What motivates you to lift Veeky Forums?

What motivates you to lift Veeky Forums?

Not to be edgy, but the fear of being like the average person. I'm not aspiring to be some 1 in 100 000 bodybuilder but I'd rather die than have a fucking dad bod

My oneitis (joke's on you, I'm not lifting for a woman, I'm lifting for a man) and watching Zac Efron movies.

that guy has the ugliest fucking head ive ever seen

Anime girls.
also a bit of this, I can't look like a lanklet pleb much longer. I'm smarter and more interesting than most people, I need my physical appearance to reflect that.

i want to be able to beat people up

>I'm smarter and more interesting than most people

prove it boi

Because I want to be better than everyone and because I enjoy being the strongest in my gym

The coming race war. Also knowing that the average male is overweight

I don't think I can prove it here family. But you should just believe me that I'm smart and interesting. After all don't you want to be posting and spending your time here with smart and interesting individuals?

Status, respect, confidence and sex-appeal. Being able to lift shit is nice, too.

quite simple actually, what started and makes me keep lifting, ancient greece(in general) and it's statues physiques

The prospect of being able to lift myself into a noose soon.

>family instead of senpai
>correct punctuation (?)

u must have the brians

The fear of dying alone.

I want to outlive my enemies.

>Inb4 never gonna make it because if your lifting for pussy

it's good for my line of work

it's good for my anxiety and depression

it helps me sleep

i don't want to be overweight and out of shape anymore

you look better in clothes

you look better naked

better posture

confidence

no fat pad = bigger/nicer looking penis

no fat = jawline

no fat = no lovehandles

women like fit men

men respect other fit men, or make their jealousy obvious

there are too many reasons to be fit and too many reasons not to be fat, so i'm undoing 10 years of programming and attitude to finally be the guy i am in my fantasies

Zyzz

Unironically this.

What is basic English