>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km_hEhazzqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

How long can everybody hold a handstand?

Like a few seconds.

depends from person to person

thats his question buddy

I'm asking the people here in bwg. I'm at a 40 second wall handstand can do freestanding for about 6

How many pushups should I be doing every day if I want to increase my max from 25 to 35 very quickly (3 weeks)?

and that's my well thought out answer, friend
Then you should have made your question clearer.

this week 3x24, next 4x24, then you should be able to do 35

Traps:

Every BW trap workout I've found has sucked but I'm gymless.

Inverting myself on a bar and shrugging myself is like 25% as hard as actually shrugging a 1xBW bar.

What can I do to train my traps better? I'm pretty advanced at this but still can't find a good trap move

who shit in your cereal this morning

Can anyone advise on how likely am I to do a full ROM Natural (Nordic) Glute-Ham Raise, starting from a controlled eccentric, in the time span of 2 months?

How many times per week would one want to train Natural GHR?

If you eat a good diet with a lot of protein and hit it hard that seems pretty realistic. Getting initial first reps starting from negatives seems to be where Grease The Groove really shines.

Couldn't you hang onto the bar and shrug?

Bodyweight rows would work to some degree. Or just grab something heavy and walk around with it.

handstand shrugs or pushups is another exercise. Gymnastics doesn't really train traps well, pic related.

Posting routine to bump

2 minutes freestanding is my longest.

Ive done anywhere from 30-50 on a good day

>tfw learning to muscle up on the edges of dip bars

good look, press F to respect wrist

Alright, thanks. How many times per week to train them, considering they're my only hamstring specific exercise (excluding minor hamstring work coming from doing pistol squats).

> Inverting myself on a bar and shrugging myself is like 25% as hard as actually shrugging a 1xBW bar.

GTG is low vol, high freq

You know inverting means to be upside down don't you? If you just hang off a bar like a pullup, and shrug, that is not an inverted shrug.

An inverted shrug would basically mimic the last part of an ohp, which works the traps. Which means you should literally do what you posted instead of not knowing what you're talking about. Do a handstand and shrug up with your feet supported. I assumed you knew what you were talking about hence why I suggested just hanging normally.

Or man up and carry something around. Just because you believe in calisthetics doesn't mean you can't touch a weight for a hard to train muscle group. Do you also not do weighted pullups?

>You know inverting means to be upside down don't you?

Yes, I am well aware of that.

> Just man up and carry shit

I live like a nomad and move monthly. I cannot own weights or "man up," and no gym membership transfers as rapidly as I have to move.

I mean... I'm still open to input but when somebody says "just man up and X," it seems like they've run out of ideas.

Anyone got video of supine grip free standing HSPus?

for traps, i do shrug versions of a bunch of basic bodyweight moves. handstand shrugs, inverted hang shrugs, dip shrug, pushup shrugs, horizontal row shrugs, pullup shrugs

Has that worked out well? Do you just do a crapload of reps until your traps burn? Have you played with any variations like isometric holds?

Alright, same guy.

Muscle ups seem to work traps hard. Learn how to do those. Handstand shoulder shrugs, again (or handstand pushups with a shrug at the end). Deadhang shrugs. Lat raises with anything of weight. You also hit the middle delts with lat raises which are hard to hit with bw.

I can't help it if farmer's walks are one of the best trap exercises. I assumed you just didn't want to use weight, easy solution though.

Grab anything you can that will hold something in it. Bucket, backpack, pillowcase, sheets, towel, anything. Put as much weight as you can in there. Water (bucket), damp clothes, fingernail clippings, anything. Only do one hand at a time since the weight issue, or do equal sets switching off everytime so you make sure you get the same weight time for each arm/trap. Walk the fuck around with it with your weaker arm first with the heavier weight as long as you can, and then repeat for same time with other arm.

You will give out eventually, and you got a good core, forearm, and trap workout with whatever you had on hand.

If not, buy something heavier and throw it in your carry sack. Also do lat raises and deadhang (or handstand shrugs) to ensure you ruin your life if for whatever reason you didn't get a good trap workout.

So essentially unilateral shrug/farmers' walk work with improvised weights?

That's not a bad possibility.

I was considering figuring out how to do a unilateral inverted shrug, like a modified meathook position on a bar.

I might experiment with both, trying a 5 gallon water bottle right now. Thanks for the tip.

Not that guy but I like doing inverted rows, i feel like it hits the upper back well.
Also even though my traps are small I have a big neck so that makes up for it. Perhaps start training your neck instead.

Reporting back: sets of 30 one sided shrugs with a 5 gallon water jug actually burned my traps good.

I will continue doing these and also experiment with the meathook variant. Thanks again

You get a better core workout with unilateral since you're actively resisting folding to that side. The downside is it takes longer.

Try it out anyway. It should be better than what you're doing now. You can go up in two ways by increasing weight and increasing time, so there's progress to be made.

Obviously two buckets would work as well. If you don't have the same material in either, just make sure you switch arms and do equal walks with the heavier weight in each hand.

Plates are just weight, remember that. Fill a bucket with chains if you have to and do whatever you can with it. Though that'd be heavy as fuck but it'd be great for pullups and shit. Smaller chains could go in a backpack for weighted pushups as well. If you're looking for more ideas of other things.

If you can find a way to attach it to your body, you can workout almost any muscle.

bump to this

Kind of forgot about shrugs with the buckets. But yeah, good for you.

If you can manage to keep the water inside, you can also shrug harder, and almost power shrug it.

If you ever do do farmer's walks though (literally walk around a bedroom if you have to), your forearms will probably burn out before your traps. Find a way to strap it to your wrists if that's the case.

provide pic of what supine is perhaps

youtube.com/watch?v=km_hEhazzqw

someone holding it or even better doing pushups.

He means your fingers pointing at your face when doing a handstand pushup, ie why the fuck would you do that?