Dip

B

Front Squat
Pullup

That's it.

Is that the best workout program ever?

it'll do

it'll do

He didn't say it's the best program ever, just that it's the most simple and efficient one.

it'll do

fuck no

it'll do

No shit, I would love a four-exercise work-out. I spend too much time for diminishing returns.

fix

A

Deadlift
Bench Press
Tricep extension
Back extensions

B

Front Squat
OHP
Chin-up
Curl

>no dips

Can't get behind this, senpai.

bench and ohp and tricep islation make up for that

Doing three exercises when there are dips is not "making up for" anything.

Better version:

A:
Deadlift
Dips
Lat raise
Tricep extension

B:

Front squat
Pull up
Face pull
Curl

yeah, it is better

I'd just do one fluid dynamic motion of power clean -> front squat -> push press in rapid succession until failure. Rinse and repeat x 5

I'd add a move and replace dips with ohp.
A
>Deadlift
>OHP
>Rows
B
>Squats
>Pull ups
>Bench press

Do some abs and arm isolation and you are set.

so a retarded c&j

minimalist garbage routine for people who put in minimalist effort and get minimalist results

>putting all your effort into compound movements is garbage

isolation cuck

post body

He's the type of guy who spends 3 hours at the gym each day and wonders why he he can't take a good photo of his body 4 years later.

agreed. minimalist routines are garbage.

what the fuck does efficient mean? in terms of numbers you can count??

>ad hominem

im backed up by science, you are backed up by fake natties

thanks for proving my point :)

Short sessions and with good results (for the amount of time put in)

clean and front squat and jerk, sure

6 exercises a week isn't even close to all your effort retard. You could do the routine twice then isolate afterwards and still recover.

Are you retarded m8? Serious question. A proper clean is caught in a full front squat

Minimalist routines arent really an issue if youre trying to look good. Your diet is.

AxBxAxx (week 1)
BxAxBxx (week 2)

Am I getting this right?

Minimalist routines are garbage

T. 6 year lifting who spent years doing minimalist routines getting nowhere and then exploding in size when I started routines with decent amounts of volume

Not enough volume, and lacks triceps/chest volume. The lats are heavily involved in dips and can take away a lot of work on pecs and triceps. And the only way to ensure good pec growth is with isolation.rows are also important for back muscles as pullups doesnt cover all of it, completely

And for me, the squat one day, and deadlift the other was worse at getting the deadlift number up than SS way of doing it.

deep dips fucked up my shoulder, so now everytime I see someone happily dipping I get angry.
Fuck you.