How am I doing bros?

How am I doing bros?

eat an avocado

I have.

eat some... macadamia nuts

drink some semen

what app brah?

>macadamia nuts
What are they good for? I eat walnut and brazil nut.

Lifesum. You just scan the bar cobe from the food packaging.

u on maintenance? im cutting atm 2 weeks left, and not to sure whether i should do keto while im on maintenance

how do you even get those protein/fat ratios? doing keto i wind up eating like 200g+ protein

Maintance. Keto is suppose to make you loose fat even tho you eating at a maintance, or even surplus. Haven't any experience yet.

Eggs, bacon, nut, oliven oil, avacado etc. Just research it.

Post everything you ate , especially the fats. I'm gonna do keto soon and I want some ideas

Keto is suppose to make you loose fat even tho you eating at a maintance, or even surplus.
That's not true you idiot.

Obesity is hormonic. That's why puberty makes teen lose weight instantly. Sugar is a poison, where the body turn fructose into fat. That's why America gained weight when they reduced their fats from 40 to 30%, but had to increase sugar to make the food taste good. Sugar also hinders the leptin hormon from telling you that you're not hungry, causing you to over eat. If you are in a ketosis you won't be hungry because the body goes from burning food fat to body fat, which uses the same mechanism. It is the switch from glucose to fat which make you hungry.
Tldr; sugar makes you fat

>3 bacon strips
>3 eggs
>1 brazil nut
>6 walnut
>1 scoop of whey
>2 slices of salmon
>1/2 bag of vegetables
>100ml of olive oil
>1 avacado
>1 knekkebrod

Also;
>1 can of Mackerel in rapeseed oil

I'm not denying sugar makes you fat but you seem to misunderstand. What you say implies that fatty foods make you feel fuller, which makes it harder to overindulge, and there is definitely some truth to that line of thought. It does NOT mean that you can lose weight while eating keto at maintenance. This is in fact untrue by definition of the word maintenance, and keto does not change your TDEE.

If you eat keto below maintenance, you lose weight. If you eat keto above maintenance you gain weight. It's not magic.

Carbs, however, also affect water storage in your muscles so when you cut them out you lose a lot of water weight all at once. This 'quick progress' gets a lot of people exited, unaware that none of the 5-10 lbs they just lost are fat.

From what I've learned is that all calories are not created equal. The myth comes from America not wanting to agree with nazi scientist that obesity is hormonic. Instead they blamed eating to many calories. The same logic Coca Cola uses when they say soda doesn't cause obesity, too many calories do. Don't remember where I heard it, but eating the same amout of calories on a keto diet makes you lose weight. Meaning that you can eat a little above maintainance, and still lose some. That makes sense if calories from fructose (which gives you beer belly), is not the same as calories from fats. Don't take my word for it, listen to Mark Sisson on Joe Rogan Experience podcast #752

You learned wrong. There's no other way to put it.

I remember where I heard it from. It was from That Sugar Film, where a guy increases his sugar intake, but maintain his calories. Suddenly he gains weight, and one of the nutrition expert said he could still gain weight eating below maintain.

You might have learn wrong. Do you still believe egg yolks, salt and fats is bad for you. Guess what, people get thing wrong, and don't admit their mistake. Atleast do your research to why I am wrong, and not just because you heard different.

Ever wondered why guys get beer belly. Sugar and alcohol is a foreign substance to the body (a poison). Therefore the body instantly turns it into fat. Where? The liver. Where is the liver? The belly.

>Do you still believe egg yolks, salt and fats is bad for you.
Stop projecting. I dont belive that at all. You cannot eat above maintenance and lose weight. This is literally what the word maintenance means.

Don't take my word for it. Try it. After two weeks when the initial water weight is gone, track your progress. You won't lose weight eating at maintenance. It is impossible.
That's retarded.

Well the maintance isn't the same for calories from sugar or fat. That's my only point.
>beer bellies are a thing

This has been fun but you may actually be retarded. Bye.

I have

Better than Mfp? I find mfp's crowd sourcing quite useful

Whadup