How often does Veeky Forums smoke

Smokers of Veeky Forums, would love it if you could answer the poll and give dome incite on how smoking has effected your gains
strawpoll.com/e8y1ecs
Since I've started smoking my runs have become atrocious, use to run 2.5 km in just under 10 minuted, now I'm winded after running for 5 minutes, but as far as my lifts are concerned I haven't noticed any loss in strength

This is devil's stuff. You are addicted and don't even have a high.

Never. Smoking is literally for retards. How anyone could be so profoundly stupid to bother starting is beyond me. You are a complete fucking idiot, OP.

Currently 1 day 13 hours clean. Halp

Trying to not smoke at all right now. Even bought a vape, kinda helps when I really really want to smoke, but I don't really want to just shift my addiction (although it seems to be a bit healthier).

>Running 2.5km

Navy or SF?

I smoke cigars, partly cause my local cigar bar is comfy and partly because it curbs apatite

I used to smoke. Started when I was 14. Decided to quit this january & I haven't smoked one since. I'm still a nicotine-cuck though because I started snusing instead.

Nicotine has a buzz

Quit, now!

It'll be the best decision you ever make, unless you get offered a sweet ass motherfucking blowjob from Queen Ivanka.

Smoking literally gives you cancer, and gangrene too, you can't make gains if you don't have any limbs.

>smoking gives you cancer
This dumb meme again

my nigga

all these cigarettecucks and dipfags here smdh

>unless you get offered a sweet ass motherfucking blowjob from Queen Ivanka.

Have you any proof to the contrary?

Try to find a lung cancer case linked to smoking before atom bomb testing was a thing.
Protip: you won't

Fuck smoking. I smoked 20+ a day for 20 years before I quit. Does only being able to breathe through 1 nostril sound fun? What about heavy breathing after 5 minutes of walking? thats what I was like before I quit and that shit (and worse)
is waiting for you too.

You know there's a reason for that, right? They didn't even know the risk of smoking beforehand and would've related it to pneumonia or some other lung disease.
>Implying a background radiation level of 5mSv higher than pre atom era background radiation will have a significant increase in the rate of cancer.

Anyone who smokes should just convert to snus if they can't quit. It's far less unhealthy.
Besides... Snus är fan gött

>in a specific population group, one which is not geologically isolated nor racially specific and whom are connected only by smoking while the remainder of the population is unaffected

ftfy

nice bro have a cig

I just vape weed.

Hookahs or you're a fag

>This guy runs a mile and a half?
>Gotta be military, maybe even special forces
Does the autism ever hurt you in a physical way?

Packs come in different sizes. Retarded term. I smoke about 10 cigarettes a week.

Your response to that post is way more autistic.

Not many people run that distance unless they're trying to get into groups where it's a requirement, which are Navy and SF.

Obviously with a time like that he's neither.