Trascending humanity

How can I trascend humanity bros? Will lifting help me? I want to stop wanting to have sex, living in society and doing what society tells me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbOgXfMcLoQ
youtu.be/7W2Z0D5tXXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lifting will make you both want to have more sex and more able to get it.

>I want to stop wanting to have sex

Interested too. It takes up too much space in my brain but I don't even want kids

if thats ur goal go to a psychiatrist

Dehumanize yourself in anyway possible while reaching aesthetic perfection.

Go become a monk or something fagget.

Lifting is intrinsically putting you even more into the system society has in place as you're doing it for systemic goals.

>Lifting is intrinsically putting you even more into the system society has in place as you're doing it for systemic goals.
I lift because I geniunely enjoy lifting heavy weights.

>Go become a monk or something fagget.
OK how?

>Dehumanize yourself in anyway possible
How is this possible?
>reaching aesthetic perfection.
I do want to reach aesthetic and dynamic perfection

Yeah man. I just hate it how society pushes sex and how 80% of the girls dress like prostitutes. It's like we're forced to want sex all fucking day. Even 12year olds dress like sluts.

>I geniunely enjoy lifting heavy weights.
And there are societal reasons for this.

I agree, but the reason I lift is not directly that. I plan on making my own gym and going to live innawoods, or at least countryside.
I don't lift to look good for other people. Lifitng makes me feel whole, it's the only time when I feel complete, not because of what some whore thinks

>How can I trascend humanity bros?

By renouncing the world and confronting reality directly through meditation. A right view of the world leads to dispassion and ultimate freedom.

How do I get into meditation? What do I need to do? There are so many meme articles on the internet I don't really trust them.

Don't listen to these Buddhist homos telling to to meditate. If you want to stop having sex, living in society and doing what society tells you, become homeless and watch anime at a local coffee shop all day.

>If you want to stop having sex
I dind't say that. I said I want to stop WANTING to have sex. Basically, I want to be as far away from humanity as I possibly can, but I have no idea

>How can I trascend humanity bros?
4 scoops

you can become a bum.

>Save up money
>But house in the middle of nowhere in some forest
>Make home gym in said house in forest
>Chop own wood for fire
>Hunt down own food

There you go, no females, no society, no rules, and you can lift

This is absolutely my dream life. But i don't know if it's really achievable. If I had 5 million euros i would go to siberia or alaska, build my house with home gym and buy the food from the closest village every month

>>Dehumanize yourself in anyway possible
>How is this possible?
Turn yourself into a sociopath basically.

>5 million euros

What in God's name for?

Become this man

kys

Dehumanize yourself by masterbating to rekt threads on /gif/

take incremental amounts of acid starting at 250ug every day for a month. you will leave humanity behind.

Actualfreedom.com.au

Enjoy

same here brah, i feel you

>that body in OP
How to achieve

>tfw did this while high once

Hey, my dude. I actually have the same goal as you. You should read Julius Evola.

Yes, if you want to transcend, you should lift. You can see even in modern representations of transcended beings, muscularity and masculinity is a must (Dr Manhattan for example). Since always, what is spiritual is male, what is material is female. You need to become a warrior and enter the painful and ascetic path of becoming spiritually superior.

If you're interested, I'm giving you this video

youtu.be/pbOgXfMcLoQ

Watch everything and tell me what you think, after that if that got your attention, I recommend another video from the same channel: youtu.be/7W2Z0D5tXXI

I didn't understand the ending.

Was he playing Caleb all along to see if the robot could trick Caleb into feeling sympathy for her, and as a result help her escape?

>Since always, what is spiritual is male, what is material is female.

Actually the other way around. It was male who created the system we live in today; capitalism and communism. They both are the embodiment of masculine energy.

Yes, exactly.

However, he didn't expect that Caleb would be able to pull it off and actually get the best of him.

Hubris, I guess.

Yes, it was males with feminine minds. Masculinity represents spirituality, being a warrior, having greater principles than what is material.

Communism is not the embodiement of masculinity in any way. I'm curious to see your point on that. Capitalism represents the masculine energy focused to accumulating gold, for that, if you want to have success like a man would, you'd need agressiveness, unescrupled entrepreneurship and all in all it's very masculine. But only on the outside. On the inside, you have no principles which is the basis of being male. Everything has been corrupted to being adequate to capitalism, even religion in it's protestant form to fit productivity as a means of being saved.

Take a bunch of acid and cut your dick off

Thanks bro!

Have a conversation with a woman for 5 minutes.