Front page news

So this just came out today, front page news.

Here are some takeaways

>Remember: when we look back 10 years from now, we'll be saying how easy it was to become rich back then

>But BTC has a serious problem. At the time of writing, the price was fluctuating around 5k€
>Come year's end, the price could rise to 8k€ or more. Some people are getting filthy rich on this.
>But beware!

>Warning:
>Do not believe those who claim the growth will continue.
>The bubble might burst overnight!
>In fact, people have been predicting the bubble-pop for 2 years now.
>One day, they'll be right.
(At least there's some FUD in there.)

>Either way, crypto investments are risky but also very profitable.

>The kind of growth that Bitcoin, and some other cryptos have had, will not be seen again. It is simply subject to physical limitations.
>When a Bitcoin is worth 5k€ it is hard to believe it will be 50k€ in a year or two (Its growth for the past two years points at that).

It also shills Companisto, even typing out it's url, and the local ICO Viberate (which supposedly raised 10kk$ in 4 minutes 40seconds).

Now for the cherry:
(About Viberate)

>Entering the market, it's price quadrupled, then halved after the first day.
>According to the founders, the price of blockchains will x30 in a year or two.
>In AUGUST, BLOCKCHAINS went for 30cents, now they're worth 50cents, and in a few years, could be worth as much as a concert ticket, i.e. 10€~

>BUT, CAN BLOCKCHAINS REALLY BE WORTH AS MUCH AS BITCOINS?
>THE ANSWER IS YES, OF COURSE!
>And exactly herein lies the new business model that would be impossible without ICO's
then goes on to say how easy it is to become a company co-owner due to ICOs

Holy fuck.
I'm not sure what to do.
Buy as much as I can, take out a mortgage to get in before the normie influx, or just exit and find new pastures.

just sold all my bitcoin

People here are mostly kids. They will spit on you whenever you give an intelligent explanation.
They need to lose their money in order to grow up.

picka jim materina

RIP BTC. Hello ETH

Just sold my 300 eth for btc, i'm gona make it right?

What country is that, Slovakia?

Slovenia

Yeah this shit got full media coverage the past few weeks in my shithole country as well.
BTC WILL rise a lot mid/long-term but personally I will wait for the fork panic and buy more then.

Wow, the language looks incredibly similar to czech. You sure you guys are not west slavs?

Yeah, we had a vote the other day. Still East.

You're south, dummy.

Tenks prjatu, glih sm kupu 100k

There are a lot bigger bubbles than bitcoin. It's more likely to grow to 10 tln before it pops IMO

i bought in at $13 they were talking about the bubble back then

>10 tln

to WHAT?

trillion?

it's fucking crazy isn't it?

buttcorn market cap 10 trilly?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's only x80 though

More like 5 years.

>only

It was all over the news during the December 2013 bubble too. I remember the BBC had like a 10 minute segment on it at prime time.

Can anyone remember if it was possible to buy BTC with debit/credit card back then?

mos def. Just come back from /pol/ where i saw a crypto meme that capped bubble talk at $5.
I look at crypto like the art world - you buy in so you later have art to cash out, no matter the price. And like art, the values keep increasing. Dont hear much talk of an art bubble, do we?