First it was olyboos that were this board's cancer

Now it's aesthetics fags.

>deadlift is Reddit tier bro
>squats are overrated bro
>Girls don't even look at legs
>gotta get beach ready
>implying I have any interest in getting 1/2/3/4
>lmao why even lift if you're gonna be that fat

Fact of the matter is you kids lose interest in your boring ass workouts and fade off before you make anything of yourselves, but in that one year that you think you're a gym God, you're also the worst part of a formerly glorious fitness community

>he thinks we like thunder thighs

>we
Kek :ok:
My thighs are bigger than my fiancee's waist and she loves that

At this point, reddit fitness subs give better advice than this shithole. That and people don't have crab mentality there, unlike Veeky Forums

>you kids lose interest . . . and fade off

Ironic words coming from the last person who thinks it's worthwhile to trip here.

How is it ironic if I've been tripping since 2014? I'm a powerlifter not a summer bod kid

Reddit is cancer. I'd sooner put on CNN. CTR marxists. Not gonna give them my web traffic. Also touchy feely hug box is not conducive to discourse

I havnt been to this board in a year or so but in that time I got my dream career and finished my masters. Let me tell you about a pool party I went to where I was surrounded by aesthetics fags.
>so there is about 60-70 people(give or take) at this pool party
>alot of guys I went to high school with who were neets are there
>they have recently started lifting and I geuss are making up for years they missed
>they all act egocentric and sort of like frat fags
>here I am chatting up with broads having a good time
>out of nowhere this faggit comes up and makes himself look like an idiot by being way too drunk and barely keeping a convo with said girls
>I geuss he caught on that they weren't interested (2 of these broads I had already banged before) and he starts talking about my physique
Ive been doing strength routines basically all my lifting years and right now I'm on 5/3/1 BBB with lots of conditioning in a.m
>he points out my legs are too big and no girl would ever want to be straddled by them
>the 2 broads I mentioned earlier got involved and called guy chicken legs and compared our bodies to one another
>im a pretty thick guy at 5'10 210 lbs
>this guy complete twig think of that skinny fuck who does zyzz pose
>almost all the broads berated this guy
I felt bad for him at this point
>he then goes onto say if this was the club it'd be different
I'm 27 and I stopped clubbing around 22/23 and stopped caring about the numbers game at that time too
>later that night he's talking to these two milfs I used to work with
>they see me and start conversing ask about old times what I'm doing now and what there doing
>both seem interested in me but I'm kind of hung up on the blonde sort of looks like khaleesi
>faggit sees what's going on and gtfo
>I leave with khaleesi and end up banging her back at condo.
Happened about a month ago. Point is do your compounds always progress in weight be strong

> being this mad over summerfags
Don't worry user, they'll be gone soon

Point is that workouts should probably be built around the big compounds, alright. But you can't entirely rely on these only to build a god-tier physique. That's why I think the powerbuilding fad is a god-given; everybody used to train like that, mixing strength work with bodybuilding shit, and they had way more impressive physiques than today's typical bro OR "powerlifter" fag, in addition to being strong. The only real enemy is minimalism; it is beyond me how people think they will ever build Steve Reeves' chest on a regimen of 3x5 Bench and OHP without any accessories or additional volume.

Yeah I completely agree with that my 5/3/1 template is powerbuilding. Compounds first then accessories. I have conditioning in the morning which is also strength based but that's more so for my job.

STREEEEEEEEEENGTTHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

>he's never had a girl masturbate while straddling his leg

Mirin

Holy SHIT that mad comment was in my thread that I made with this webm as op

Fucking LMAO

islee ya neber lern

Post butt boardie. No homo.

At some point at the gym in between squats you realise very few of the people you want to look like are doing full body routines.

I have before, in undies. That's all you get

Meanwhile in plg

>I lived long enough to see boardshorts become the Veeky Forums guy

your upper body looks great but your legs are too big. i would rather look like you than how i look now, but i don't want to look like you by the time i'm finished

just everything coming full circle.

There are only two real fads in weightlifting: lifting for strength and lifting for looks.

We had zyzz, then we had the powerlifting meme where all the youtubers started going on powerlifting, and now people are transitioning back over to wanking over aesthetics

>imblying anyone can do anything in moderation top kek

>she thinks we lift for her

>I've been tripping since 2014
Off yourself

That's not even boardie, but that's what type 1 diabetes and abusing your insulin looks like.

aesthetic fags dont realize the truth about normies and fitness. If you have a mediocre physique then they classify you as ripped. Going further for
>muh extreme zyzz brah aesthetics
is simply something they do for themselves or other gym goers. Those who chose to deadlift and squat heavy chose to do so because breaking PRs and putting in hard work to become strong as a fucking bear is infinitely more appealing than muh aesthetics. Once a lifter hits good lifts they will be aesthetic either way, find me someone who benches 4 pl8 and can OHP 2 pl8 that doesnt have a solid upper body. It is all about cutting body fat at that point.

I wish I could regularly do barbell lifts. I fucking love deadlifting.

But my job requires me to go out for weeks on end with no gym allowed. The only thing I can do is bring my fucking gymnastic rings, do heavy ring pull ups and dips with accessory work, then try to validate myself into thinking I can get big and strong doing mainly heavy pull ups and dips.

I'm literally destined to be lame fucking "ottermode", even though I look like shit.

Point is I'd rather be big and strong with massive legs, because men and women envy that shit. But with how my life is right now I'm probably gonna end up looking like a calisthenic fag.

>abusing insulin
You mean besides being an elite strength athlete before being diabetic?
4/10 got me mad

10/10 thread

shit! is that 3d?

still hasn't been explained why deadlifts are "Reddit"

agree but you still can't make me squat ever again, boardie

i served my time (5 years) in hell

>point is do your compounds
it seems to me the real point is dont get too drunk and attack someone who people like more and is more experienced with weight liftings. also work your legs. at no point was compound lifts or strength mentioned

>abusing insulin
thats a dangerous gamble. insulins the only BBing drug that will kill you right away unless you know the correct way to use.

and the correct way aint intuitive at all

what's wrong with olyboos?
but yes i agree, aesthetic fags are cancer.

He's saying that's what aesthetics fags think.

boardshorts post videos of him dl'ing baby weight and dropping it like a fuccboi all the time

boring idiocy

sage

>I'd sooner put on CNN. CTR marxists.
Embarrassing

the whole point is that board looks like absolute shit even tho he is strong, kinda like that frogdoeslifting guy. I mean for me they are decent physiques but for normies that think lifting will give you a bodybuilder body they look like shit

but this is so wrong it's painful to read.

girls absolutely love a thicc joocy ass/hammies and defined quads/calves. i get compliments on mine from grills

>I'd sooner put on CNN
you're a stupid fucker, aren't you

>I'd sooner put on CNN
you're dumb

>he reads fake news

Holy fuck guys I was being hyperbolic obviously I don't go to either.

Fucking autists missed the point

Yeah idiot that was my point

>all 4 quotes were my posts
>you autists

Fuck the commie scum

Is this pasta?

More CNN lies

All I want is huge legs, calves and forearms. But I'm getting more aesthetic due to working 14 hour plus days of manual labor, not eating enough, and being away from any gyms for weeks at a time.

It's a mixed bag. Give me you leg gains boardie

Dude, it's just like "skinnyfat is now hot" meme

It just makes us look better in comparison

They can flex biceps all they want but it doesn't mean a thing when I can scoop up 2 of their girls and front squat them

If you have aesthetics and strength, you don't even have to try. I'm maybe half a notch below zyzz on aesthetics scale, but when I can pick a girl off the groin with one arm and walk off with her on my shoulder.. well it's pretty rare they don't walk off with shaking legs. Ifyanamean

Groin=ground

Kind of made it a better story though that way....

>heh liberal media lies
>fox and brightbart gives me straight truth

>deadlift is reddit tier bro
That was a shitty bait thread, stop getting trigged you dumb tripfaggot
>squats are overrated
Well, they are. They're unnecessary for most athletic endeavours.
Legs are easy to grow, who gives a fuck if you have good legs if you can literally get huge legs on the first fucking months of starting strength?
>gotta get beach ready
Girls like lean guys, not sure if your autistic ass knew this
>Implying I have any interest in getting 1/2/3/4
Literally everyone who isn't a fucking twig can get those in the first few months of lifting and still look like shit, there's more to strength than just muscle.
>lmao why even lift if you're gonna be fat
Legit question, why even bother spending so much time at the gym if you look like an average person without or even with clothes on?

Dude... dude.. please stop abusing "literally". You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

And if you think you can get huge legs within a few months of SS, you have DYEL standards

>being this mad because you are fat and girls don't like you

>tripfagging /pol/tard who brings up politics with no provocation is saying others are the cancer of the board
Really makes you think

I couldn't go to that site after they shut down r/European. It was all I went on and and I tried other boards, I got banned from everything else for being a racist asshole so ended up here. I miss those days though. They showed me the truth about Uncle Adolf.

>there's more to strength than just muscle.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

T-thx for defending me Aaron, you a lad

That by reaching whatever arbitary standards of strength on a shit "fitness" board doesn't mean you will have any good ammount of muscle.

Except those gains in strength are due to a gain in muscle in all cases. "Arbitrary standards" and "good amount" notwithstanding, if you get stronger, you will gain more muscle.

You will gain more muscle, but chances are you will still look small and barely above dyel status if that.
Look at the CBT threads, majority of people look like shit despite increasing their squat and bench a lot.

Depends who you're trying to impress. People on this board, and most fitness boards, won't acknowledge anyone who doesn't look like they've done at least one cycle in their lifting career.
Normies, on the other hand, think that Brad Pitt in Fight Club was a monster. So I'd posit that if you're somewhere between the two you're fine.

(you)

> by the time I'm finished

Which is next year when you quit lifting because you're not getting any results.

Personally, I don't come to Veeky Forums anymore, because it's all about feels, getting girls and insecurities. Not much about actual lifting. It's really boring to read the same 10 posts about how people can't get laid and get extremely bitter and salty

The again, I guess I grew out of Veeky Forums, because it's the same on all boards honestly, the only good boards are some of the hobby related ones

Listen to me tripfag, don't you fucking DARE make fun of oly or i will piss on your woman

You haven't given up on weightlifting yet

You're not wrong but we have plg which is for actual lifting discussion so at least there's that

OP is right though

the reason I focus on strength is because of the "sport" aspect of it, it's motivating to break PRs, it's visible, objective progress. "Aesthetic" is hella subjective or at least the improvements are barely ever visible from month to month past noob gains, it's easy to be demotivated and many here will give up.

To your point I think the reason setting clear, trackable goals is because something so nebulous as being more aesthetic just means you're chasing nothing meaningful