/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

If you guys have the new copy/pasta post it here, I'll use it next time I start the thread

Remember everyone interested in /thicc/ becoming a general, filter it to the top of the catalog

Sorry lads. My powerlifting coach wants me to go down a weight class. At the next weight class down I'll be 10% bf and won't be thicc anymore technically. I'm already getting less attention from dudes and more from women. Sorry I've let you done thicc brahs.

Dont worry bro
Get nice lifts in your next meet and then bulk

>tfw can't decide
>naturally tend towards being /thicc/
>play rugby so being /thicc/ is great
>was sick recently and lost some fat
>more defined face and I feel immediately more aesthetic
>It's still true: Aesthetics = low bodyfat
>set the goal at the beginning of the year to go for performance and shit on "aesthetics"
>now I've tasted them again I want to get shredded
>/thicc/ is objectively superior and more functional than being lean at all cost
>lower bellyfat has been there for years, I need to get it off at some point
>It's summer and being fat sucks now
>I'm right at the point of "more would be too much"
>Recomping has never worked
>Too lazy to count calories and be autistic about my nutrition
>Still want to enjoy a couple beers every now and then
>Want to get rid of tfwnogf
>I need to be somewhat aesthetic to make up for being an ugly manlet
>getting fatter would be terrible.
hold me bros

>>Want to get rid of tfwnogf
Neither thicc nor otter will fix that

Yeah I know.
But there's only two reasons fro tfwnogf
>autism
>uglyness
I've been working on my autism and it's gotten better.
And losing (facial) fat is the only thing I have control over that can improve my uglyness

>implying thotts dont love thicc boyos

>I've been working on my autism and it's gotten better.
Apparently not, judging by the previous post. Calm down, you look fine. Dress nice and go dancing, it's literally the best ice breaker

>thotts
>boyos
>Niggerspeak in general
Please stop posting, global rule #2 applies here

I meant autism concerning interaction with girls.
My internal autism is just that, internal. I only let it out on anonymous puerto rican rice counting forums.

And yeah, maybe I look fine. But I'm pretty sure with less bodyfat I would look much better.

I think I need some help lads.

I wrestled for my school last year at 145 after coming down from 206. I didn't have that much muscle mass, but I was lean and pretty aesthetic. After the season ended I was told that I'd be needed at heavier weights next year like the 160 or 170. Now, while I'm a whole lot stronger, i put on more fat than I'd like. Is recomp worth it? How does one go about getting thicc from a semibuiltfat?

lmao pipe down nerd. you sound like a moist twat

I'll have you know that "boyo" is in fact a term of irish origin buddy boyo

post the editted one with c6w and 28 free programs it's triggering me

Currently trying to cut down to this mode. Started 6'2" 280lbs with 2/3/4/5 for my lifts, trying to get down to 230-240 and keeping most of my strength.

whoah chill man
>>>/reddit/

since i got slightly bit thiccer a very hot latina milf from work hits on me like crazy.
Dont get me wrong id love to tap that round bubble butt, but she has kid and is married.

She even "jokingly" gets mad if i speak with chicks at work.

>>Want to get rid of tfwnogf
/thicc/ will help you with getting a bf.

Niggers detected

Which of the following routines is more /thicc/ specific?
Ignore the "intensity-volume" nomenclature for the time being. It may or may not refer to TM %s.
>Routine 1:
AxBxAxx BxAxBxx
>A
Squat intensity/DL intensity (alternating)
Bench intensity/Bench volume
DL volume/Squat volume
>B
Power cleans intensity
Chinups intensity/OHP intensity
OHP volume/Chinups volume
>Routine 2
AxBxCxx
Logic is to space the two lower body lifts exactly like in an upper/lower split (2-3 days apart), add some upper body work in those days too and have an upper body exclusive day. So in total lower body is trained 2x week and upper is trained 3x week. All intensity lifts are placed before the respective volume lift. The only exception is squats, but honestly the time between is the weekend where I pretty much only sleep.
There's 2 push, 2 pull and 2 leg lifts, each done once for intensity and once for volume.
>A
Squat, Bench, Rows intensity
Deadlift volume
>B
OHP, chinups intensity
Bench, rows volume
>C
Deadlift intensity
OHP, chinups, squat volume

Am I /thicc/? Also bodyfat estimate pls

pretty nice, cut a tiny bit and work your core more perhaps

not sure about the cutting

is this thicc?

Am I thicc guys??

A little too defined for true /thicc/, a bulk wouldn't hurt

I think that's more bear than thicc.

Thicc but chest needs more definition

So many programs go AxBxCx or AxBxAx
are there any that go something like ABCx or is always on/off

Please respond

Routine 1 is more thicc but I personally like routine 2 because I don't wanna be too thicc

Get body hair an work out upper pecs
Cut a bit too

>Routine 1 is more thicc
How so? Routine 1 is 3 exercises a day (9/week) and routine 2 is 4 (12/week)

PPL, duh
>push
Bench 5rm
OHP 3x5@90%
>pull
weighted chin-ups 5rm
chest supported rows 3x5 @90%
>legs
squats 5rm
deadlifts 3x5@80%

PPLx, then alternate
Accessories can be dips, facepulls, lunges, windshield wipers, leg press etc

Page 6 is too low

what can I do for my v line and abs show off at higher bf%?

your legs need more work desu.

eat more, lift more, sleep more

i was 210 lbs of fat @ 6'2, then i was 148 lbs of skinny fat (moreso skinny) now im 185lbs and low bf% hoping to get up to between 215-230 again but retaining around 10-15% bf for abs

not yet, need more muscle. keep working.

Curious too

>barbell thicc
>thousands of weighted pull-ups & still no lats

This thread's for me.

How often do you thicc brahs do deadlifts? I used to do it 2x a week but now thinking I'll do it once a week and then do RDL's on the volume day.

Am I thicc

I realize my chest sucks. It's always been my weakness

Do lat pulldowns too, isolates lats better.

your form might be shit. i had the same problem until i looked up a bunch of videos and fixed my form. when i got my form right my lats exploded.

i usually deadlift heavy once a week and on my second lower day i do a variation like snatch or defecit.

I could easily decide to be a THICC God but the girls don't like it

>inb4 lol he does it for girls

Fuck you, I'm a man and I need to get me some. It's a natural necessity like sleeping or eating, don't fucking act like pussy isn't everything

how can you possibly have shit form doing pullups? Unless you dont go down all the way

>but the girls don't like it

im convinced girls most want to have kids with dudes who are thicc/look like fathers to begin with

Maybe. At higher weights I definitely feel it less in my lats, but for most sets I really try to consciously engage them.

the sort of position you are in

keeping your chest up, legs in front of you, not letting your elbows flare, keeping the motion straight, keeping your shoulders back are all key in good form and lat engagement.

I've had different experiences, desu.
When I was 18 - 22 I had a qt GF who loved the husky thicc look. She was a sloot, and after we broke up she pretty much admitted that she had to think of me with her new partner to get off during sex. Her new partner was thinner/more aesthetic than me too. It confused me but, it was what it was. Now I've got a Latina who constantly hits on me, but Latina's always go for the thicc look so that's not surprising.

Be thicc by choice if you want, user. Plenty of opportunities whether you're thicc or thinn.

I'm shifting my goal to thiccmode because:

>due to work I always wear collared button-downs that would hide low bf figures
>I want to be able to win fights and weight is king

mfw girls grabbing arms and complimenting my legs

braaaap

>tfw fat distribution similar to #3
i.e. that tumor-like lump of fat below the bellybutton
Belly fat distribution makes such a huge difference in aesthetics, and how much fat you can carry while still looking fine.
>2 friends and I
>all some amount of bellyfat
>I got it all in the middle lower belly
>I'm lean enough that my upper abs are visible if I flex, I got an adonis belt and my serratus is visible. Still, my lower belly is sticking out as if I was a fatass.
>If I gain weight I look fat because it mostly goes to the belly and makes it stick out even more.
>If I lose weight, this fucking lump slowly shrinks but stubbornly stays in place.

>other guy got it mostly on the sides, i.e. love handles
>he's the fattest, but his torso is pretty flat in the front. But he's got inches of fat sticking out on the sides.

>third one has it evenly distributed around
>He's the heaviest (decent amount of muscle too). He has zero definition. His belly goes straight down all around.
>If he gains weight, it expands in all directions, he looks fatter, but still more aesthetic than a belly or love handles sticking out.

who else /inferiorfatdistribution/ here?

How much time you have?

I like cut then a good bulking programm.
F.e. boring but big; mass made simple etc.

Am I /thicc/?

Am I /thicc/?

no. You're a fucking skinny twink

I feel you bro

You need to gain more.
Bodydysmorphia so real

Todays workout sucked. Didn't manage to get anywhere near as much volume in as I'd hope.

What's the go with the set/rep schemes of 70s big LP? Justin mentions how good they are and how they help you progress so well, what are they?

women like whatever their current dick bearer looks like
get into PUA bro, the rooshv forum is a great place to learn and grow

no that shit is toxic. You'll just mess yourself up if you get into this "pick up" stuff. It might seem cool to be able to "game" girls into sleeping with you when you're young, but in the long run you're going to be just as messed up as the whores themselves.

Anyone tried Greg Nuckols' DUP routine?

OOOOOOH HE T H I C C BOI