BEARD THREAD

>I can't find another board to post this, and Veeky Forums don't care
Stubble Beard is the best beard you can have. (Fact)

But when it comes to aesthetic and form, which beard it's the best? PIC RELATED Almost all men have the one above, but the one below show your masseter muscles and it make your chin look bigger and show your cheeksbones. So which one it's the best? (Discuss)

I have the one below and i hate it, if i dont shave i look like a hobo

Wish i had a beard. 23yo and i can only grow 40% of a full bead

>trimming your beard

Just let it grow out. Here's an old pic of me in October 2015 when I grew out my beard. I don't have it anymore.

>trimming your beard

Just let it grow out. Here's an old pic of me in October 2015 when I grew out my beard. I don't have it anymore.

Rate beard

POO IN LOO

Those pics just remind me of Jordan Frasier, I can just see the "JUST" eyes and haircut right above where those pics are cut off

5% minoxidil, biosil, castor oil, testosterone

trim your beard you look like shit

>trimming beard

What are you, some metrosexual faggot? Either you grow a beard or you keep it clean shaved

yes i can see the guy look like jordan frasier

i have legit been in your taxi

Who look better, you or this guy

You mean Brendan Fraser?

I can only grow bottom one because I get bald spots if I go full stubble. When does beard "growth" stop or is all hope lost?

I've had full beard since about 21.
At 22 I had hairs on my.upper back.
At 23, hair started to grow on my shoulders.and on the inside of my forearms.

It seems to me like I becoming hairier with age. Let time do it's thing, bro.

Yes that's it, sorry I come from reddit

based pajeet

Unironically the 'stache should come back. It's underrated imo

Actually he does look a little bit of "JUST" in his eyes

what, are you retarded?

caca in daca

salam my toronto brother

kek

Some hipsters are trying to pull it off, but it will forever have a creepy/pedo vibe. It's a damn shame.

Any guys have done the monoxadil for beard?

I have medium brown hair. When my patchy beard grows in, I end up with a really sparse mustache of blonde hair, which looks like "peach-fuzz" because the rest of my beard is brown.

My question is will monoxadil darker my beard hairs or will I look like Hollywood Hogan?