Let's be honest, Veeky Forums

Will chasing physical fitness and money help any guy (who isn't handsome nor a smooth talker) get girls like this ?

If not, why ?

Money will. She'll want to take it.

money will, girls don't give a fuck about your body if your face is busted

I find glod digging behaviour extremely disgusting, much more than any super obese women posted here, every once in a while. And I find these pretty gross.

I would never be with a woman who does not want to be with me for some other afinitynother petty financial interest.

Youre more likely to get something like pic related, the middle one.

They all only care about money. Some just have the decency to hide it.

idk how can someone have a girl like that as gf, she is a solid 9/10, my gf is a 7/10 and i'm already insecure that she will leave me for some better looking/rich dude. I wish i was normal

shes a 7/10, you're just ugly so you inflate it

Really now?
How is it then that my unemployed self managed to pull an 8/10 that makes 50k+ a year?

Because she is really a 3/10 fat

i'm not ugly, if i post my pic you'll prob think i'm a chad

This is what everyone thinks.

5'5", 115 pounds, perfect ass and smallish firm breasts. Submissive, loves deepthroating and taking it in the ass.
Try again.

>How is it then that my unemployed self managed to pull an 8/10 that makes 50k+ a year?

Not him, but I'll assume that you know exactly what women want.

I think you're smooth talker, not ugly and know how to persuade girls (if you really pulled such a hottie who earns that much).

>lying on the Internet

Post that pic.

5/7

No offense but you look like fucking shit

7/10 would smash

it doesn't matter what you look like, Veeky Forums is gonna say you look like shit unless youre a 10/10

Even if you're a 10/10 Veeky Forums will say you look like shit.

Ye

Those lucky jackpot trips.

This has to be bullshit.

Lol maybe you look like a Chad in another pic.
You look like the asshole nova guy in guardians of the galaxy

5/10 Average face, I dont see you turning heads on the streets.

But honestly, this might just not be a good pic and we cant judge you base on one photo.

I can't really judge other dude's attractiveness but I'm jealous of your jaw

i dont get it

i know

who?

i turn heads all the time dude, with my hands

I can't stop looking at her. Shes so angelic.

It will help you have sex with them, but not long lasting relationships.

Even if it doesn't, you'll still end up more healthier and wealthier than when you started.

Pretty handsome, actually. Definitely above average.

That's all most of us want, really.

You're definitely not a chad.

you gotta be top of the game to lock one of those in a relationship, just imagine how many fuckers hit on them on the reg

you are ugly as fuck dude, gtfo

YES. Fitness and Money will garner more attention from girls, and you must not be autistic and use this to boost your confidence- Confidence is key, it is what will take you from having your foot int he door (if you can't get the girl to even talk to you you won't ever get her obiovusly) to your dick in her puss. You should get better at talking to girls though.

t. A guy who is attractive to some but not objectively, broke as hell, ottermode, but confident- Both my last girlfriends have been 9's

post pic of yourself

wanna see if i can get 9's too

>smooth talker
cringed

dude post a pic or ur faking, anus prefered

bro hes faking

It's all about marrying the qualities of a "bad boy" and a "nice guy" in one.
You have to be witty, sexual, dominant but at the same time understanding, supportive, loving. Some people appear to be under the impression that the two are mutually exclusive, but that's just bullshit.

You can bring them chocolate and flowers and watch a sunset together and then go back to your place and make her scream your name every time she cums. If you fullfill both the romantic and primal side in her, she's going nowhere.

>It's never happened to me so it must be fake
lol

>chad

8/10 imo

>Not helping out lonely virgins and posting pics anyways

I know this may come as shocking to you, but some people actually respect their significant other and would never post pictures she took for them on the internet for randoms to stare at and jack off to.

>I'm a virgin
Fixed that for you

Hey, whatever makes you rest easy bro.

>They all only care about money. Some just have the decency to hide it.