What do you do to motivate yourself fit?

what do you do to motivate yourself fit?

Browse Veeky Forums, honestly.

I just think of scenes in DBZ where characters are powering up, then think about how i want to be stacked like that. works breddy gud

Think of a cute girl and how lifting will improve my chances by being a more complete human bean.

i see pictures of my crush smiling

I think about the gainz.

>tfw watching her pics kept me sane in the first months of lifting

I look at my progress in the mirror.

>got rejected by her
flex in the mirror to look at how DYEL I am

the pump feeling after the gym, the amazing feeling of putting any clothing and it looks nice because im fit

The amazing feeling of goin out well dressed and knowing grills melt around me

"If I don't go to the gym today I'll feel bad about it later, so I'll just get it out of the way now."

Never regretted it.

Think of her. Not a girl I want, but a girl who dumped me and told me I wouldn't be anything

Started by seeing my fat ass in the mirror.
Now by how fast progress is going. It's pretty easy once you get some momentum

Look at older bodybuilders like serge Nubret and the cuck boys that lift at my gym. I love going back to College each year getting sexier and sexier, it's a drug that and I fucking LOVE the gym

Pick a gym rival. too bad no one else does deadlifts though.

I think about all the bad things in my life and how being muscly would make me feel better.

I don't want to be disgusting for the woman I love. I want her to like me physically and emotionally.

I think about never having a girlfriend.

No motivation, just something I want to do every day.

I look up the jawlines of attractive cut males

I had this exact feeling earlier today. I felt like shit all day but just pumped out a nice fucking set and feeling joocy.

I had 3 ex girlfriends in my college, i like to show what they lose

Motivation hasn't worked in months
Pic related, its all just routine now

Motivation is a false god, all one really needs is determination/willpower

This is a meme regurgitated by pedants/sheeple. It's just semantics.

fuck motivation and passion, focus on discipline and persistence

REEEEEEEEEEE

Lol lifting cant beat genetics you are either born with such jawline or you are jawlet.

Maybe he was referring to cutting, but you0re just too retarded/are projecting because got triggered.

I look in the mirror

I remind myself there are 16 year old natties who bench what I diddly

I remind myself one day the person I love may have a heart attack in a remote location, and I'll have to deadlift and carry them for miles

I remind myself how insanely wet girls get when you can literally toss and catch them without looking like it took any effort

I unironically think about ancient heroes like the one you posted. I want to be like them and an impeccable physique is necessary for that.

I'm an actor and Boleslavsky wrote that you should do an hour of physical exercise every day.

for my nigger Dostoevsky

>It's just semantics.

Nah, people who need someone to cheer them on or external encouragement need ''''motivation'''''', constantly.

People who're determined don't need external support and supplication, and they're not susceptible to demoralization unlike muh motivation

>Tfw just went on a second date with mine
>Saved her friend having a seizure
>Kissed her at my place after
>Was a 20khv now just 20virgin
>It was all because I started lifting 4 months ago
>Today I topped my dl max and did it for reps
>I was thinking about her mirin' the gains I would make
We're all gonna make it, lads

lifting is my hobby, I don't need motivation to do what makes me happy

Self loathe.

Good feels user. Keep it up. Just remember once you are happy with your body you will become complacent and eventually stop lifting. There is a fine line between insecurity and ambition, confidence and complacency, good luck finding a balance.

I used to have a waifu, I don't really anymore but she was a blind girl and whenever I'm having trouble working out I think about how if I fell in love with a blind girl I would really need some good muscles for her to feel up.

that's pretty fucking legit

dicipline, motivation is for loser

funny, because you use that picture as motivation.

Z-y-z-z

I think about my family, friends, you guys, loved ones;

If the universe is so massive and we're so insignificant, yet you were able to find others that you love and they genuinely care for you, why would you want to disappoint them?

kek was just thinking that myself

Forever chasing the way I look with a post-workout pump.

I look at pictures of Korean pop idols

For her

In this order:
- Self hate
- Proving my ex wrong
- Being the best I fucking can or die during training

It's not a healthy thing to do but it works for me since I have rage issues. Wouldn't
recommend to anyone, you burn out very quicky and you don't get the after workout satisfaction, you just feel calmer and sadder.

Remember mires. Especially the subtle ones from guys you know are straight. The verbal comments feel great but I love the feeling when you can see them repeatedly stealing glances at your frame or arms in a tight shirt and you can see them stiffen up, or try to stand up straighter, try to compensate because they feel threatened, they feel small, they feel inferior.

I want to psychologically cuck more people.

for motivation I lift because
*guys who are bigger/stronger/leaner than me
*friends who are more jacked than me
*to get girls

nothing, i just am motivated.
if i look into the mirror and feel like a fatass, i just firmly tell myself "that'll be gone eventually, just keep going"

>father dead
>oldest brother dead
>tfw oldest, fittest and tallest man in my family

Got to be strong to look after my mom and two brothers and other relatives.

At this point lifting is a routine for me, like brushing my teeth. Don't feel any of the angst I had during my first months

Also I always manage to get a sick pump with my veins popping out, so I get hyped to see myself look great i the gym mirrors

my maaaaan