July 2017 and still no average korean gf

the lifting isnt helping

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-25881152
koreaboo.com/buzz/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-has-a-tower-of-patients-jaw-bone-shavings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my gf and she goes to the gym to

Planning on proposing when we both graduate

Is she the first girl you've ever been with?

Third, why?

user, let me tell you something, if you think that attractive south eastern asian girl is going to bring joy into your life, you're probably right, but it's not gonna happen. Lifting isn't an interesting hobby, and most girls view it as something only done by the self-obsessed. I suggest finding a new hobby, one that will lead to meeting people. Like going to concerts, kickboxing classes, or cooking classes. If you're broke just go running shirtless in parks to show off your sick gainz.

Now I know that all of this sounds stupid, but that's just because your another dumb depressed user who hasn't truly made it. Maybe one day when you stop focusing on putting your penis into qt tight asian pussy, you'll start focusing on improving yourself, and women near by will see that, and be attracted.

Do you live and work in Korea?

Then why the fuck would it

Not him but firsts never work out

>Walking home yesterday
>Look ahead and see two qt asian girls looking at me, whispering to one another in their stereotypical hushed tones
>As I get closer, one of them says hello
>Say "hey" in an attempt to appear human
>They ask me directions to [a] street in seriously broken English
>I manage to mutter out the directions, which I may have got wrong
>Except them to say thanks and walk away at this point, but they don't.
>qt on the left says they don't know their way around yet
>I say "okay" and walk past them.
>They were just standing there looking at me as I walked away

Alright, give it to me straight. Did I mess up a chance with qt asian(s) or are they just weird as fuck?

this did not happen, user

Do you get paid by the hour doc?

Good job, user. Those two cute innocent Asian qts would lure you into alleyway and give you the best double blowjob of your entire life and steal those gains.

You done well.

Asians are weird as fuck by definition, but you definitely messed up an opportunity there.

Was there even a play to make there, though? Just say something gay like "take my number so you can get directions next time you're lost".

As I was typing that out it sounded alright, actually. I'm fucking terrible at this.

People talk in the street sometimes user. Or try to.

Maybe, but I wear tight hoodies to maximize my dyel frame to scare off potential predators.

Can you tell me why you Murricans are so attracted to Asian girls? Jesus, I cannot understand this insanity.

>inb4 Japanese origami board
>inb4 American girls are so fat we cannot take them anymore
>fucking weaboos

Not American but the stereotype is that they are cute and with traditional values, which is literally wife material if real
Just linked here to check the amazing digits btw

I'm korean and even i know not to waste time on our woman, they are known to be actually sadistic and crazy.

holy shit is that spurdo sparde
also checked

Checked. I don't understand it either. Asians are to a (wo)man emotionless sociopaths and 9 out of 10 Asian women have fucked up faces/teeth.

The only thing I can sort of get is that they tend to be pretty thin. I think this only stands out to me because I live in the flyover states adrift amongst a sea of human cattle.

My wife is half Asian half white, I agree most of them are pretty unnatractive but isn't that the same for every race? On average most women I see daily are unnatractive if not downright disgusting.

The traditional values don't apply if they're very Americanized. I think Asian American girls are the absolute worst.

>tfw you are a fit, tall white male living in East Asia

>tfw you couldn't make it back in whiteland

I don't care about Korean, I just want a cute asian girl.

That bitch is not Asian or attractive. What's with the clown lipstick?

Agree on the Asian American part. The younger ones (< 25 years old) are usually just as trashy as your average white girl.

try getting rich and offering to pay for their plastic surgery
sad truth about a lot of "QT korean " women
>gold diggers
>plastic surgery
>cheaters
some asians even call them the ugliest out of all east asians, hence why most of them begin getting surgery after surgery along with skin whitening procedures ever since they were in school
it's a big thing there to ask daddy for "fix my ugly face" money
along with family giving PS as gifts

Half the year has gone by and I am still lonely. I don't even know if I really want a gf though. I'm 23 and I'm still a virgin. Sometime I just think all I really want is a fuck buddy because I was one of the only ones that didn't have one in high school. And since I'm doing NoFap, I'm just constantly horny.

Having a gf does sound nice, but it also sounds like a lot of work. I have a lot of issues and I know that I am not mentally strong, so I don't think I want to project all my fucked thoughts on to her. But I also feel like if I do some how get a fuck buddy, I'll just end up catching feels for her.

I guess I'm gonna be single and a virgin forever.

Fucking hell

>tfw no mulatto or blasian gf

Three white girls asked me to get in their car one time when I was at uni. I was so flabbergasted that I didn't think it was real so I pretended to ignore them and kept walking to class. 2 of them were cute/okay looking from that distance. It's probably for the best we make these mistakes.

If it's not obvious I'm not white, I'm a mulatto(white dad black mom).

crank one out before you tip off your rocker or implode

My exact situation, down to the age.

>drinking beer through a straw

Fuck, I turn 24 in September. Sup bros.

I went from someone who had no friends and no social skills due to being homeschool to having lots of friends at uni and being able to talk to someone without it being awkward, but I've never gotten a gf. I've gone on dates but I haven't even been on one this year. My main issue is that I keep getting interested in girls that I soon after find out aren't single. I feel like I'm getting too old to hit on freshmen girls at my uni even though I've been here for a while (in grad school now).

How are y'all holding up?

the girl in that video aint blasian though..

I said mulatto OR blasian

I went to Community college when I was younger then I transferred to a good 4 years school. I did poor;y in my classes, so I ended up dropping out.

I'm going back to CC next semester and retake some classes. I'm going to try and be more social too. I just kinda feel weird though. I'm gonna be almost 25 and talking to girls 17-20. I just hope I don't come across as an old creep. And I hope I finally get my shit together and do well in school. I'm tired of being a wage slave

Average Koreans are ugly and have really bad personalities.

You just described the average person from every country on earth.

you felt like you had to say which parent's which made me ctfu

Gonna be 24 in a few months and I'm also a virgin. After I fap I realize I don't care and just go on with my day.

>jawbone stash
Wait, are those real jawbones that they cut off of people or fake ones they add on to surgery recipients?

that's reconstructive surgery to fix her protruding lower jaw, if im not wrong it was causing her trouble with eating and other issues so the tv show gave her a free surgery makeover.
i actually unabashedly enjoy the show (its called Let Me In), they only pick people with legit troubles (scarred face, twisted jaw etc) and declined a whiny crybaby girl who just wanted surgery for vanity purposes

>or fake ones they add on to surgery recipients?

surgical implant parts are just kept in a big ole bin in plain view

how stupid are some people that post here honestly

how are you THIS autistic?

Its basic as fuck. They look different. They look novel. Thats literally the reason.

You fucking autistic moron.

No one looks at an ugly Asian girl and genuinely thinks they're better looking than a hot white girl.

But ugliness might be overwritten by either minor or major fetishisation, or just purely from the novelty factor if she's not super ugly but just a bit below average.

Veeky Forums is the most fucking autistic board on this site I swear.

>control+F Feelbrah
>zero results
fucking newfags

>halfway through 2017
>STILL no kazakh gf

It was supposed to be this year!!!

>Asian
>Not wanting a qt white girl

There is a qt3.14 half Asian that works in my local post office. She has big eyes and every night I fantasise about planting my seed in her as she begs for me to make her pregnant.

Scandinavians (minus swedes and danes) are pretty great on average.

>every night I fantasise about planting my seed in her as she begs for me to make her pregnant.

Holy fucking shit this is the most cringy shit I have ever read.

My a v e r a g e korean gf who lifts

letmeseedatassboi

10/10

Good shit my nigga.
Better wife that bish

She's beautiful.

For me, it's the definitely the body shape. Other races just don't get that narrow frame. Then there's the hair and the eyes, pale and beautiful skin. Their culture is srraightforward and rigid which makes them have firm values, if they're good. The bad ones will drain your balls like no other and they tend to be loud in bed, which I like. But, I also don't EXCLUSIVELY like asians. Other women have their own charms.

That bitch could've made that work with the right make up and hair. That's like a guy who roids without nearing natty limit.

more ok?

This year I finally achieved a qt3.14 who I've been going out for two months now, she goes to the gym and does artistic skating and is an overall interesting person.

She is really digging the body but it wasn't what reeled her in, I'd say face was most important then personality. Just put effort into improving yourself and a girl will come your way.

Thanks Veeky Forums you guys are one sexy family, no homo

Mirin

You're one lucky nigga

>dating qt Thai girl
>so innocent and shy
>hasn't gone on dates before me
>happy days

only prob is short hair

feelbrah oppa pls, it is your turn already!

Gonna be starting at CC next semester. I'm late as fuck but whatever, it's better than sitting on my ass whining. I doubt ill have any more success with girls there than at work.
I'm not autistic, but I'm not good with people either; I really cant relate to the shit normal people, especially women, think and talk about at large. If a girl I like suddenly does fall into my lap, I don't know if I could handle dealing with another person when I can just barely handle myself. I struggle with the feeling that I've been thrust into a world that I don't belong in that's full of people I don't understand. Lifting and games are all I got.

Nope not really most people I see are good looking and pleasant people.

t. canadian

Nois, you made it. Put a ring on it asap

>mfw you're a failure and had to move to gookland

Kek.

>tfw a qt Korean girl actually talked to me
She actually asked me for help in a class and asked me if I'd meet her in the library later, I stuttered out a yes and I left grinning from ear to ear. But the rest of the day I was really nervous and I actually almost threw up but I managed to not fuck anything up.

Maybe I'll try to talk to her more next semester lads

Annyeonghaseyo! Tanshin ga yeppeo yo! Saranghaeyo!
Then she'll be your gf.
t. I know a few Korean words

W-what does this mean user

Hello, you're pretty. I love you.
Its important to say annyeonghaseyo and not just annyeong, as well as tanshin rather than neo. The yo at the end of sentences also adds a formal, respectful vibe.

Oh? Then whats with all the ugly ass Korean women who don't have surgery

They're real jawbones.
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-25881152
koreaboo.com/buzz/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-has-a-tower-of-patients-jaw-bone-shavings/

Dude stop posting your 4/10 all over this board

she will never be average nor korean

>#___________#

Fuck that. They gonna look like shit when 30-35+. Can already see how shit she will look in 10 years.

>be me

>try tinder for the first time

>match with average korean gf

>@________@

>arrange coffee date

>get BTFO

>tfw no gf :(

>tfw no average korean gf to have coffee with as I become oppa :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

NERF THIS

Depends on family environment. Ones with stuffy upright tiger parents are alright. Asians with easy going parents are turbo sluts for any colour to fug.

Be objective and decide the place,time and date already ffs,dont go in circles asking question after question
>is that in the city???
>mfw

pretty uggo tbqh

What is Veeky Forums's long-time obsession with avg k0rean gf? Japs are the master race of the slanty-eyed ones.

what is feelbrah

>didn't even to bother to point out that it was fucking miller highlife

Koreans have better food. Chinese are even better for East Asian food, but more mongoloid.

What do you think about her not even offering to reschedule tho?

I have a few responses in mind, lmk what you think:

"No worries"
"That sucks, have fun"
"Haha ok have fun :)"
"Sounds fun :)"
"Haha are you going to get drunk again?"
"So when do you wanna meet up then??" (I originally asked this)
"Still wanna meet up some time?"
"Do you wanna try for another time?"
"Would you rather leave the meet up then?"

"k"

Leave her to daddies who know what to do kiddo. You'll get the hang of it soon ;)

>chinese "food"
>it's fucking stir-fried dog

>tfw gf's first and it has been 8 years woth no break ups or anything like that

fuck you

I don't think I could say this to her desu, that's way too lewd for me

If it's delicious does it matter what it's made of? Just let them lie to you and say it's cow or chicken.

I'll admit, I'm extremely lucky for finding her, but the other half is that we both put in the work. You'll never find that perfect someone, but you can work towards making a perfect relationship. You'll make it user.

You can just lose the third part and just laugh after saying she's pretty and switch to English.

O-ok user maybe when I see her again, thanks and have a wonderful day

I heard asians are naturally weird socially so i cant tell for sure if she lost interest and is avoiding you
If you tell her to hit you up when shes free she will likely forget if its the latter
First four dont really leave much room for an answer for her

Personally i think i would just tell her its a shame since i had already though of a coffee place that i believe she would love to go to
Light hearted and might raise her curiosity as to why

The smile faces and multiple questions marks look girly desu

lifting doesn't improve your facial sthetics. Pretty oppas are born not made

>wh-why can't I be pretty like T.O.P. oppa??

>he gets all the average korean gf's

>;__________;

>Pretty oppas are born not made
That sentence is a contradiction against the keystone of entire SK society

>implying I don't have great natty oppa facial sthetics

>a v e r a g e korean qt gf
Classic meme