Then the idea is hypertrophy

4-6 sets of 8-12 reps

Bro split is going to be the best idea
Chest, back, shoulders as the main days
add arms into chest or arms
forget legs
eat little enough for abs to show

Jacked and Tan 2.0

just do high volume at a low enough intensity such that you never have to deload

~15 sets for each muscle you wanna grow a week

>forget legs

LMAO. Literally every model, or aesthetic lifter does some legs. You don't need T-rex quads, but you're a fucking idiot if you think a nice butt and developed thighs are not attractive to females, or just aesthetic in general.

U mirin?

Arnold blue print workout from BB.com

bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-1.html

now obviously customize it and change it however u want.

for example he warms up with sets of 30 with light weight but u can change that.

he has incline bench, with flat bench after don't be afriad to swap either for dumbell presses or machines or anything like that to make it more appropriate. feel free to change it up every few weeks or every weeks just to get the motion of volume training for aesthetics

The shoulder/arm day is really fun and delivers a great pump, the whole routine does really but feel free to alter it so u feel motivated to do it all the time

this

also a bro split is probably not a good idea dude. just stick with a high volume strength training 3 day a week full body routine but stay as lean as you can. a bro split will only slow your progress.

This one

>a bro split will only slow your progress
"Bro split" had always worked well. Maybe you're new to lifting so you're just parroting the latest fad.

pavel's easy strength routine and cardio everyday

don't forget your calisthenics cheeki breeki, gotta do those pullups and bar work for your core.

>Pavel
You don't get to bring gains

GERMAN
VOLUME
TRAINING
Also I'm assuming that you're pinning if you're going for ass-the-ticks, because building appropriate levels of muscle mass and then keeping them on a cut is FUCKING hard if you're not.

speaking of quaaaaaaaaaaads we have quads of quads over here

this.

>bro split era: everyone in gym looks like they lift

>Powerlifting era: pic related EVERYWHERE

So I deleted the fruit juice thing to make this bullshit more credible so that newfags are more likely to fall for it, pls share

top kek

You fucking faggot, get back in the squat rack and lift.

>Bro split is going to be the best idea
Who here /Bro split/ /home gym/ master race?

>4444
weeeew

But what if I cant spend 25 hours a day at the gym

What do you have against fruit juice? Fruits and veges blended up are fucking heaps healthy and good for your crap pipe and skin.

What the fuck is this shit. I don't know if this entire thread is just bait or satire but whatever.

Strength gain = size gain. Work every muscle group at least twice a week with no more than 3 days of rest in between. Drop the SS meme and go for either an intermediate strength program if you roid or go for a hypertrophy based upper / lower split.

I've been doing the following 3 times a week and seen more gains in a fortnight that in 3 months on SL

OHP 3 x 10
Chin Ups 5 x F
Bench 3 x 8-10
Push Ups 3 x F
Curls 3 x 10-12

I also do an intense 20 minute core workout on my off-days

I was forced into it because my back is fucked and squatting and deading was crippling me. Upper body bro lifts are the way to go, bro

I wonder how many retards have fallen for this

3xpush and 1 back movement. Yep, you clearly made that yourself

OH no, do exercises only in my way otherwise your muscles dont work and u get negative gainz xDDDDDD retards everyone lel xDDDDDDD

>Aethetics

Lisps 5x5
Tongue tip bites 8x3

quads(4) is always right

lol. guilty. fuck