FPH *Gold* edition

FPH *Gold* edition

post something to start off the thread faggot

Can you fatties please stop posting on Veeky Forums? You're shitting up the board.

>there will never be a crisis where we are suddenly and without warning thrown off grid so these hamplanets and other low-lifes can all die in the streets by the millions simultaneously

Imagine the stench.

Why would a fat person post something to hate on them?

Isn't that what /fat/ is?

Oh shit wrong thread nvm. But we all hate /fat/ right? Can we make this a /fat/ hate thread. Fuck those guys. We need to bully them off our board and make Veeky Forums pure again.

That future really isn't completely out of the realm of reason.

Why tought? They are at least trying

>hating people who try to better themselves
/fph/ shows disdain for those who revel in their condition, you should encourage fatties who want to change not put them down. that makes you sound immature or underageb&, grow up.

If it is, I hope it happens and as soon as possible.

Hello fatties.

nope, just not a jaded newfag.

I'm with you bro. The obese get no sympathy from me just because they're pretending to do something about it or whatever. I only have respect for results.

>Guy's we should turn the fat people hate thread into a thread about hating fat people!

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums man? This is a regular thing.

Glad that we see eye to eye. Those fat fucks always whine about how fat they are all the time and promise that they're going to change, but change never comes. They fucking go on this meme diet for about two days after their stint in that little hugbox they call /fat/ and then go back to binge eating and complaining. It's fucking cancerous.

No shit I just want this hate to be targeted at /fat/ and not fat people in general.

um.. that crisis is approaching quite quickly, user.

cant come soon enough if you ask me.

Well that just makes you a fucking loser dude no one's gonna agree with you.

How can I tell that you're a miserable fat fuck who gets triggered easily by shitposts on Veeky Forums?

They'll survive on their fat while you starve.

Most disgusting thng is, she's just as greasy as the big mac plus she's that much of a fat fuck she chews her fingernails down.

Because I'm in the fat people hate thread why else

Oh my god, I fucking hate this so much.

They'd turn to cannibalism after burning enough fat to walk and it will be The Walking Dead IRL except instead of zombies it will be fatties.

Get ready and prepare now while you still can.

Get a load of this fat nigger.

Correct! The more curves, the better.

>nobody applauded at the end
Fake story for sure

hello I am genetically a loser
where is my welfare?

>relatively small (6") penis
triggers me every time

Is it normal in the US to carry chicken broth around?

>queen of ice cream

are you so retarded you think that story is even remotely true

>he doesn't
Europe must be a cold and frightening place

I had no idea there was a point of obesity where you could still drive a car but couldn't open the door yourself...

I thought the woman pictured there actually ended up losing tons of weight? Like they responded to it on reddit or something after they saw it went viral (some time after the sharing of the photo)

relatively small compared to the 1' fupa

Isn't this also non-vaginismus and non-erectile dysfunction privilege?

Requesting pic of someone describing a fatty who has to apply Vaseline on herself and the steering wheel so she can turn the wheel to drive.

>Vaseline
They probably use the grease from their last burger for that. Or keep a spare tub of butter nearby, just in case

Keep voting for dems, you'll get it

>know what happens on reddit

You have to go back.

kinda funny she tattoo'd that ghost that turns into a gluttonous monster.

gotta admit im mirin her star wars cosplay

I said Vaseline for a reason faggot

>2017
>not taking chicken broth everywhere you go
Wtf is wrong with Europe

>relatively small (6") penis
>we are unable to have penetrative sex

How is that even possible? I mean missionary maybe their massive stomachs get in the way and create too much space, but not even like doggy?

>getting so fat your own fupa physically cockblocks you

It's name is "No Face" right? Fuck that movie was weird

>I only have respect for results.
>implying nobody in /fat/ has achieved significant weight loss

Those threads are ok because they shit on each other all the time and they actually post results. Whenever some delusional fatty comes in there trying to make a case for drinking sodas or eating sweets they get their shit shut down right away.

It's probably the only weight loss page on the internet that isn't full of fatties making excuses for each other and saying shit like "oh it's just one box of chocolate, don't beat yourself up about it!"

Source to the video please? I need to watch this shit

*blocks your path*

I fucking hope I end up in this situation some day. I would just take my phone and start filming, asking her to repeat what she just said and then proceed to tell her how fucking idiotic her logic is. Oh I can dream.

570?!? Wtf is in that muffin?!

Oil and more fat

>what are cheat meals

>4200 calorie cheat meal

never going to make it

>95% fail rate
>1 out of 100 succeed

It's official, fat makes people dumb

I have noticed that the fatter I have gotten, the less creative I've become. Might've also been due to stress though.

The solution to this is... What? Quarantine them to another board meant for fat people on the path of weight loss? Does that not fall under the subject matter of fitness?

I don't really venture on there but as long as they're encouraging each other to improve then I have no issue.
If, however, they're all just glorifying each other's fatness they can fuck off.

>the fatter I have gotten, the less creative I've become

How do you even measure or quantify that?

Nigga this just got posted in the ssbbw thread on d, don't post that here

God damn

Anyone have the webm of what I'm assuming was Mexican street food - chips, a fuckton of sauce, spices, whatever the fuck else, in a clear takeout box?

Three smaller muffins.

>Not being ready to fry your own meals at a moment's notice.

>Not bulking by chugging plain chicken broth.

Are you even trying to make it?

>16 years old
>Ready for my driving exam.
>Tester used to be a high school football coach
>Was fired because he couldn't meet minimal acceptable education standards.
>That was code for him being so fat his rascal scooter couldn't make it up the hill to the practice fields.
>Think that sounds god awful but detemine to still give him a chance while I wait in the car.
>When he rolls up and lurches off his scooter into the poor Honda Civic, the car noticeably sags on his side.
>Has to struggle just to rein in his fat folds enough to close the door.
>This struggle has resulted in his fat splaying over and totally engulfing the handbrake in the middle.
>The handbrake he's looking at me to lower so we can begin.
>Give a quiet little sob as I surrender
>Reaching in I actually hear a splurch sound
>As I lower the brake he complains I pinched him and tells me there's no need to get frisky.
>Vomit internally.

The rest of the test was just as bad but that beginning really killed any sort of empathy I could have ever felt towards fat fucks.

archive.is/QhgBU

already confirmed

>"happy and healthy"
>literally incapable of breeding

you just outed yourself m8

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Gets me every time

>ywn achieve doomsday gains from feasting on the flesh of fatties and the weak

>thin Privileg
>open car's door of your own

>(I'm Vegan)

don't even hate vegans but for some reason this triggered me

>360 degree turn
kek

That nose
I wonder (((who))) could be behind the premature deaths of our people through con-man pig food and its packaging, no nutritional education, body positivity, encouraging childlessness and overeating, and constant media assault

>TFW a fatty is behind it and the drawing is what she sees herself as.

No, but she definitely has jew blood in her. Look at that snout

>adaptability is why neanderthals are extinct and we aren't
>this is what we're here for

>his relatively small
>(6'') penis
My girlfriend is overweight, 180lbs at 5'6'', big fupa, and sex is easy what? Are you literally that fucking fat?

She can poke an eye out with that Honker.