RLC

Quality coin or scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/iexec/comments/7ac186/be_sure_to_tune_in_tomorrow_at_430_pm_local_time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Undervalued because potential scam

Unironically on of the few coins that could actually achieve something

This

So, I know sonm is a shitcoin with sketchy people in charge, but guys, redpill me on why iexec is more promising than golem.

This is the real deal, bought some more yesterday.

Ex-GNT holder here.
See this roadmap? They should have delivered Brass 6 months ago already and there a no hints indicating it will be released before 2018 and they are even making excuses (like the fact what they have to build has often not be treated even in academic papers) which is a red flag. Also they talk about creating a decentralized supercomputer and it’s utter bullshit, they are doing distributed computing and it’s a really different beast.

From my pov they are not competent enough to build what they sell and it begins to show, in any case they are vastly outskilled by Fedak and his 2 old lads who research and published various grid computing softwares during the two last decades, the fact they delivered their V1 in time speaks enough volume for me.

Last point is that Golem strategy sucks, they are heavily focusing on 3D rendering right now which is a niche market (1 billion worth) with no much profit to make, it has an okay growth but there are already a lots of players on the field.
On the other hand Iexec target blockchain/Dapp projects by offering them integrated off-chain computing power, something the blockchain desespertaly need (right now unchain computation is slow and expensive which is a huge problem) also they are already pandering to developers and will launch an iexec app store in December early.

To not be totally negative Golem is doing a very good job in term of marketing and networking but it will not last much if they don’t release a solid product.

However iexec needs to get its shit together and showing they are doing progresses business wise, the tech is not enough for adoption, they need to sign deals and make people talk about it or this will be a failure too.

Decent coin,
they are having a big announcement on the 7-8th

>they are having a big announcement on the 7-8th

We don't know, stop spreading lies and giving false hopes.

I'm confident we will surpass golem very soon

Anyone who has doubts should follow their slack closely. Its a very dedicated team building a solid company which can deliver v1.0 to v5.0. In opposition to many greedy speculators they are building a product before doing marketing. They are not focusing on pushing the token price on short term.
IEXEC did deliver v1.0 as promised on time! I don´t see a scam!

Iexec is doing the AMA on 8th of november.
There will be no "big announcement".

the "big announcement" was supposed to be on the 4th, and it was nothing noteworthy

The "big announcement" notification was fabricated. They dispelled that in the telegram

The "big news" was from the arab guy they have as CM on reddit, he changed the title since then but it was misleading.

Arabs.. Can't do a shit right.
I should know with my DBIX HODLing

Nevermind, he didn't even change it:
reddit.com/r/iexec/comments/7ac186/be_sure_to_tune_in_tomorrow_at_430_pm_local_time/

Well let's be honest their CM suck, all the good things they did was literally suggested by 2 randoms on Slack (typically the AMA was the idea of one guy and he pushed them to do it on Reddit).

Also If you want to have a good kek go on facebook and check the likes of their 21/09 post, it happened just after the arab guy was recruited.
They are total slackers and I really wonder what they are paid for especially since they do nothing to reach chinese afaik.

Thanks friend.

great coin with a top-notch team but an extremely bad marketing. as soon as they'll fix it, it's gonna skyrocket (protip: they recently hired a very aggressive marketing firm)

That's right.
And that's one of the reasons I bought this dip.

Going all-in.

Fasten your seatbelts gentlemen, we're about to visit moon this month.