4th of July general

post your 4th of July feels, PRs, etc.
Went to the beach earlier and picked up some mires. Currently drinking bud lights and listening to some jams at my desk. Doing nothing else for 4th of July because of autism and lack of a social life.

go see the fireworks

>chest day at gym
>go home
>eat
>shitpost like another day

> missed gym for family barbecue

I Fucking took two scoops of my preworkout with dmaa and drove to the gym at 5 pm. They were closed. I've never seen them close before 8 ever. Usually it's 24 hours

Made a pretty big mistake and now I feel even worse than before

Guys I work/life half way accross the country and I have a 5 day vacation right now ans I thought about vitising my family. Only reason why I didn't was because I didn't want to intrude on my family and go visit when they might have plans

>Spoke to my brothers
>They're sitting at home not doing shit
>Feeling bad now since if I would've fly in maybe we could have hung out
I haven't seen my family in a few months

So fucking retarded, call them and see if they have plans if they don't you should've gone. Stupid fuck

>Work out at home
>Run
>Shower
>Brows Veeky Forums alone

I have done nothing today. I am literally spending my day waiting for tomorrow.

iktf, the holidays just make for harder times. There is an underlying feelings that we should be out and about having fun. This is not easy with 0 social contacts though.
never gonna make it
well did you hit some sort of bodyweight workout? I cant imagine taking 2 scoops of DMAA pwo and going home to shitpost on Veeky Forums
I dont think its possible to intrude on your family. Thats the whole point of being family you can get away with anything.
iktf that is most days when I have a rest day. Just go through the motions at work like a drone. I also tend to go to bed as early as possible on those days.

Had to say goodbye to my kitty on Saturday. She was only 11.

It hasn't derailed my eating though. I'm not planning to do anything tonight too, so no real chance of fucking things up.

I'm half way across the country

I can't hang out with them

I should've booked a trip months ago

I thought they were going to have something to do and I hate coming to town and the whole family wants to get together to talk to me...

Killed back with some friends- have to work tonight so just gonna eat and kickback and study. Feels cozy. My buddy showed up wearing this ridiculous shit today for our lift

Had a few friends, my parents and feince's parents over for a BBQ. Went a little over calorie intake, but lots of compliments on weight loss. Grilled some damn good ribs burgers and brisket.
Truely relaxing day. Gonna end it with getting a BJ and smoking a cigar. America fuck yeah

Who cares, just get another one.

Gym was closed and the park I would go running at has a large festival and my pup gets nervous around loud music so I stayed home and shat posted, ate some McDonalds, fml

I can do a 200 lb lat pulldown as of last week. I'm so fucking close do being able to do a pull up.
feelgoodman

Fuck fireworks. I hope it starts raining again.

>supposed to be celebrating our freedoms
>freedoms have been being taken since the 80s
>democrats and republicans keep blaming each other
>they don't realize they're both at fault

Uhh user how much do you weigh?
Start doing negative pull ups, those will help way more than lat pull downs

>Trump won the election
>Despite the memes, he didn't reintroduce the Roman tradition of arresting and/or assassinating your defeated political rivals
>tfw you will never live in neo-Rome

Since the 30s actually

Even worse in the 60s

And than in the 80s shit started popping off but it was actually the fault of the government = than they decide to control stuff = more laws in the 80s

Early/mid 90s more laws get adopted

I like how anti-freedom fags will say you can have your cake we just want a piece of it

Bitch, you've taken the cake and left me a sugar cookie

Go fuck yourself

Worked today. I started a cutting diet 9 days ago and just ate 2 slices of pizza and a small little brownie cake. Rest of my diet today has been good but still FeelsBadMan. I do cardio tonight.

>Republicans continue to strip away net neutrality, voter rights, worker rights etc
>hurp derp but both parties are at fault
>pic related the 9 senators that introduced the Restoring Internet Freedom Act
>oh wow look they are all Rs

Moved across country a month ago just because
Havent been to gym in a month, no amount of body weight and ab exercises in my room helped me from losing almost an inch on my arms and a lot of strength gains
But got a new membership at golds last night, crushed chest today, all the girls are crazy hot and it'll probably only get better once school rolls around
Mfw just sticking it out for the next couple months in tenn until I can work on a cruise ship in Hawaii, and if that falls through idk what I'm doing with my life
Drinking London mules because drank all my vodka and too cheap to go buy more
Strangely feel alright with my life kind of being shit right now

Woke up and made big breakfast for gf and gram.
Watched the twilight zone marathon on TV.
Grilled some burgers and dogs for the family.
Drank some beers.
8/8

>completely ignoring everything from 2009-2017
Dems are just as bad as the Repubs you statist cuck

>tfw I think I may have an eating disorder

Starved myself to drop weight. Hit my goal weight weeks ago but I'm afraid to eat anything now. Feel like shit when I do eat something. Now I just force myself to eat enough so I don't pass out

I'm fucking 26

I really miss being a kid

>Be the oldest soon
>Leave across the country to make family proud
>Become big salary man
>All I really miss is being in my 20s
>Working out
>Living with my parents, brothers, and sister
>Everything has changed
>I'm successful/rich half way across the country
>They are close together and their bond has become stronger after I left

This is real life and not even pretend.

All of my dreams might be destroyed the day I have a kid and that brings things to light for me. Shows me really the choices/roads of life

I have come to the realization that when I do have a kid or gf/wife all my plans actually change

you seem like a douchebag. Are you stupid? do you have a degree?

>Doing nothing else for 4th of July because of autism and lack of a social life

I know that feel. I'm going to hate going into work tomorrow. Whenever people ask me what I did over the break, I always end up lying.

I fucking never do anything fun. I think thats why I don't have many friends. Even when I do make some, they always end up moving on with their lives and they always leave me.

i should've gone to the gym tonight

I got a workout in at home

No choice, got a solid 30 min upper body workout and like I said no choice.. Do it at home.. get off your ass

What's the point of fireworks if you have no one to watch them with

i did some pushups and pullups at home but it doesn't feel like enough

Went into the office to get some work done while nobody was there, leaving at the end of the month so I want to finish on a high note. Then hit the gym, felt super weak for some reason, maybe it was the nicotine lozenges I had at work.

My bro invited me a to a pool party but I'm still waiting on this damn toe fungus ointment to work so I had to back out. Can't have people see that shit. Now I sit here alone, waiting for the inevitable nightly period of unconsciousness. Then back to soul crushing, meaningless labor tomorrow.

Me too user, I'm 26 and starting from scratch next month. At least take pride in your success.

>get email from 24/7 gym. Closing at 2pm on the fourth, opening at 5:30 on the fifth
>Running late, get there at 1
>Okay that's fine. One hour is plenty for chest day
>Warm up and lift
>1:40, main lights all turn off
>check watch. Look at guy sitting at bench next to me.
>He shrugs
>Then we will lift in the dark dot meme
>He laughs
>1:41 gym employee enters weight room
>Alright guys, it's 2, lights are out, time to go
>New gym pal smirks
>"I thought you turned out the lights early so we could light our sparklers and lift like patriots"
>Employee not amused, I am stifling a giggle m8
>Employee begins to respond, can no longer hide laughter
>Delivers an annoyed "15 minutes." and huffs off.

I went home and did push-ups. Okay day.

Got invited to a party with some old friends. Didn't bother to go because traffic is a nightmare right now. Gym is closed. Might just do some bodyweight shit tonight.

>At least take pride in your success

My family tells me to not have so much pride, pride is what kills men

Breh you could've worn shoes and said you broke your toe or something

Different definitions I guess, I don't mean it in the douchey way but just hold your head up and realize your worth to society.

I know but I didn't want to be the weirdo that doesn't get in and swim.

Got 2 plate Sumo deadlift. First time to ever do that. Feels like progress

>Did a bench workout, didn't really progress.
>Deranked in Rocket League twice.
>Wife is out with family for 4th celebration, didn't want to go.
>No kids.
>See video on YT of a father and son riding bikes, feeling super depressed.
>Dive into bed, want to melt into mattress.

I thought that in america if you live close to/with your family you are considered a life failure

That whole "you need to move out at 18" is almost exclusively a Boomer attitude. More and more young people are living at home well into their 20s. Not to mention that now people are seeing how multi-generational households greatly strengthen family bonds.

Went to the gym for my first real workout. I feel fucking great.

>me
>25 years old and still live at home
>biggest loser you could imagine, friendless shut in (besides work), kissless virgin, etc
>go into work today because i could have taken it off but didnt want to be home alone with parents and most of my coworkers work anyway (work in a hospital but i'm just a paper pusher since no grad school yet)
>come home and have a small barbecue with my parents that becomes a shouting match like everything we ever do
>only child, no other family in area

fuck you, have you never had a pet before?

>27 live with parents
>no job
>HKV manlet spic
>no friends
>sitting here shit posting

Now just get the rest of your shitposting faggot friends to do it too and pull this fucking board out of the shitter

>greatly strengthen family bonds.

I would never tell this to my family however I've considered moving back home

They pretty much say it isn't a good idea, they have bonded so much they don't want me around but they do call me all the time and want me to visit a lot

However they don't want me moving back...

They've sad somewhere closer maybe a few hours drive accross state lines, but yea they dont really want me around

>They think I'm going to start a family even though i'm successful
>kek
>I'm on Veeky Forums everyday after work

neck yourself right now, please

yeah the D's totes aren't pushing for a bigger state at the same if not larger rate they're just angles :)

>go to the gym today
>there's hardly anyone there
>Didn't have to wait to use anything

Pretty good feel

Someone motivate me to drink this disgusting protein shake idk if I can do this

>Been working out at home, worked out today
>Worked on music a little bit
>Had some bbq with my parents
not bad/10

I don't know what to believe man

On the one hand, I feel like a lot of people now are living at home in their 20s (I don't know personally as I'm a shut-in)

But on the other, I know that it's not just boomers but even among the white young adults in general that they want to be out ASAP

Get the plain flavored whey and blend it with a frozen banana next time.

Visualize a beautiful woman or something like that while you drink, it usually works for me or hold your nose and drink

drink it faggot. pretend it's my cum.

Is there actually any alcohol in bud light? American beer is already pretty tame so how much % is it?

Sorry to hear that my bro. I lost my kitty 4 years ago this month, he was 18 and I had him since I was 4. I don't think I'll ever get another one. It is a fearful thing to love what death can touch.

3-5%

>nearly 22 and living at home
>have a college education and a job within my feild
>only get paid 14 an hr CAD (fucking nothing, that's what)
>min wage burger flipping cucks make 11.40
>everyone I know is in the same boat

Yeah, it's common for early to mid 20 somethings to live at home... but there's a reason people aren't moving out. They can't. Labour of any kind isn't valued the same way it used to be. Everyone is educated, which saturates the job market. You can pay a recent grad next to nothing and they'll take it because they desperately need the experience.

i feel like in my area (bay area california) it's pretty common as well.

but i still just cant get over the thought ingrained in my head since birth that living with your parents post-college is pathetic

and even with that i still dont get paid shit at my job even though bay area salaries are inflated

Goddamn I know this feel.

>just graduated with econ degree
>living with parents, struggling to find a job

Last place I interviewed at was going to pay me $14

Breh it's cause they want you to make it, obviously they want you to succeed in what your doing and stick it out, part of that is not moving backwards

i wonder if maybe recent college grad millennials just expect too much when they first come out of school

Just finished lifting
Hit 200 lbs on my bench today. Feeling pretty good.
On call all night so enjoying a salad with grilled chicken before I get called out again.

>tfw many black male/white female are having sex today celebrating july 4

Bruh

I made it and I can tell the road to success is a lonely and miserable road. I don't want that shit anymore. I want someone to at least care about me when I get promoted or my bonus comes in...

like........................actually look what the policies do dumbfuck. cmon man.

Don't tell me you are making a claim liberal policies are beneficial in some way?

at least your family talks

When they'll be gone you will miss them everyday of your life.

Money can never bring them back. I'm almost 30 and I have lost everything but everyone tells me you are rich so you should be happy.

>chatted up a 9/10 hipster
>felt like she wasn't really into it
>We both tabbed out and then I went to the bathroom
>came back to find this on my nachos

then what?

Then I took the nachos and said bye to the bartenders and drove home
Since she was a classy bitch I'm playing with the idea of actually calling her tomorrow instead of text
What do you guys think, too early 00's?

>stuck my dick in crazy
>she wants to me to meet her parents basically after a week
>she wants me to join her and her family today
>super clingy
>dont know wtf to do
>i worry about her mental health and dont want to just abandon her
i fucked up
never realized this could happen to me
i need your guy's help

fitness related:been making progress on lifts but feel likes this is setting me back cause im emotionally drained

Don't be a cunt. Just meet them.

she gets pissed when im not with her
i dont mean spend time with her
i mean when im not with her period

Are the parents wealthy?

umm middle class i think
wtf does that have to do with any of this?

It's nice now because you feel wanted but after years it will just drain every hope out of you
t. been there

i know that
but i cant just abandon her like that

Why are you letting this bitch dictate your life?

You don't have to sacrifice yourself because SHE may go crazy. This is a piss-poor basis for a relationship.

because she's a nice girl other than this aspect
i cant just say bye good luck with that
thats fucked up

>she's a nice girl
>other than being an emotionally manipulative cunt that wants to rule my life

are you fucking retarded? you said yourself that you stuck your dick in crazy - you need to get out, not get further in.

shes nice and i dont think she's being manipulative on purpose
i cant just tell her to fuck off

Purposely or not she is still manipulative. GET. OUT.

well fuck
i cant just say bye and hurt her and leave

>expect too much

Don't even start with this meme man. My parents were able to move out and live away from home in their TEENS, I can't do it in my early 20s because wages are low and cost of living is so high... I didn't go to school (for a STEM related feild btw) to get paid less than 3$ above the minimum wage. It's rediculous.

I expect to be able to earn a wage equal to that of the responsibility I have. There are factory line workers that press a button who earn more than me. I work in analytical chemistry and am responsible for a lot more than making sure I press a button on time, and keeping my fingers from being cut off.

That's even IF you can land a job after school. It took me nearly a year to get this one. I know plenty of people my age or older that are working min wage jobs after college... I think it's employer's who expect too much, but they're allowed too. Because someone will eventually come along who will do the job with X amount of experience, willing to receive X amount of shit pay.

Makes me pissed when old people talk about "millenials" expecting too much, and sad when young people are brainwashed into that line of thinking. It's EASY to think that when you're not faced with the reality of our situation. It's easy to think that as a student, or as a comfy mid lifer with their mortgage paid off. It's not easy when you barely make 20K, wishing you could move out and live a life. It's depressing thinking that I'm LITERALLY STUCK, either here at my Moms to afford rent, or with a couple other guys in a rented house. (and this is cheaper). I'm here for atleast another year. When will I make enough to afford my own place? A decent car? I can't even think about a family. Because it probably won't be for several years. Employers expect way too much "previous work experience".

It's deflating to think that you're just stuck, you did everything right, everything you were supposed to.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm very grateful for what I have and the opportunity to live at home and save money. It's one thing to understand what I should realistically have, relative to what the past was like. It's another to understand what I DO have, which is an understanding and caring parent who is willing to give me the chance to save money. I'm not a pissy entitled bitch, I'm just sad I can't start a legitimate indipendent life for another year or two, if things pan out well.

>they don't realize they're both at fault
Haha they know. The average voter doesn't know though. It's a pissing competition to blame the other side so they can gain office and get paid off by large corporations and pressure groups

Ignore that user, never just cut and run - especially if she's crazy.
It sounds like victim-blaming, but this is what leads to false rape accusations and other drastic measures (like stalking and slashing your tires). Let her down gently.

>huge expansion of police powers
>executive orders out the ass
>large amounts of corruption
>1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th amendment rights are being stripped at alarming rates
Don't get me wrong, I hate trump, but Obama was fucking awful

Tried to do 100kg clean but failed but it's okay because I did 95kg and that's still a PR