Carb Loading

How important is it to carb up before a big athletic event? And what is a good plan for doing it without feeling bloated?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you not know this?

Nigger detected.

Eat a banana you fucking idiot

That hurts my feelings, user.

What's a banana?

structural issues in public education funding. this graph means nothing. reinforcing racist stereotypes about blacks and IQ to make yourself feel smarter. blacks are disadvantaged because of gerrymandering .

Sure buddy, thats why any black ruled country ever ended up a failed state or complete shitholes, you know, like africa. But i'm sure you gonna explain how africa being as fucked up as it always was, is, somehow, the huwhitemans fault as well, dontcha pal. You are a tool of evil. Blacks are retarded and more prone to violent tribal behavior, nothing you and your kind can make up will ever change that.

>structural issues in public education funding. this graph means nothing
Why do the richest blacks, who attend private schools or the best funded public schools, still routinely score hundreds of points lower than the poorest whites on the SAT?

Hello plebbit

omitted variable bias. That's why.

That's certainly one theory. Another theory is that blacks are simply dumber than other races. Professor emeritus Richard Lynn and Nobel laurate James Watson seem to agree with me. With all due respect, I'll take their word for it over yours.

It's a meme.

Do cheatas carb load before their events?

Explain omitted variable bias to me.
And I'm only playing the role of devil's advocated. But keep in mind that Richard Lynn and other scientists have been very wrong before. Richard Lynn believed the Irish to be intellectually inferior. However, recent data has found that to not be true.

When was this data collected? SAT scores past 1996 don't measure intelligence accurately.

Just another white supremacist rant.
Why do you feel the need to " prove" that you are "superior". Does it really matter that much? What about your individual accomplishments. As a black sub-saharien African I honestly quit trying to have a discussion with people like you but what baffled me is that you decided to post this here, for no reason just looking for attention hmm ? Is your life really that dull ?

>" prove" that you are "superior"
Because they're losers. They want to feel good about something, so they choose the easiest thing. But really who fucking cares.
Being smarter!=superior. And if it did, whites wouldn't be in first anyways. They're behind Asians and further behind Jews. What's ironic is that they consider other races who are 10+ IQ points lower in average beneath them, when Jews easily outclass by 10-15 IQ points.
Then they'll give the response "but Jews are all verbal!!!", well if that were true, Jews wouldn't be over represented in science and mathematics fields.
Then they'll point to their "accomplishments", which is another laughable joke, because scientific progress isn't linear. But they treat it as so. And even then, Jews still pummel them into the ground. It's quite sad.

>Explain omitted variable bias to me.
It's hardly my position in this argument that I have a superior grasp of omitted variable bias; you could probably explain it far better to me than vice versa.

And with that gotcha game declined...

Now prove to me that 50+ years of scientific research on race and IQ--by multiple scientists from multiple countries across multiple disciplines who all arrived independently at the same conclusion--are completely wrong.

>And I'm only playing the role of devil's advocated
Noted.

>But keep in mind that Richard Lynn and other scientists have been very wrong before.
There's a very long list of academics who all arrived at the same conclusion. Of course, the list would be much longer if engaging in this type of research wasn't wildly controversial and presently akin to committing professional suicide. Try J.P. Rushton if you're interested in a slightly different perspective.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>And if it did, whites wouldn't be in first anyways. They're behind Asians and further behind Jews. What's ironic is that they consider other races who are 10+ IQ points lower in average beneath them, when Jews easily outclass by 10-15 IQ points.
Ashkenazi Jews are undoubtedly the intellectual master race. Anyone who says otherwise has no credibility whatsoever. As far as Asians go, I'm an Asian myself. I would never claim that whites are the "master race."

> lonely on July 4th
> need to feel relevant because have woman tendency
> start a tread on /fit with poltard level uncut retardation
> get a boner because somewhere out there some one replied
> go to sleep a loser and start over the next day

This is not normal bros

>that pic
Everyone knows this is bullshit. IQ doesn't account for what really matters: emotional intelligence (EQ). Go ahead, enjoy being a smarty pants with you're 130+ IQ, meanwhile Tyrone and Darius are fucking bitches day in and day out.

Plus, all women are emotional. Working on your EQ will give you the true gains.

Wow, someone who actually knows his Guass Markov assumptions on Veeky Forums. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. But you know attempts are always made to control for OVB, right? You can do this by calculating the residuals, squaring them, and then doing a bunch of other shit I don't remember from econometrics.

What on earth are you guys talking about?

This is a thread about carb loading. Find somewhere else to spaz out. Thanks.

>are completely wrong.
Woah, that's a tall order of bullshit you're asking for. Mostly, they are right. They should calculate medians more often instead of just averages though. Would reveal more insight.

>control for OVB
You don't control for OVB. You control for a variable that isn't present which introduces the bias into the estimators.
>calculating the residuals, squaring them
This is not how you control for OVB. It sounds like you're talking about calculating SD.

You dumb nigger. You control for OVB by controlling for the omitted variables. Holy fuck.

Then explain the strong correlation between IQ, wealth, and therefore social status.

It would help if OP didn't decide to use a /po/ meme for a picture.

>OVB by controlling for the omitted variables.
No dumbass, you don't CONTROL FOR OVB. how fucking stupid are you? YOU CONTROL FOR ALL CAUSAL VARIABLES DIPSHIT. OTHERWISE, YOUR ANOVA WOULD HAVE A FUCKING FACTOR CALLED "OVB", which it doesn't. Now shut the fuck up.

education level has a much less pronounced effect on IQ than race. to illustrate my point, the difference between the average IQ of the average white man and the average black man (roughly one standard deviation, which is statistically significant) is greater than the difference in IQ between the average white man with a college education and the average white man with no education whatsoever. bear in mind that the IQ test has been iteratively revised to test for factors not related to education or culture, repeatedly, for almost 100 years now.

the most generous conclusion that you can come to from the progressive or, shall we say, "anti-racist" perspective, is that the difference in IQ scores may be due to discrete differences in black and white culture (ie., anti-intellectualism, heightened social aggression etc. present in black culture), although adoption studies call that conclusion into question, and suggest that there is, in fact, a statistically significant genetic difference between blacks and whites, taken collectively, that is causing the average black IQ to be lower than the average white IQ.

somehow people are really quick to accept that genetics are responsible for Ashkenazim average IQ being one SD above the mean, but reject the possibility that genetic factors could be responsible for blacks in America scoring one SD below the mean. I guess it makes people feel bad to think about it and so they reject it.

Nigs are vile

whites are just middle of the road when it comes to IQ test. European jews and Asians both score significantly higher. pointing out the fact that blacks score significantly below average is not a "white supremacist" reading of the data, not by any stretch of the imagination.

It's pretty much essential to carb up.

How about you structurally shut your ass up and accept the fact that blacks are fucking idiots

>Blacks have to be literal millionaires before they commit less crime than whites.

They're totally equal goys

It's funny because as a half Jew half Chink, we both look at whites the same way you look at niggers.

EQ doesn't have predictive value for anything. That's what makes IQ so useful, it predicts things. Like SES, education, lots of life outcomes.

Crime

Oh boy... time for you to reread Introduction to Statistics...

I haven't used these in a while, so thanks for the excuse

>SAT scores indicating intelligence
Looks like you are the retard, my friend

shit correlates pretty damn hard with IQ when measured across large populations, although obviously you can train yourself to score highly on an SAT test more easily than an IQ test

all in all I would say that it's a fairly decent, valid measurement of g, when applied to large populations, although obviously it's not as good as IQ.

"Recall that omitted variable bias arises when a variable that both determines Y and is correlated with one or more of the included regressors is omitted from the regression. This bias persists even in large samples, so the OLS estimator is inconsistent. How best to MINIMIZE omitted variable bias depends on whether or not variables that adequately control for the potential omitted variables are available" - Stock, J.H. & Watson M.M. (2012) Introduction to Econometrics. Essex. England. Pearson

It's right here. You don't control for OVB. You MINIMIZE it.

People assume that if you think education level is not the only factor limiting the IQ of different races, you're being racist. Realistically, it isn't.

Though don't forget, there are different ethnicities of black people. Somali blacks are literally retarded. Sudani blacks are generally more intelligent in my experiences.

I've noticed that on average Canadian aboriginals are very unintelligent on average. I've also noticed that Persians tend to be intelligent. Though this is completely anecdotal evidence, these stereotypes have worked most of the time.

>Oh wow, I have no arguments or evidence to counter with so I'm just going to deflect and hope they're as dumb as I am and fall for it.

Piss off