STD/STI URGENT QUESTION

real concern of mine ive been worrying about a lot lately:
can i get any kind of std or sti from a stranger sucking your dick and finishing?

they didnt appear to have facial sores or anything

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol, yes. If a girl or guy has an std and puts their mouth on your dick, you can easily get it.

cold sores are herpes
if someone who has them or is prone to getting them goes down on you, then yeah you can get herpes

Here lies OP: Died from AIDs

Green Hill Zone AIDS

OP here. where can i get tested fast and easy?

hospital

An urgent care clinic. Otherwise call an urgent care clinic and they can tell you the closest place. Some may do it for cheap depending if you have insurance. Just let them know.

You can literally get all of the STD's from oral sex than from regular sex you fucking idiot.

cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm

What about crabs, smart guy? Can't get crabs if you don't have a beard and going down on a chick

If your hair touches her vajayjay then you can get crabs on your head

Ur gunna die senpai

OP again. dont you get something and it can lay dorment and then turn into aides or something like that? how long do i have before this shit goes terminal?

HIV turns into aids if untreated
Sores on your dick is either herpes or syphillis
either way you are fucked kiddo

are all of these incurable?

Syphillis can be cured
HIV can be treated in a way that prevents you from ever being contagious
Herpes basically means kys

how long does hiv turn into herps

hiv doesnt turn into herpes
hiv turns into AIDS and it takes years without treatment, With treatment it never progresses into aids

alright cool so ive got some time before i have to go get checked

The earlier you start HIV treatment the better.

thanks haus

Enjoy your hpv

Chance of getting HIV from oral sex is extremely low.

Chance of getting herpes from oral sex is extremely low if the giver has no active sores.

OP unless you got your dick sucked by a sex worker that is also a drug addict in a 2nd-3rd world country you are being way too paranoid.

Even if he did contract HIV, it takes until 4 weeks after exposure to get a definitive positive or negative result.

Don't come to Veeky Forums for medical advice.

>a stranger
>they

you can say 'he' user, it's Veeky Forums afterall

wew, what a scary rundown for fellow merkins
your change to get HIV from someone slurping your dick is practically zero, same goes for rimjobs. same goes if you're giving head, unless you're Mr. bloody gingivitis

the only realistic risk is herpes

- You have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums
- is that way