Hi, girl here

hi, girl here
just saying we hate big muscles
so stop lifting

no

Girls don't have the slightest clue what they want in men. Generally it's the opposite of what they say they want.

Girls are retards who think you can accidentally into Arnold with enough push ups. No one who's natty has muscles big enough to turn off a normie.

Fuck you, I do what I want. If it ever happens to please you it's coincidence

shut UP bitch don't lie like this

I wonder who could be behind this post?

lifting for someone other than yourself is pathetic

>girl here

whyyoualwayslying.gif

Truth. A natty will never be big enough to turn off a girl

I don't lift for failed Stacie roasties thanks

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

>"red pilling" and frustrated mgtow itt

lmao you guys are SO jaded
you will NEVER get to lick my fresh wet pussy wuss and breed with me with your sour attitude

:)

This

I bet you're very average and probably overweight

Post pic with timestamp, otherwise sage

nice projection

and fyi i am an 9/10 and chad drools over

sorry, i dont want salty virgin cum on my pics

>i'm a girl
>/a/
>is posting on Veeky Forums
>claims to be 9/10 stacy

>girl

post feminine penis

Shut up you bloated roastie cunt. Chad isn't interested

i want your ass, woman

fuck off fag

Good thing Im gay

Indeed, a natty will never be big enough to turn a girl *on*.