Lift for 3+ years

>lift for 3+ years
>tfw still no gf
>the qt 3.14 grills will never like me because I'm a shitskin manlet pajeet

Was lifting a waste of time? I wish I could turn back time and do better in school instead so I could make financial gains. The kind of red pills about women today weren't memed as much back then as they are now.

>tfw lifted weights just so I can feel joint pain in the future
>tfw wasted money on massages and the supplement Jew as well as a gym membership
>tfw all that money could've been saved up and gone to investments
>tfw can't turn back time

Im gonna continue lifting because it's a habit at this point, but the point still remains. Now whenever I lift, there is nothing to fulfill in this void of emptiness...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_diaspora_in_Southeast_Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lifting 3 years for this
you are likely to have mental retardation. it is no wonder you are unsuccessful in finding a gf, you are likely as unsuccessful in all avenues of life

Bad angle. The pic was taken when I was laying in my bed contemplating about my existence.

Here's a better pic.

if that's your body the only way out is killing yourself

Also what the fuck are you even rambling about money, if you spend more than 20 bucks a month on a membership you just got meme'd hard

OP is a faggot, weak bait

ignore this faggot your gains arent bad at all. People have unrealistic expectations on here.

Just let it go. Dont concentrate on getting a gf. Concentrate on doing things you enjoy and improving yourself. Take up an old hobby you neglected. Stop act as though theres a ticking clock that is running out for you to get a gf. Stop living life on other peoples/societies terms and do what YOU want. You only want a gf because you see it as a status end goal for becoming successful.

>You only want a gf because you see it as a status end goal for becoming successful.

Not really. I just want someone to cuddle with late at night after coming home from wage cucking

How can guys like this (who actually look good, no homo) be this negative and pessimistic ?

If you really want girls, then start talking to them more frequently and take dance lessons (dance studios are filled with women).

poo

I tried yoga for a month because I wanted to become more flexible, and to no avail I was able to attain a gf there. I'd assume dance class would be the same. And the thought of a woman dancing with a manlet and possibly touching a Pajeet would probably gross them out.

go back to africa.

Nah you likely worship white women and see them as a status symbol. It's your culture pajeet

INSECURE
N
S
E
C
U
R
E

Although I must admit having a white gf would be nice, I'd be happy with a gf that's my race.

Also I come from a Christian background so I don't believe in caste system, or worshipping white people.

>And the thought of a woman dancing with a manlet and possibly touching a Pajeet would probably gross them out.

This right here is your fuckin problem.

Your mindset is atrocious.

If you really think that people (in this case women) see you as some manlet Pajeet then of course you're not going to get any pussy.

You need to start seeing and treating yourself as a badass, a man who says, does and takes whatever he wants.

Stop assuming that taking dance lessons won't help, just give it a try.

If you're not feeling confident then at least fake it till you become confident.

>Not really. I just want someone to cuddle with late at night after coming home from wage cucking

nah stop bullshitting me man. You're the same as i am. You want a girlfriend because you feel as though you deserve companionship for putting effort in to yourself (a societal reward thats given to those who are successful) but simeltaniously have a inferiority complex and feel you're not actually good enough yet due to deep seeded insecurity and intentionally emotionally distance yourself from others because you're afraid that they'll see you for what you really are and put walls of distance between people who converse with you and act cowardly when social situations come up where you could take initiative and act like a leader and create opportunities for a social life/girlfriend but are also afraid that people dont want to actually talk to you and see you as needy for doing this so you sit there quietly and let the opportunity pass.

right OP? This is you right?

>tfw no gf
>qt 3.14
>grill
>supplement Jew
>wage cuck

maybe lose the whole Veeky Forums personality, I bet you reference memes irl

DESIGNATED

>You need to start seeing and treating yourself as a badass, a man who says, does and takes whatever he wants.

I tried that meme and it didn't work. Nothing changed. My mindset won't change my race or height. Wishful thinking is detriment.

Also it doesn't help that my teeth are jacked which stops me from smiling. This makes me emotionless and mew all the time. I'm too much of a poorfag to get it fixed.

>tfw should've done better in school

SHITTING

>keeps calling himself pajeet
You need to stop browsing /pol/ or /int/ holy shit dude.

And nobody is as racist as you think. You aren't going to be immedietely shut down unless the girl in question already has a chosen taste.

Yes senpai. Perhaps you are right.

I have no social life in real life, but not I don't spout memes if given the chance of social interaction.

>Was lifting a waste of time?
If you're asking the question, you didn't get what lifting is about. It was never a waste. The girls are irrelevant to this.

>telling an indian to go back to an unfamiliar and unknown place on a completely different continent that he's never been or has no connection to

dw OP you're clearly not the only failure on this board

STREETS

>My mindset won't change my race or height.

Nobody gives a fuck about your race or height.

>my teeth are jacked which stops me from smiling.

Just go to a Dentist and ask what can be done to fix your teeth.

You know what, I'm going to call bullshit on Op's post and say that he's just joking !

If what you're saying really is true and still going to whine and complain like a little bitch then go ahead and fuck off.

I know this selfish, obese ,not that rich, didn't even finish hs, plays videogames and watches movies every afternoon and is lazy guy who's also short, has the same effin skin tone as you and he still has a fuckin girlfriend.

You have no excuse.

This be happy with improve yourself and have fun lifting girls will be more like to approach you of they see your happy without them

>manlet
>pajeet
Bro

>lifting for girls
HA HA HA HA HA

The voice of white privilege.
Please fuck off.
Go on chatroulette with a video of a poo in the loo or a nip and see how much racism you can get.

How Manlet are we talking op?

>feel you're not actually good enough yet due to deep seeded insecurity and intentionally emotionally distance yourself from others because you're afraid that they'll see you for what you really are and put walls of distance between people who converse with you and act cowardly when social situations come up where you could take initiative and act like a leader and create opportunities for a social life/girlfriend but are also afraid that people dont want to actually talk to you and see you as needy for doing this so you sit there quietly and let the opportunity pass.
Fuck

>tfw I started lifting and by the time I got sub 20% body-fat I had no problems getting girls
I feel for you dude

You slobber over white women Patel. You dug your own grave

>You want a girlfriend because you feel as though you deserve companionship for putting effort in to yourself (a societal reward thats given to those who are successful) but simeltaniously have a inferiority complex and feel you're not actually good enough yet due to deep seeded insecurity and intentionally emotionally distance yourself from others because you're afraid that they'll see you for what you really are and put walls of distance between people who converse with you and act cowardly when social situations come up where you could take initiative and act like a leader and create opportunities for a social life/girlfriend but are also afraid that people dont want to actually talk to you and see you as needy for doing this so you sit there quietly and let the opportunity pass.

DELETE THIS

5'9

>And the thought of a woman dancing with a manlet and possibly touching a Pajeet would probably gross them out.

Your problem is too much Veeky Forums

barely manlet

I think we may have a poo supreme gentleman

>he thinks racism and prejudice against Indians happen only on Veeky Forums

I find it's not so bad irl.
But tinder and online dating will freeze you out for not being white or black

good job. you figured out lifting doesn't change your face, height, or personality. and even if a girl fell for you just over your body you'd be the equivalent of a barbie bitch that's only good for fucking...a boy toy.

That's a man baby

>racism against Indians
Yeah, being upwardly mobile must be a nightmare pajeet. Not getting the 10/10 white qt you demand does not equal oppression. When will these poos learn?

Unless you are a pajeet yourself, you will never know this feel

I want to be boy toy

listen up you dumb cunt, I'm 5'8 pajeet with darker skin tone than you and not even as built as you and I've dated models before.
Its poo in the streets like this, that give poo in the loo like us a bad name
Baljeet over and out

just rape em like ya cuzzins do back home

>basing your entire self worth on if girls want to date you or not

another reason why indians are awful "men"

Eww

Listen to this user, op. When yoj live this way, the gf will find you.

CURL RACK

date a pajeeta

how would dance lessons help?

not OP, but i'm not as aesthetic, and i'm uncoordianted as fuck
i'd just embarass myself with dance lessons

>tfw no gf

Go back to India, be like a god there, and improve your country.

I'm an American born citizen. Can't do shit in India

>Indians have no connection Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_diaspora_in_Southeast_Africa

>The Indian diaspora in Southeast Africa consists of approximately 3 million people of Indian origin.

It's because your indian, try going for your own kind, indians are the least desirable and its just a fact, unless you are really good looking or rich

At least 8/10 indian guys I know try to go for people outside their races and they always get turned down, it fucking sucks but its a fact, to put it bluntly, I rarely see white f indian m couples unless the guy is rich

Bull shit. Many big companies in India would be happy to have an American educated Indian back there.

Have you never been? I myself have traveled there extensively, and actually quite like it (outside of the big cities, but Mumbai is all right in some parts, I guess).

It's simply more natural to be with your own. India is also suffering a big dysgenic effect with higher IQ Indians moving to the west, the Brahmins having less kids, and then the vast majority just increasing and increasing.

Go be a Raj, user.

Only been and stayed at my grandparents place in another state. Never visited outside of visiting family.

also can you guys put your weights back to where they were, its really annoying

I always rerack my weights

Well, if I were you, I'd go back. Your time here will be seen as a huge advantage and serve you very well. People are going to look up to you just because you were here for so long and educated here.

Multiculturalism is fucked up and won't work in the long-run. Obviously you're comparing yourself to white standards, and you shouldn't be doing that in the first place, because you should be with your own people who have their own standards and preferences. You shouldn't feel inferior or like the whites are being racist to you either - we're just different, have different natural preferences, and that's okay. But you were thrown here against your will, but you can still make the best of it.

If you're young, I hope you seriously consider this.

Maybe as a last resort I will. Need to get a wife and have children sooner or later anyway. I'll probably end up lonely if I stay in the states

Probably. What's your education and which state/city?

I'm brown and short, but I have pride and self respect. Stop being a faggot op

>nobody gives a fuck about your race and height.
wrong desu, i have had conversations with my very politically correct female peers and even they have stated they find indian men very unattractive and would never date one, even though they feel guilty about it. never forget women are a meme

weird that you look so shit at this angle, it's usually very flattering.

>if you spend more than 20 bucks a month on a membership you just got meme'd hard
wot

i'm 90%~ sure I know you. You go to school in Texas?

thick.
solid.

You should only lift if it's something you find is fun. Gymceling is absolutely worthless if you're a sub-8 male (aka subhuman)

please respond

Hey OP

Protip the majority or girls are not racist, and are p much race traitors too. Being brown, yellow, non white etc doesnt really hurt your chances with gurls. You have to fight otherness, dont be different in a bad way. Dont have an indian accent, but you can stil wear indian clothes in a stuble way.

Manlet doesnt matter, i have an indian mate who is literally 5'5 and he has gotten white girls (5/10s tho)

If you can leverage your difference, while reducing otherness. You can make yourself stand out from other dudes.

>coming from a 6' indian in ausland, with a much worse body, who fucks white girls, never indian girls and current is dating a blonde jew.
>tfw ive fucked two girls from gym under the guise of me teaching them yoga becuase all indians know yoga
>tfw i got my mum to teach to make butter chicken and make it to impress white people
>tfw you fuck a white girl admiring the contrast of your dark hand on her neck

Aussie here, white one at that.

>>coming from a 6' indian in ausland, with a much worse body, who fucks white girls, never indian girls and current is dating a blonde jew.

Stop lying on the Indian, you curry muncher. The only person you fuck is your disabled wheelchair bound sister.

its cuz youre acting a like needy fag or giving a desperate vibe.
now go learn mma or boxing and learn game. Pirate bay rooshv bang and read manosphere shit. ANd get paid. Getting jacked was a start.
its not your race. Youre acting like a sterotype by being creepy.
I seen indians in worse shape then you and they white gfs

holy fuck like a gawd. Bitches should approach if you wear v neck or when u at beach bar or club.
learn day game from krauser.
make sure your hair is good and look at rooshvs game tips
try bumble 3ender n tinder binder

nigga u acting depressed thats why. Learn game and learn to box, thatll give u confidence dont come to Veeky Forums

>yfw if you had actually made financial gains chicks would be lining up around the block for you
just more proof that roasties are worthless parasites

I have a decent amount of money and its not true. Maybe I'm just too autistic to even recognize female attention but I#m too focused on making more money and lifting weights through time and space

Date your own race dude, they'll like you

Work on your social skills my dude. :-) your body is beautiful that already puts you at a 7 depending on your face if it really is that bad it could lower your rating. Hard work pays off. Enjoy yourself.

You've made it. You just need to leave this place and stop letting it control how you see the world.

Years of insecurity and lusting over women who don't want you back. This turns guys into Veeky Forumsizens, but the insecurities hardly go away after being fit. You don't see that you can be attractive to these women since you've spent so long feeling/being unattractive or fat.

It's the final boss. Beating this is the epitome of makin it.

I think these are excuses. You have to start thinking better about yourself.

I had bad fluorosis for years, and that didn't stop me from having 6 girlfriends, and other fuck buddies. It did stop m from getting the one girl I always wanted, but my insecurities played into that as well.

Fix you. If that's what it takes for you to accept yourself and see yourself in a better light. Then once you see what an actual badass you are, go slay some vapid pussy.

This.

If other races hate you, your best bet is your own race. Go slay some pajeetas

btw im 165cm which is
5'5 or 5'6

im an asian manlet and i have a worse body than you

my gf is white 5'9" pic related

its probably your attitude

also no im into asians and tanned girls, just happened to land this girl instead