How do i go carl weathers in predator mode?

how do i go carl weathers in predator mode?

eat 15.000 kcal per day and sleep 20 hours

roids you stupid fuck

Dutch I am CIA

BBC GENETIX

play some bball with your homies every now and then and eat dat chicken. thats enough if you have bbc genetix

Eat good food.
Take a bone and throw it in a pot, some broth, a potato, baby you got a stew going.

Be black and take steroids

Start a cycle
Get paid to workout for a movie role
Lift instead of asking dumb questions on Veeky Forums
Enjoy your success as a ripped actor

Pushing pencils

Why so mad, bro?

Yes, that core is 100% roids.

Him and Arnie were pretty much definitely on roids, plus god tier genetics and nutrition. Arnie had a gym on set which he let everyone use so they'd be there every morning.

That's bretty smart. Like a home gym you can have delivered to you.
They should make a business that's like food trucks but with gyms.
Could call it the Bicep Bus.

Arnie is solid. There's an anecdote some guy said on one of his bodybuilding YouTube videos about how he'd bumped into Arnie at a gym, while Arnie was secretly (at the time he was still officially retired) training for his 7th and final mr olympia win. The guy said he started to put his weights away and Arnie just said "no, finish, your workout is just as important as mine".

Great guy. Always gives credit where its due in interviews as well.

Yeah I got the anecdote about Arnie's trailer gym from an interview with Jessie Ventura I was watching on YouTube and he said first thing he did was hand out keys to it to everyone on set.

Underrated.

Get your stew on nigga

....lose about 4lbs

flexacepmobile

>yfw grew up with all heroes being buff motherfuckers in action movies and cartoons alike, not whiny little numale pussies

Feelsgoodman

Hehehe

CIA?

Don't forget Burger King - they got free refills