Diet discussion

so now its fat and processed meats that is the cause of diabetes and not carbohydrates and obesity.

whats your take on this /my dudes/? Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Netflix pushing lefty vegan propaganda. If you get your facts from Netflix then there is no such thing as biological sex and people who are very clearly guilty of murder dindu nuffin.

>fat and processed meats
Literally have nothing to do with diabetes, they don't even have anything to do with insulin. Diabetes is caused by eating too many carbs, too often and for too long.

i agree with both of you, just curious about the discussion of this topic

>so now
If your head has been in the sand

Why is every documentary on netflix some fucking lefty vegan bullshit. Yea, paleofags and ketards get retarded as well But come on.

They literally claim that sugar has nothing to do with diabetes ten minutes into the movie. Imagine being enough of a faggot to take this as fact

>whats your take on this /my dudes/? Discuss

meat causes just as huge insulin spikes as white refined sugar. You can easily look this up

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/

But not eating meat makes you into a gigantic FAGGOT, you don't want to be a FAGGOT, do you? Unless you really like having huge dongs in your face all the time, and enjoy the taste of other mens' jizz. Not that there's anything wrong with that, LOL.

MEATKEKS BTFO HAHAHAHA

I've thought about this a lot and the only conclusion I come to is that there is no "optimal" diet and everyone is different. That is why there are so many studies showing so many different things. People have been living and eating for thousands of years. If there was one single way to eat that definitively separated yourself from everyone else, we would know by now.

My fiancee has been vegan for almost 20 years (she started at age 7). She has EXTREMELY high energy and is very "normal". People love her. She is also ripped, more fit than me, and her body changes rapidly.

She doesn't pressure me to be vegan but it works for her so I've tried it a few times. Every time I feel like complete dogshit. Additionally, every vegan I've met other than her is pretty weird. I feel like nutrition may be a factor in that.

Anyways, just be in tune with your body and let it tell you what to eat.

this is sound advice.

we wouldnt be able to have survived for so long if it wasnt for the fact that our bodies are able to adapt to most diets.

i generally just believe that its better to stay away from synthetic foods, foods high in added sugar and foods that are OVERLY processed (spam, donuts etc.

>this is sound advice
It's brainless wish washy coping.

Meat has a glycemic index of 0...

Something that does resonate is that you hear athletes die all the time due to heart attacks, how much of this is corelated to meat?

athletes don't eat that much meat. If you are talking about bodybuilders and powerlifters, well I'm pretty sure you heard about couple.

Is veganism board culture now? How do we cut this tumor out? This documentary was Morgan Spurlock tier.

just watched this movie. it's way ayy lmao about "the industries control everything" in the exact same way that Food Choices was. it makes me wonder what company sponsored the tem "whole foods plant based" when jeff bezos just bought whole foods the market. although it objectively is the best diet

that's because they have no carbs. GI is for carbs

it's shocking how many people actually believe this

*Shows lady who has completely fucked joints and health generally*
>I used to eat meat and dairy

Compelling stuff

That youtube guy needs to fact-check this nonsense and BTFO it