I injured something in my hips doing squats. Should I just keep training through it or lay off squats for a while...

I injured something in my hips doing squats. Should I just keep training through it or lay off squats for a while. What can I replace them with for now? Squats seem to be like 50% of SL5x5

>i got injured, should i risk making my injury worse?

if you're too stupid to figure this out on your own, then you deserve everything that's coming your way, retard.

Good point. Should I skip deadlifts too then? I'm not really sure if my hip injury would affect it yet.

>i injured my hips, should instead do the exercise that uses the most weight and is even more ass dominant than squats?

do it again, skipper. you used your brain once, now do it again.

So I guess my workouts are just going to be bench, the press, and maybe row? Idk you have to bend over on the row that might be bad aswell?

The weird thing about this injury is that there is literally 0 pain. It just feels like I have no muscle there. Idk how to explain it.

Depends on the "injury" and if it even is one.

You might have just worked out a little too hard and it'll be fine in the morning. In other words, you're making a fuss about nothing.

You say there's no pain, was there when it happened, or at any point now if you move into a certain position?

Any numbness, tingling, loss of mobility, redness, swelling, or similar?

If you're genuinely concerned, go to a doctor. If not and you've no symptoms, just hold off for a few days and see how it goes.

At the very least, deload a little. I'll bet money you went too heavy too quickly.

>laughing vegeta.png

I'm offended

I mean, worse case scenario, you have to use machines, i know man, spoopy.

Honestly none of those symptoms. I just feel like when I go to squat down I have nothing stabilizing the right side of my hip and I fall backwards.

I'd take a week off, and leg press for my wheels, or just lay off them. If it does turn out to be a legitimate injury, you risk taking a whole lot more time off an important movement by exacerbating it into something more serious

Okie Dokie

Its probably not an injury.

Op here I also seem to have a dull pain in my back when I squeeze my should blades together qq. Should I avoid upper body shit now too. Guess thats every excersize off SL i cant do now.

you need to fix your form on this shit dude holy fuck

>hip drive required to get the most out of all three of those exercises as well

you're killing me, buddy. i'm glad that you're dedicated to this, but sometimes, you've just gotta take your time and play it safe. if you absolutely just HAVE to do some kind of exercise with messed up hips, then you could probably get away with going light on bench press and OHP as rows are still risky.

play the long game, stud. if you end up with a bad enough injury, you'll be out for WAY longer than you want, and quite possibly experience some kind of PERMANENT muscular/skeletal/nerve issue and then you'll have BIG problems.

Just do fucking leg press. Squats are such a stupidly overrated exercise

>out of Veeky Forums and back /a/

don't train through injury that's retarded

go to physio

How much is a psychical therapist?

Do 5X5 with just the bar for a couple weeks
Pay attention to what you feel, if it gets better, great. If it gets worse or stays the same, consider advice that's not from an argentinian welding and boilermaking forum

Post legs you dyel fuck

I've got something similar, does anybody else know what the fuck the sharp pain in my hip flxors is/how to treat it?