Veeky Forums I can't go on anymore

Veeky Forums I can't go on anymore
I got rejected by four different women in person this week alone.
I have swiped on tinder until I didn't get any new people and got zero likes, even though I used pictures that the local yik-yak told me looked fine.
I am such a massive beta that I managed to get three different women into my place and naked into my bed for a massage, before they told me that while they think I'm a really cool and funny guy they just don't want sex with me.

Can we have a feels thread?
And maybe talk about some ways of improving looks?

>I am such a massive beta that I managed to get three different women into my place and naked into my bed for a massage

what

storytime

None of this happened

There is no cool story to this.
It always goes the same way:
Meet girl, hang out with girl,invite girl over, tell her that I'm good at massages, offer a massage, start rubbing her back through clothes, tell her I have oil here, she takes of shirt, oil up her back, remove bra, offer to do legs, oil up legs, remove pants, remove string, feel up butt.

Only one of them turned around and she kept her tits covered the whole time.
All of tfem specifically told me they loved me as a friend, but ''I hope I didn't give you any mixed signals tee-hee, I really don't see you as someone I want to sleep with"

Pic related, at least I took some pictures one time

Why would I lie about not managing to get laid?

Why would anyone lie on the internet?

Impossible. Noone makes friends on tinder. Unless you areso beta that women sense immidiately that you will be their pushover and dont even consider you feeling them up as something sexual. Which is almost impossible between opposite sexes.
I call bullshit.

None of the girls I mentioned I met on tinder.
As for the pushover part,I'm actually convinced at this point that it's true.
Because I didn't score in any way with any of them.

That pic, and this story, is so fake it is making me cringe.

What do you want from me?
I can show you a text from her, in german mind you, asking me if ''she got my hopes up because of the cuddling and stuff"

mate look at what she's wearing

>Average on 2 matches per week

But then again, I live in this shitty ass small town and set my radius to 20 miles... I am not driving further for no pussy.

Some days I get like 4 matches though, wtf. Same picture and everything.

>manage to get 3, three (3) women naked and oiled up in your bed massaging them
>all three of them tell you that they just want to be friends

This doesn't happen, as long as you didn't start doing some sperg shit or something.
The moment a girl is in your bed and naked they will fuck.
Even if you get some retarded cunt that changes her mind in the middle of foreplay, 3/3 doing so is ridiculous.

Not that guy, but I recently got a BUMBLE match that I didnt get to fuck. Just got to 3rd base (?)... erm... IDK I was grabbing them titties. I tried to put my hand on her pussy but she stopped me and kept saying no, though I was already on top of her in between her legs and shit. And I aint getting no rape charge dropped on me. Fuck that.

WTF.

Also, i keep matching with fat-ish chicks. Meh, i guess I am slowly making it.

That one is mine actually I asked her to put it on

Still no sex though
You don't have to believe me, but why would I lie about it?
It is literally what happend, the massaging shit works to get them naked, but nothing more after that.

I'm also not claiming to be a kissless virgin,I used to have a gf for over a year, before I started lifting actually.

It's just that this shit keeps happening to me lately and I don't know what kind of signals I'm sending out to get such a response

>That one is mine actually I asked her to put it on
WHAT
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Do you maybe try to fuck inexperienced girls?

How old are you and how old were the girls?

>That one is mine actually I asked her to put it on
Seconded.

>lying on the internet
This either didnt happen or youre leaving out important information. Girls dont let you strip them and then not fuck unless theyre mattress girl tier insane.

yik yak's been dead for months now

I'm on Jodel,it's the german derivative,it's crazy active in my city
I own some lingerie from previous relationships and fotoshoots, I just asked her if she ever wore stuff like that.
She said No,I asked if she wanted to try them on, she agreed

They were 18,20 and 24 respectively, non of them inexperienced, they basically told me their whole life history each time.
Well I AM a massive fucking sperg, I've been diagnosed with ADHD and on the spectrum

>Asking women if they want to try on your lingerie
>Wondering why they leave abruptly
Solid chuckle

If you always do the same and it never works, then it's time to do something else.

...but why do they agree to wear it before they leave?
And that's why I'm asking for Veeky Forumss help

just b urself bre