in bicep and brachioradialis(the big muscle on the forearm) activation. Pullups still work the biceps and chinups still work the brachioradialis, just less than the other

'thick' is just an euphemism for fat that is used by fat people to not remind themselves how fucking disgusting they actually are.

>Dont cite Rippetoe, they are too fat to do even one

youtu.be/xaEVDfDazI4

In the thumbnail she looks like a thing person if you look at the outline of the jacket.

kek you're right. Funny Dude :)

statistically and anecdotally I have seen FAAAAARRRR more skellingtons and otters with """""""thicc""""""" girls than any other type of male, especially skellies. The skelly dude + fat chick combo is almost ubituqous for some reason

fuark what id do for that ass
also heres a related pic

momentum based, swinging chinups. Sad. Probably had to get on a stepladder to reach the bar, too.

Holy fuck that disgusting former human has eaten itself into a deformity.

Post more of this thicc or fat or whatever bitch

Whatever she is she gives me a boner

She is at least medical overweight, very likely could be obese. Your opinion is disgusting and goes against science and common sense; disgusting

you wouldnt

chinups are a bicep isolation exercise

I know, isn't it sexy?

>definitely could pass for a chad-catching THOT 100+ pounds ago
>now a bloated, jiggle-assed whore

Weight gain is the patrician fetish

don't then you little bitch

>not doing neutral grip pullups aka chinpulls to get the best of both worlds

>the same
Chin ups call for more aid from your bicep by putting them in a position that more optimal for their assistance. This naturally means your back doesn't have to be so active.
>literally the same
beat you think sumo dead lifts are the same conventional deadlifts

Name?

You don't have to.
The best gains are made when progressing on movements you like.

Wrong. This would only be correct if you were doing the same number of chin ups as you are doing pull ups. Your biceps help your back, so you get less back activation out of a single chin up, but you can do more chin ups until your back is fatigued. The lats are still by far a prime mover in the chin up and therefore you can take them to failure before any other muscle fails. There pretty much zero difference and you should train whichever one you prefer.

Also, your deadlift analogy is stupid, sumo changes the angle and leverages of all the joints of all the prime movers in the deadlift. The lats are responsible for pulling your elbow down, and your elbow performs the same downward movement in pull ups and chin ups.

I used to. Desu chinups feel better these days. I'll never do pull ups though. Pull ups feel retarded on my joints.

Better for your shoulders, most people have a slouching back with thumbs turned inwards.

more biceps/pec activation.
can use more weight.

chinups are not easier on the shoulders.
you shouldn't even do a deadhang with a supinated grip, because it's so shit for the shoulders.
deadhang with pronated grip is fine.
best would be to use handles that can turn so you can start pronated and end supinated at lockout.
neutral grip pullups are a good alternative.
least stress on wrists and shoulders, while still getting more biceps and pec activation.

I agree user she's not a fatty because all her fat sits in all the right places and you can see she does some serious squats just by looking at that arse and quads.

She also has naturally large breasts and small waist, fucking hot sexy bitch. More pics pl

wow fuck all of you, why do I go to the gym if that's what men want
>tfw no one to love my gym bod

fucking kill me

What do you look like?

iktf bro

She does not have a small waist and she has a huge fat ass and a fat pelvic area, you are retarded.

Just admit you like em fat

You can get laid as a fatass, so if that is your goal, eat that pizza.

However, there are three issues to consider. The class issue, the supply-demand issue and the body maintenance issue.

That is a teenager, maybe twenty, once she is thirty, she is FPS material.

Class issue is that lower socio-economic class class men are ok with fatter women. Also stress causes men to prefer fatter women.

Lastly, supply and demand. If 60% women are fat, and 20% prefer fat women, relationships are hard to come by for fat women.

If you want kids, mother's obesity is associated with less intelligent kids

gizmodo.com/5909157/obese-mothers-give-birth-to-less-intelligent-children

Go check out the catalog in /s/ to see what kind of women men prefer.

Female "fitness" is a meme, the only reason for it's prevalence is the lack of alternative in acquiring bodily aesthetics as a woman. If you don't grow into some huge titties/ass/thighs/hips, you have almost nothing to do to improve your body - well, other than perpetual exercise to an unsatisfactory end, constantly telling oneself that the end will vindicate the means: that, despite men largely being uninterested in ab/muscle-scaled women 'now', that maybe such a self-stricken deformity will be reach its promontory in the near future - yet athletic women have always been a meme, men will always want tits/ass over anything else.

Any man with a working cock would take women like Mal over an entire harem of skinny models, ideology can never approach the heft of such thiccness

brap

>Any man with a working cock would take women like Mal over an entire harem of skinny models, ideology can never approach the heft of such thiccness
My dick works but apparently your eyes don't, you are posting disgusting cows.

Yeah, the coat hangers they hire as fashion models are chosen for their ability to display clothes, and not their proportionality, but a classically curvy women is 34/24/36, not 40/38/44. Marilyn Monroe was a half A size 0. I die laughing every time some heifer uses her as some kind of curvy girl role model.

Flat bellies and B cups, not cellulite and D cups. And thigh gap please.
I've got a test a woman needs to pass to get past the third date, she needs to be able to carry two 60 lb hay bales 50 yards.

well to get past my second date my men need to carry two 80lb hay bales 100 yards
>implying I couldn't carry 100 lbs 50 yards

You should know by now 6-8/10 and under guys will fuck anything with pussy and pulse given the right circumstances.

However if you want to put a ring around a non-neet then you need a decent to great body.

>Flat bellies and b cups

Can't stop laughing

I'm not looking to get married, I just want a joocy bf

Then keep working out. Fatties only make it to out of sight, out of mind fuck buddies with well built dudes.

>Female "fitness" is a meme

This honestly. Weight is never an issue because there will ALWAYS be men to lust after whatever bodytype that woman has. Its more of a question of natural beauty, a plus size model or even a fucking fat model will always catch more dick than a frumpy fem Veeky Forumszen. Why women obsess over their figures it beyond me.

but chinups don't hit my lats??

>Why women obsess over their figures it beyond me

Having something to dote on gives you a feeling of control, that there are things you can improve on. There aren't really obvious/effective ways to get bigger tits/ass other than gaining weight, and most women don't end up with the Christina Hendricks type body when they get fat, most just look worse; thus exercise and endless diet is the most obvious recourse.

Regardless, it always comes down to natural beauty. I guess finding the optimal weight increases the pool of dude who are interested but regardless of figure there will ALWAYS be dudes.

Not getting involved in this, but those digits cannot go unchecked

pls be in A A R H U S

Bigger ROM, but the differences in muscle application are minimal. So it doesn't really matter all that much which one you choose, both are great.

Basically do whatever the fuck you want. Or do whatever's easier on your body.

I basically fucked my shoulder doing dead hangs in pronated twice so I don't do dead hangs anymore (mind you one time I was swinging on that playground slider thing with one hang and the other time I rotated my shoulder in an attempt to crack it). Neutral grip pullups feel the best though, but I can't do them in my garage.

Chubby chaser here who can attest to this, a woman who looks beautiful thin will look beautiful to somebody fat, no matter how much heavier. Im fact, its beneficial for not as good looking women to get fat so that guys target them as fetish objects if they reach a certain point, as half decent looking whales are hard to find, believe it or not

Are you located in or around London, England by any chance?

I want a gf like that.

Also, i like chin ups more, i feel like i get a better pump in my lats

Because chin ups are what mainly developed my biceps. And I have juicy freak biceps.

i'd be too embarrassed to be seen in public with that lard ass and i'd feel even grosser after fucking her for a week. believe me, i know...i tried dating a whale and it just wasn't good.

The bicep doesn't aid in extension at the shoulder. The same extension is happening by the lats, regardless of whether elbow flexion is being dominated by the bicep or brachioradialis. All the bicep does is make the top part (primarily elbow flexion), since the supine grip allows you to better utilize it. It doesn't aid the lat in shoulder extension in any way. You also see this in the EMG studies, where lat activation is basically identical, and bicep activation is slightly higher in chins.

can you post biceps? max weighted chin?

I wouldnt be embarassed, i would feel pretty damn good with her in public given she had as good an ass as OP's pic.

Also im sure a thiccie wouldnt mind having a fit bf to display

>all men are Veeky Forums
I like her too but you're a dumb cunt. Like come on

It's generally not. But you can be almost certain that there is a guy who likes any kind of of female body out there.

wannabe high t fags fap to landwhales thinking "hur dur high t"
sorry dude, most fat women have higher testosterone than you and most other men, find a high estro woman aka slightly larger ass, hips and thighs, plump breasts, and small waist, because that is from high estro, land whales are from stuffing twinkies and diet cokes down their throat, not healthy diets and estro hormones that will produce healthy strong offspring

What are her braps like?

Massive. Thick, solid, tight

>Thick, solid, tight

First time I've heard those words used to describe farts

I actually have to use pull ups in real life especially hopping over these fences and walls and shit.

I have never had to do a chinup ever.

Also that bitch is not THICC she just fat as shit and still using faceapp shit.

...Why am I turned on right now?

Your test is too high for your own good

pls post a pic of yourself so we can all have a laugh

you are doing them wrong

YOur fucking dumb using supinated biceps takes a ton of weight off your back. Pullups are great for your forearms and I do curls anyways.

Because her disgusting folds, flaps, and cellulite are being strangled into a feminine shape by elastic pants strong enough to stop a train

>yfw she balloons out fatter when she takes off her clothes

Well now I'm more aroused

>being a fat fetishist

>being a STICC-chaser
>in the year of our lord etc. etc.

How does it feel to be evolutionarily lagging behind, normie?

There's a difference between liking THICC (your pic) and FAT (the 250+ pound whale this poster describes)

I mean just about every semi-judgmental person in the world would judge you for it. Bitch is fat as fuck.

Fat women tend to be stupid, loud, annoying, and are riddled with problems. Or at least more problems than average to skinny girls. And thats not even considering the health issues.

Being associated with fats and ugos absolutely impacts your social status. Dating a lardass is social suicide. I've had friends who've dated on the large side, and they've either realized that there's problems and bailed, or they get looped in and act as a betabitch feeder. I don't keep in contact with any of the later.

>all these guaranteed responses from stupid beta enablers just because "female here"