Will getting fit get my girlfriend to respect me?

Will getting fit get my girlfriend to respect me?

Be happy that you have a gf.

No

>surround self with kids toys and popular entertainment
>expect women to respect you

You'd get more respect from women if you cut your cock off and called yourself Delilah desu senpai.

she should have burnt it all. any man with all those toys needs to be snapped out of it

This guys so-called 'girlfriend' is obviously not very mature, or at the very least has serious emotional issues, if she did something as violent and senseless as this.

Of course the OP is probably not very mature or emotionally stable either, if he actually has a girlfriend capable of doing shit like this, and more to the point he still calls her his 'girlfriend' after and incident like this. Why has he not kicked her to the curb by now? One has to wonder.

Completely agree, my guess is its not even OPs picture

>owns an extensive videogame collection
>calls his gf immature
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You protest too much, Citizen; I think perhaps this strikes too close to home for you.

Only if you teach her to respect your fist when she acts like a child.

>has a hobby that harms nobody
>he is apparently the immature one even though his gf had an autistic fit and knocked everything over

really activates my mental almonds

>Vandalizing someone else's property
>mature

The mature thing would be to walk away if in either of these positions

>beats up women
Yeah you're a REAL MAN aren't you?
Do you torture animals, too?

This woman is just begging to be put in her place.

>Do you torture animals, too?
Hitting women at appropriate times has a very clear and beneficial effect on her behavior towards you. What would be the point of torturing animals, user?

Except it does harm people through inaction; it's a near useless drain on time that provides some temporary dopamine or whatever, and little else. This is time that could be spent doing something more productive, e.g working/lifting/social stuff.

You're both Underage B&, if not chronologically then emotionally (i.e., emotionally stunted).
>t. edgy 13 year olds

What's it like not being able to handle other people not sharing your views, user? That kind of denial can't be healthy.

>working harder for a girl

You haven't learned much from this board friendo

No sane, well-adjusted, intelligent person can (or should) be doing 'productive' things every waking moment. People need 'down-time' during their waking hours, and light amusement serves that purpose.

OPs pic is obviously the result of some emotionally immature, clingy, demanding 'girlfriend' that threw a hissy-fit because he 'wasnt' spending enough time paying attention to her'.

What's it like thinking that in 2017 it's acceptable to act like an animal? You're obviously not an adult, adults know better.

>What's it like thinking that in 2017 it's acceptable to act like an animal?
I've yet to have a girlfriend damage my property because I smack them the first time they give me lip, so it's pretty nice.

I wonder how OP feels about being a good little boy right now.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Come on, tell us the real truth: Your GF/wife slaps you around, and posting all big-and-bad on Veeky Forums is your only outlet for your pain and frustration. Show us your bruises, boy, where did the Big Bad Girl hurt you? Or is your Mommy that beats you?

>no u
How retarded are you? I mean, you expect someone to take and post pictures of a punishable activity, so you kinda have to be at least a little bit, user.

>won't post pics
>suspicions confirmed
LOL YOU GET BEAT UP BY A GIRL!!!1!

Of course not, since I'm not retarded enough to take them in the first place - you know, since that'd be potentially incriminating evidence. It's not that hard to understand, user.

What I don't get is why you have to construe an elaborate fictious worldview because you can't deal with differing opinions. That really doesn't sound like a healthy mindset, you know.

If your girlfriend doesn't respect you, it's time to fucking dump her.

dubs confirms

?????

Nice strawman. I never said whoever had a fit and knocked over that stuff was in the right. We don't even know what happened. If you newfags knew how to check filenames then maybe you'd stop shitposting.

This pic looks exactly like my brothers collection of games and movies. In other words, gay as shit.