Can you redpill me on long hair?

If I am not a super Chad nor extremely jacked (I am quite fit by normie standards, that means dyel acording to Veeky Forums) should I grow my hair out or is it a bad idea?

Have you ever had long hair? What did people think about your look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not a super Chad nor extremely jacked
You'll look like a filthy douchebag even if you have good hygiene, there's no other possibility.

Anyone who looks good with long hair would look even better with short hair.
You just have to be ridiculously good looking to pull it off.

feminine trait that will only look good when used in juxtaposition with masculine traits (strong jaw in your picture)

if you are a pale, moon faced, jawless ugly person then you would want a more masculine haircut (buzz) to make up for your overly effeminate bone structure

I had long hair and a long beard. People are always asking why I cut it and if I would ever grow it again.

Not sure if it was a mistake or not.

I fell for the long hair meme a long time ago. It's an easy trap to fall into if you happen to be a beautiful blond man. You can maybe pull it off as a teen if it fits with your fashion and subcultural leanings, but I don't recommend it to any male. Especially not in these godforsaken days of gender bending faggocity.

There is a 95 percent chance that you will look better with shorter hair. Don't risk it.

Youre not ready for the actual redpill on long hair. Native Americans believed the lenght of hair was in proportion to spiritual awareness and so cutting your hair diminished that. They had way more knowledge on spirituality and occultism than modern society.

>tfw you want nothing to do with numales but you want to let your hair grow like native americans
>saw some old babyboomer looking at me with contempt the other day
>tfw wanted to tell him I value conservationism and despise liberalism

>Start college
>Told by hot goth girl at age 19 that I'd look good with long hair
>Start growing hair
>Discover gym at same time
>Develop muscle for the first time in my lanklet life
>Hair reaches shoulder length, take good care of it
>Girls complain about my hair looking better than theirs, constantly run their hands through it
>Decide to grow beard too
>Trim beard to emphasize my jawline
>Now have girls running their hands through my hair AND my beard
>Tall, got some muscle, got great hair and beard
>Graduate, manage to snag decent job
>Totally loving life
>Turn 27
>Start going bald
Just kill me now, senpai

That's what you get asshole. Just your genetics paying us manlets back for you jerks making the market tougher in our youth.

These are memes, don't listen to men telling you what women like.
this is half right, long hair is a feminine trait if you don't have a beard, not even an insane jawline will save you.
To grow out your hair and look good you absolutely need to grow at least some decent heavy perma-stubble, preferably a full beard.
A shaven face is a feminine trait and adding long hair on top of it is just overkill

I've had long hair (down to mid-shoulder level) more often than not in the past ten years. I take good care of it, and I've even had a handful of women ask me if they could buy it. I debated cutting it recently but all my friends consider it a trademark, and don't think I'd look as good without it. I have my doubts about that, but for now it's staying.

>A shaven face is a feminine trait
Hahahha

Only for men without strong jaws

>>feminine
>>historically cutting your hair is emasclating

Op don't bother. It's a huge pain in the ass, impractical, tangles and generally you cam feel the weight of it.
It takes a long time to reach acceptable length
There is a niche of women who get wet and swoon over it., and you'll feel pretty objectified in an ugly way and they're fat emo5 with mental issues anyway

Not true for Jim Morrison, but he was hungry skelly.
Not true for any hungry skelly rock singers, actually.

Long hair depends more on the jaw and neck than anything. If you have a super chad jaw jutting out from the locks, then you're automatically sex as fuck.

>A shaven face is a feminine trait

If you are a jawlet, sure

Long hair is super gay. Always has been, always will be. This is a fact.

I decided to grow my hair out while I still could (not bald yet) out of curiosity. What I've noticed is that while it MAY be less appealing to some women, there are others who are kind of obsessed over it. I usually have it tied, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

This.

It only works if you're already 9/10 and pretty ripped. Otherwise you look like one of those weird "metal" beta boys.

usually this is true. but long hair suits a certain personality, such as a skinny rock star or a calisthenics guru.

Like most things, if you are good looking it will look good on you, and if you're ugly it will look like shit on you.

shaolin monks
Gurdjieff, one of the first people who joined eastern esotericism and western philosophy together in the most dangerous ways for the time, woke as FUCK
catholic monks too, some of them seem to be pretty cool

just like literally any physical trait
(that are not obvious disorders and/or signs of deficiency)

I think it's different. Hair is a 'trait' in which you can heavily decide upon, it plays a big role in how you look, and women often interact with it, as weird as that sounds.

well those are memes and have nothing to do with the reality but MEN can really tell you what grills like. This is indeed the only way to learn what qts like, only if you aks experience Alpha mens. Dont ever ask a female what she like or wants, it does not fucking matter what she says.

To the hair.
Long hair can look very good, some grills like that, some not. But again! it doesnt fucking matter what they like! If you like your hair Long, you will have your hair Long and succeed.

I had my hair short and i fucked alot of pussy, i have my hair now Long and i fuck even more pussy. The secret is to be confident and act so (Body language)

For the records, i sit on a wheelchair, so i know how significant it is to be confident.

depends on what your texture is

If your face is average you cant pull it off unless you're an auschwitz core rockstar

As someone who has had long (past jaw length) hair and short, I'll share my experience. Short hair is the safe bet, but the girls who do like long hair will actually be a lot more receptive. To use a metaphor, short hair is like a multitool and long hair is like a screwdriver. A multitool will work on a screw, but nowhere near as well as a screwdriver.

Are you bald or something? Just grow your hair and beard back if you think it looks cool.

Doesn't matter, only your bone structure matters. Chad looks good with any hairstyle.

Cope, it doesn't matter either way. If you're subhuman you're subhuman, neither your haircut nor physique do anything to alter that.

I have really long curly hair.
Hair is like frame, genetics decide wether it sucks or not, no amount of conditionner will ever change it.
I happen to have shitty hair, 99% of the girls tell me I look better with short hair.
Too much of a valliant viking to care.
Long hair offers you some opportunities, people don't look at you the same. Cops look for drugs in my pockets, junkies ask if I know where to buy weed. It might be strange but I like that. 0% of people assume that I am an extremely right wing prepper.
+ too autistic to cope with face change when haircut
It's up only to you to decide but if you are looking for a girl it might not be a wise decision. Girls follow the trends and are shallow, they want a short haired boy to appear to do what is right for society. Girls who like my long hair are only weirdos unfit for society, goth metalheads or blue haired vegans.
Anyway I'll have to cut it soon when I join the police, so I just rock it for the few months I have left

i have almost shoulder long hair and women try to rape me 5 times a day. i can't leave my house without a baseballbat anymore.

and now the serious answer, since i have long hair i get lots of compliments and mirins. some people look good with it, others don't. just let your hair grow and see how people around you react to it. if you get compliments, you're on the right path to become chad. if you don't get random compliments cut it.

I grew my hair out and received tons of compliments from cute hoes. I'm in college though.

It's a nightmare to shower and dry off. I never looked back once I cut it.

no, this is not the standar, not even common, ordinary.
I never had a blue haired vegan qt, nor a weirdo unfit for Society. I lay grills that work in Banks and Automobile industry in Germany.
Maybe in Europa qts like Long hair more then americaninas.
Only for the record, i work in the Autoindustry too.

I'm in Belgium tho
Maybe it's because I'm only 22 and girls my age don't look for that. It is true that older women like my hair better. Maybe it's because girls in bank and automobile are from an upper social class
But long haired guys are rare here, and girls who like them are also rare. My best bud had beatiful long hair for years and could'nt get a girl untill he cut it off.
Slavic girls like me btw
A lot of factors to consider

In my experience, the girls who like long hair will make it obvious they like long hair. Whether or not more girls like it or not I can't say, but the ones that do are more vocal than the ones who prefer short hair. They like playing with your hair and shit like that. After cutting my hair I've had to actually work hard for even half of that attention.

The Merovingian rulers had long hair, it was a sign of wealth because you needed and still need to take good care of your hair if you want to keep it long.

So: long hair can look good if you treat it right. But let's be honest. It is not worth it. Short hair is much easier and cooler in summer.

dat gyno though

I have the same hair type as that one game of thrones character every other girl is getting wet for. This was a nice advantage when I had long hair. In the long run it sucked treating long hair and making it look good, especially if you go swimming a lot in chlorine pools.

I always get compliments when I have long hair and stubble. Makes me look "rugged" but then again my jaw is pretty good so it may or may not work for you too.

>super Chad nor extremely jacked
More like super MlKE, am I right??

Are you Cahd?

I like my long hair. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

In Russia we beat faggots with long hair. Simple and clear.

buzz cut and beard

you ruskies beat even your own mothers so no surprises there

If you are a teenager and wear skater fashiion or a lacrosse/baseball/football player bro, it can suit you well

You guys think too much about what others think of you.

Depends on how you hair looks and if you're dedicated to caring for it. If not, you'll end up looking like a fedora lord. If it looks good, girls will let you know upfront.

If you're attractive, long hair will look good on you.
If you're not, you'll look like a freak.

This applies to everything including being alive fyi

So if you're ugly, well I've got bad news for you............

>They had way more knowledge on spirituality and occultism than modern society.
Citation needed.

>inb4 proceedings of gnostic research quarterly

How is pic related possible? Gandy is not human, he can't be

>haha le jawlet xd
>nevermind that every study on beards had women rate the full bearded guys as the most masculine
Face it faggots, clean shaven is feminine

>tripfag
disregarded

Good timing, I also want to know. Ive always had short hair, and since im busy being a hikikamory atm, its been growing a bit, im thinking of letting it go a while to see how it looks, then cut it in some style or short again.

Long hair if and only if:

>You've got a good hairline
>You've got either a masculine jaw/neck or decent beard (so you don't look like a lesbian)
>You are willing to take care of it properly (products, trips to the salon, daily brushing)

Trust me, I tried to grow out my hair to save money on haircuts and look like a viking and I just ended up looking like a faggot

>Always has been
>Since the war

I usualy keep it short, but years ago when I grew my hair out a bit (about 15cm), girls would constantly play with it and tell me I have nice hair.

Is this a sign I should have long hair?

Have had long hair for almost two years now. I keep it tied back so aesthetically speaking it's the same as having short hair. I don't know exactly what people think but nobody gives me shit for it so I assume it looks alright. Hair is a meme

It will look girly without the beard unless you have an amazing jawline. If you have a beard, even then it can look bad if you don't have great brows and strong jaw.
In short, doesnt matter, just be good looking with big jaw.

I have long hair, usually a man bun, a beard and I don't give a fuck.
Used to have an undercut for a long time, too much work to look like everyone else.

I have long hair and a beard. Recently got casted for a tv series (I got noticed by a headhunter) so I'd say I look decent.
Not gonna lie, it can be a lot of work, but I usually just wash my hair once a day and leave it, no combing, nothing, so that's also an option.
If you have the patience and a decently masculine face+body try it out and see for yourself.

Post pic, no homo

I rarely see chads with long hair these days. If they do it's usually tied or something and not loose.

Can't, I have a very distinct scar on my chest that can be easily recognized. And I don't wanna risk that.

Currently at 13th month of hair growth. Here is my experience.

1.Be ready for the awkward phase, if you can't stick throuh it just don't bother.
2.If jawlet/chinlet/beardlet or hairlet, don't bother.
3.Take good care of it.
4.Be patient.
5.If you have nice texture, get ready to be fondled.
6.Don't force buns,tails etc if you don't have the length.
7.Try not to leave it wet before bed or cold days or you will get sick
8.Get trims every 2-3 months.
9.Get ready to feel fucking hot in the summer.
10.Now your texture, length, style etc and take care of your hair and style according to that.

Most importantly dont be a fag.

If you can grow beard and you're not a balding manlet, beard + long hair = ultimate combo.
You can even be a facelet at that point, beard will hide your shitty jawline or weak chin and you'll look like a cool ass motherfucker

13 months? congrats, I'm probs on 8-9 and am just coming out of the awkward phase. the threshold seems to be: awkward until you can tuck the bangs or brush them back.

any trim recommendations? like what do I ask the barber besides "treat it like a woman's hair"?

1 tip as told to me by a woman. wash it only 2-3x per week and massage baby powder into it otherwise. so far, i noticed good sheen, structure, and pheromone gains

you really don't want to be a jawlet in disguise

I'm on month 7 got a fair few compliments after the 3rd month but not so much anymore, kind of considering calling it quits. Don't know whether I'm still in the awkward phase the sides are definitely awkward they curl around a lot but they're not long enough to stay brushed back. My hair's wavy but now it's long enough it curls up at the back and looks a bit daft. Will a trim solve that.

Also curious about what to ask at the hair dressers I normally go to cheap barbers and ask for the regular "short back and sides" if I trim it now will I lose my progress or get rid of the shitty teenager look?

I have super long hair and get CONSTANT attention from both women and men that are envious as fuck I have better hair than they do.

My barber tells me every time how much women pay to get hair like mine, especially the color. I may literally never cut my hair short ever again.

If you hate constant compliments and feel bad for baldies staring at you in envy then sure, cut your hair short.

thats literally his niplle

If you have this hair and beard as well as being /fit, have you gone lion mode?