Gym Clothes

What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym when lifting?

hi-top chucks
shorts
cotton tee

Considered wearing a leggings once but realized I'll make me look like a wannabe powerlifter.

M or F?

btw fags, specify male or female :)

Male. Why are you asking?

I got confused with the leggings part. no offense intended!

knee high socks, short shorts and a tight long sleeve shirt.

im a faggot but i don't care, feels good man and gets the fatties mad.

nice! not really a fan of short shorts tho

its a personal thing, i can only squat with short shorts, anything longer than halfway down my quads feels like it limits my ROM.

thoughts on basketball shorts at the gym?

literally me. Will sometimes wear a tank if it gets too hot.

what kind of tank is acceptable?

ripped off sleeves of metallica t-shirt or plain white or black wife beater?

not for me, too long plus if they go over the knee i get t r i g g e r e d when squatting atg. but you should wear whatever is comfy for you.

Sneakers
Any shirt
Basketball shorts (sue me)

thanks for answering my questions f(it)ags!

Lets make this thread a general fitness clothes thread!

Typically short shorts or pj sweat pants. My favorite ones are black with cartoon skulls.

I want to cosplay as a Rhodesian when I lift now

You don't wear shirt in my gym

Shitty ancient Walmart sneakers
Black half calf socks
Black athletic shorts
Tee shirt. Usually a cotton one I got for free with some stupid company logo on it, but I have some solid color ones made from Under Armour material too (typically save those for cardio)

I don't really care how I look at the gym.

Nobody cares what you wear to the gym you self-conscious faggot, just cover your groin

Am I the only one who fucking hates how chuck taylors look? I don't even know why I hate them they just piss me off. Even just hearing the name gets me going.

Yellow romper, white, knee-high tube socks, flip flops

tights and what ever shirt is cleanest

Happy Fourth.

Who upset you that wore them? It's a girl right?

Grow up you spiteful virgin. Chucks are fine.

I used to go with basketball shorts but they're too baggy and heavy. I prefer soccer shorts or just whatever slim lightweight shorts they have at Ross/Marshalls

unicorn power tshirt, it lets bitches know that I don't take myself too seriously

Jeans and a tshirt.

Whatever I feel like. Still go ATG on squats

Also tells them you probably are a passive bottom and they can ignore you.

I wear shirts that are all "your warmup is my workout"
I dislike all of the "hardcore" shirts that people wear about the gym. This way it makes me feel that I go to the gym for fun

Not a fan either. I bought them because I was looking for cheap squatting shoes and they happened to be on a sale. Wouldn't wear them outside of gym.

Oh god user, you have been hurt, you have been hurt by somebody, that much is clear. Who hurt you? Who hurt you?

tight long sleeve shirts are the best dude

Anyone have experience with headbands? On leg days I have sweat dripping down my forehead into my eyes it's quite irritating, would headbands help?

they help a little bit, but i find the area under the headband becomes super sweaty which kind of cancels out the benefit of wearing one in the first place. as a fellow extremely sweaty person, i find it's best just to carry a hand towel with me and wipe my face/hair between sets.

I always wear headbands for cardio and leg day. Who gives a fuck if they're fashionable or not, they serve a real, practical function.

Is for squats user, not looks.

usually a goofy dumb shirt (tie-dye, anything thatd you wear only for sleeping), and these atheltic adidas shorts that i got two pairs of. socks and these old navy chuck taylor rip off shoes.

the gym is my only chance to wear bad t shirts

why are you making tumblr jokes on this website?

Thanks bros, I will get myself a towel and a headband.

You're cute :3

Yes, if I see somebody wearing them I immediately know he/she is a loser.

you might as well become a tripfag, lookin joocy though

>Rugby shorts
>Runners (pic related)
>Old t-shirts

Will I make it?

because I know it makes you feel booty-tickled

Black v neck, slim fitted track pants, and black vans.

well fuck, i got red ones that are worn out as shit

>cocoon

maximum comfy

noice

Man if you want to make people's first impression of you is that you are a beta faggot, keep standing with your feet that close together. Delete your Instagram and ask your father whathe knows about working on cars or something.

way too hot I would die of a heatstroke if I wore that here

I don't understand working out with a hoodie on, especially wearing even with the cap.
I see like two or three guys do that at my gym and so I'm unsure if it's a fashion, but then it makes no sense to me because it's almost muslim womyn tier, or due to some broscience, like, inducing sweating or something?.

>those calves

FUCKING KEK

>Open gym that's nothing but posters of bush war fighters
>Shooting range out back with old FALs to blow off steam after you lift
That does sound nice actually.

>people will think your beta from standing a certain way
good man I don't give a fuck it's just a picture
I don't know man I just get a way better workout and nobody bothers you when you have a hood on, always have done it always will
you wish buddy let's see yours

>those nonexistent calves
>that baby face

I see why you wear the hood up in public. KEK

lmao

Let's see your face kunt

Rugby shorts are the shit.
I usually wear compressions with them though so my balls and dong don't hang out.
Don't think that's the type of tip the qt receptionist is expecting.

>nobody bothers you when you have a hood on
No one ever bothers anyone at the gym, hoodie or not, what are you talking about.
Shit, sometimes I forget how much autism goes around here.

Cuckoon mode is for outside the gym, as in, people in your life, outside the gym, won't notice your progression, only the gap between a few months or a year lifting. And you don't need to hide your face.
The fuck do you believe people think of someone going cocoon in the gym? Like they don't notice the weirdo with a hoodie every session and suddenly you're big in two years and someone will go "who, who's this new huge guy?", lel come on.

That is pretty gay, even for Veeky Forums standards man.

How's barracks life treating you?

whatever bro lmfao I guess I'm just the biggest fucking fag on fit for working out in a hoodie and sweats, better go buy some gym shark stringers and ranger panties
sick mate
airforce so it's aight, gym is god tier, free food, free housing, tricare

>gay man in chAir Force

No wonder your calves suck, you never do any work

any kind of used, old t shirt
the same used, old shorts
normal socks, basketball-tier long socks on deadlift day
running shoes. yeah, RUNNING SHOES. when I deadlift and squat I simply go barefoot like any sensible person should do.

you done yet?

Cotton t shirt, soccer shorts, wrestling shoes. I'll start wearing athletic leggings once I become THICC though

I've always noticed the only people who think the Chair Force joke is still funny are old guys and Marines fresh out of boot.

>not using thermodynamics to maximize your energy level and calorie burn.

I wear my entire hockey uniform and full pads when I lift to get the body heat up

You done posting your boyish mug while acting tough?

I wear a ballcap on cardio day. Just towel for the other days.

nope

this is why I stopped coming here

95% of this board is a bunch of autistic losers who are never going to make it

say whatever you want faggot, i look better than you, fitter than you, and I would drop your ass on the track or on the bike

like fuck whatever happened to just calling people manlets I mean that doesn't bother me either but fuck at least it was funny

I'm sorry you don't think you're as funny as everyone else does. Manlet.

whatever you say bro

cool thanks

N-no...

Would it be autistic to lift in these clothes? Or to wear them in general?

If you live on a island or coastal vacation town wear it. Anywhere else do not do it. Wearing it in the gym will get you laughed at I used to wear these shoes everywhere and then I realized people laughed at my shoes more than my height.

I usually wear a tank top, basketball shorts, and old Jordan's. They help me leg press

water.

how could you ever think platforms were a good idea?

My gym is my home, so I'm naked

A cowl made out of the head of a lion

my boy
I wear 1980s Austrian Army surplus short shorts and a t-shirt or singlet. Just copped this

I'll wear a hoodie as part of my warm up. You know, to stay warm I guess. I'll bust out the tank later on.

jeans and a polo

Chris?

Isaiah?

N-no.
Are you the guy going to grad school soon?

Old baggy alcohol branded t-shirt
Tapered sweats
Black chucks

I give a fuck

N-Nah, sorry about that m8

No worries. There's only one dude I know who wears jeans and a polo to everything - no matter what - and he also happens to be named Chris.

God bless America and the gainz.

Mid-rise squat proof leggings, tank tied in a knot where the leggings leave off, vans authentic flat soled shoes. Can see form, but skin is covered so I don't get MRSA or ringworm. femanon fag

Some sort of t-shirt preferably sweat wicking but really any is fine
Basketball or running shorts
Some sort of running shoes
I usually wear calf length compression pants under shorts if I'm doing leg day cause they're comfy as fuck.

>I usually wear calf length compression pants under shorts if I'm doing leg day cause they're comfy as fuck.
Do you suck cocks? Whoever wears that in gym actually sucks non metaphorical and pretty literal cocks.

Sillies, skivvy shirt, chucks for lifting

Basketball shorts.
Any shirt.

I guess I better get some kneepads too then, cause I'll stop wearing them when they stop being the most comfortable thing i have ever squatted in.

>basketball shorts