How do I get my girl to drop weight?

>How do I get my girl to drop weight?

Jesus Christ just get a new girl

Breaking up with her usually works, she'll lose like 20 lbs. Really ups her game too, she'll usually pull 3-5 guys in the same week after that.

OP if you workout and she isnt immediately motivated to get fit then you should just leave her lazy ass unless her job or health permits her from working out

men thrive on challenge and criticism. women thrive on praise

find the healthy habits your woman does and point them out and make her feel good about them through praise erry day, even if she is overall a fat slob. it will help (srs)

Posting more with less clothes

Fpbp

But seriously if you love her, bringing it up is only gonna piss her off. Try changing up the stuff you buy at the store or going for daily walks, to start. The weight should start falling off if she's relatively inactive.

If it's the broad in the picture, ditch that nigger asap

Liposuction. Have them filter it and put the smooth fat back in her butt.

You got yourself into this mate.

What I did
>Tell her you take care of yourself and expect the same
>Tell her you're starting to become unattracted to her
If she's a snowflake then you are fucked but I've spent a lot of time hardening my girl up and getting her to respect herself.

Op, this is a lie.

yeah and she'll get confident and the tiny bit of motivation she had will die out

Id still fuck the everliving daylight out of her. If its a problem for you then just leave, you can always find other breeders.

lol

You have to make her think it's her idea. Otherwise she'll just be insulted. And pissed off. Then you're left with a date girlfriend that won't fuck you.

Drop the girl.
Just saved you like 300 pounds

Those are some seriously nasty gorilla feet.

Tell her shes fat. Women appreciate honesty

nasty skin
nasty fat
nasty feet
nasty tattoos

what is it OP? Does she have a gun? Did she threaten to kill you if you leave her? Are you fat yourself?

What the fuck...

Forgot to post image

take lots of photos of her. best ones are where she's standing near someone thin. get that shit up on fb. she'll see how fat she looks and be horrified that other people can see too, and then she'll start doing something about it.
(if she's horrified and comfort eats to get over the horror there is no hope and you have to move on)

ahahha yeah do that.It is always for the best

Sorry OP, she's a sunk cost. Even if she dropped 85lb she'd have nasty ass stretch marks, excess skin, and nasty feet. You need to cut her lose citing these irreconcilable circumstances.

Of course, if you don't care just tell her you wont fuck her until she gets into game shape. No more "catch weight" fucks. Either she cuts to your weight class (90-120lb) or she's cut from your team.

you dont. bail. lack of discipline is something they wont drop after the age of 18.

Those fucking samsquatch feet

>drop weight

This works

>Got my ex gf into bodybuilding and nutrition.
>She lost weight and became a real babe.
>Then she dumped me
You cant win user

>ex bf got me into bodybuilding
>I became a goddess and realized he was a cuck and Chad makes ten times more money than him with a 9 inch dick
>cut my losses and dumped that beta cuck manlet
he can't win

Oh shit that fucking sucks lmao. On the bright side this could be you OP

>tits and ass make mild gains
>beer gut and cellulite thighs

I really hope it's not her. Start doing more active things, go on a diet like keto or something just to show her how detailed and specific plans to better your health can be besides the generic thought of "eat greens and drink lots of water after some cardio to be skinny" that most people think of when they consider their health.

Do not do this.

Do this.

why she's perfect thicc

The irony is that the dude is almost equally unhealthy.

Y-you got any more of that thicc tummy?

Just mentally picture yourself as having a threesome. Fucking a 200 lb chick is like fucking 2 hot 100 lbers

tell the fat cunt to eat less you fucking tard.

meth

>Women are literally dogs when it comes to weight

I tried with my gf and she lost only 12lbs in about 8 months and she probably gained it all back. If your gf is naturally lazy and hangs out with unfit women then she's probably never going to make it, sorry OP. If you have any optimism left just remember she's going to get even fatter if you have a kid with her.

This
moderate to light daily exercise with praise for doing well couples with healthier home cooked meals. 70% plant by mass, lots of rice/potato fried veggies to wean off junk food and processed meats

you are all new fags, that isn't ops gf, that pic has been posted on Veeky Forums plenty of times

>Unless *insert excuse here* prevents her from being able

You're part of the problem you piece of shit enabler

sleep tight catto

I remember seeing this before I started lifting and thinking "jesus how am I ever going to get a girl if a man like that would evwr date down so far"

Now I think "that guy deserves a whale because he clearly has no discipline. He's at 20% bf and doesn't seem to be a strength focused lifter based on his underdeveloped glutes and lower back. If you're one and only concern isn't strength there's no reason to ever get that fat"

I'm happy I saw this post today

The current market is 4 pound lost per every six inches inserted. Pretty good trade off. We have her back to her old way weight in no time.

You don't. Believe me the harder you try the more weight she will put on so accept it or move on.

Be more dominant. Start in the bedroom. Tell her you want her to be a good girl for you as you do what you want with her. She'll love it. Then start doing that at other times. In the morning remind her that you're proud of her for being so good. Tell her you want her thinking about it all day while you touch her gently. 50 shades that shit until she's eager to be more submissive for you.

Then start praising her good choices. Touch her. Tell her it makes you proud to see her behave. Let her touch you like it's a reward. Make her want you but only give her what she wants as a reward.

Don't tear her down when she makes a bad choice but later when you're fucking her get really into it. Spank her and tell her you're punishing her for that burger or whatever. Don't make it a big deal or anything but make her repeat that she was bad. Make her say she'll do better. Make her beg to be a good girl. Don't let up this behavior even when she tests it. She'll be so into it she'll start making better choices. If she doesn't she's either not submissive (most girls are) or she's just not a good girl.

Doesn't hurt to make her call you daddy either.

>punch her when she eat burgers
>she enjoys the violence
>eats more hamburgers in order to get punished and end up even fatter in return
>mfw

That's a weak tactic you can put a stop to right away with disinterest. She isn't behaving, she can't get the d.

I'm in similar situations as your GF. I gained a lot of weight after my husband and I got married. He started hitting the gym hard and getting into awesome shape. I really appreciated how good he looks and that pushed me over the edge to start going with him to the gym. We started talking more about exercise and I started browsing fit because I was curious what he kept looking at on his phone. Then we started talking more And more about exercise. We made it our mutual hobby. I'm down 12 pounds and while I'm frustrated I let myself go this far, I am actually really stoked to share a fitness hobby with my man. We started couch to 5k and are going to run one in fall and weight lift together 3 times per week. There's hope OP. Your self respect and self dedication might push her to realize she should do the same.

the guy withholding sex never works ever.

Alright babe, I'm cutting for the next three months. Now to do this, we both need to be eating the same foods. Chicken vegetable soup for breakfast, tuna/chicken salad lunch, steamed veg dinner with boiled eggs or some lean meat. Desert is an apple or orange. Snacks approved by me only, usually 1/4 cup nuts and some fruit. Cheat meal every 5kg lost for me, 2.5 for you. 1 meal only, dinner. No cheat days. You're going to gym with me, on the days I say, doing the programme I dictate, and you're doing the cardio I say, on the days I say. We're going to make our abs visible again.

I broke up with my gf and fucked tinder sluts for a few months. She drove 9 hours to see me and she had lost 20 lbs. I fucked her and started dating her again.

I caught feels for a tinder girl though so I now I don't know if I should dump her again

>I gained a lot of weight after my husband and I got married.
Whats up with women porking up after getting the ring?
Is it the safety that if they broke up now she can get half of everything and the son guard almost uncontested?

>feels for a tinder slut

in his fucking head yeah

My GF of 6-ish months has lost 20-25 pounds since we started dating. She said this to me the other day

>"All my friends who have fat boyfriends are getting fat. I got a fit boyfriend and I'm getting fit.
>"Well, women tend to emulate the lifestyle and opinions of whomever the strongest man in their life is at a given point, so that makes sense."
>"Wow, you're kinda right. Women suck."
I love this bitch.

On topic
Are 100% correct. Make small changes in her daily life and praise the shit out of her for the smallest things she does well. Find something active that you can both do together on a near daily basis. Also, make it about "health" instead of attractiveness.

how is this relevant again...?

so get her to eat more to cope and be more likely to cheat? great plan

You start making the food. Then watch the magic happen.

My girlfriend loves my hot body. She decided she wants a hot body too. She's lost about 20 pounds since we started dating, we do meal prep together and we go to the gym together (though we do separate workouts). She's looking amazing, and I'm getting better all the time too.

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

How do I make my gf gain weight? She's hungry skeleton mode right now

>>How do I get my girl to drop weight?
quit being a faget

Do what I did, tell her you're attracted as hell to her but think it's best if she drops down weight some. Suggest small goals...never large or she'll get overwhelmed. Once she starts she'll want to keep going.

Now she goes 5x a week and has a personal trainer. She got really into it over time. Never throw her in deep immediately. Constantly give her support even though her progress is going shit to what you'd like.

>you would be sexy as shit if you lost the belly and toned up
Keep saying that, and offer to do crunches or whatever the fuck with her when she cracks. If you offer to 'come along for the ride' so to speak she'll feel less responsible. Basically, in a backwards way you have to make her somewhat blame you for it.

Op's been fucking big foots sister? Nice

Leave her. She doesn't respect you.

Tell her to pop out the twins

why bother
theres literally billions more of them out there, just upgrade to a new one

steal her chalk

fat is the result of a lifestyle over months/years. to change the body means you have to convince her to change her whole lifestyle and who she perceives herself to be... so it's not advised to do at all. if you don't like it, leave her single.

Thicc girls are the best, user. Consider yourself lucky

unfortunately i don't remember obese girls nor do i care about them

what newfag would think an OP pic has anything to do with OP?

They callem love handless for a reason more to hold on to during the fun time.
Plus it makes a good pillow

Make her good food

I tried something like this, she ended up doing keto instead except she didn't count calories or track macros so all she really accomplished was eating a lot of steak.

Fuck this board. I'm actually attracted to the one on the right

Job and health.

Im all for getting fucking yoked but you gotta have those things in order bruv

Drop a weight on her head, she'll eventually become skelly.

Do intermittent fasting with her.

Keep her busy for 16 hours and don't let her eat.

Then feed her for 8 hours.

Confusious says if in love and in a relationship with someone, if someone new comes along and you fall in love with them.
Go with the new person. If you truly loved your gf/ex, then you wouldn't have caught feels for the tinder slut.

/thread

>"All my friends who have fat boyfriends are getting fat. I got a fit boyfriend and I'm getting fit.
>"Well, women tend to emulate the lifestyle and opinions of whomever the strongest man in their life is at a given point, so that makes sense."
>"Wow, you're kinda right. Women suck."
hot

this
source: gf

>in his fucking head yeah

Yeah I know tren passing blood brain barrier scary stuff.

>does not know what bear mode is
Why are you here? Fuck off dumbass

>spank her and tell her you're punishing her for that burger

Was with you until you revealed that you're a larping /r9k/ faggot who's probably never been with a woman. This is probably the most retarded thing I've read all week.

what the fuck i'm breaking up with my girlfriend now

>>"All my friends who have fat boyfriends are getting fat. I got a fit boyfriend and I'm getting fit.
>>"Well, women tend to emulate the lifestyle and opinions of whomever the strongest man in their life is at a given point, so that makes sense."
>>"Wow, you're kinda right. Women suck."
sad thing is in your virginity you don't even realize how obviously fake this is