It gonna take me a few years to make it. By then it will be 26-27 for me. Wouldn't it be too late by then?

It gonna take me a few years to make it. By then it will be 26-27 for me. Wouldn't it be too late by then?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you could try your hardest and make it big

If you're chronically single at 27 you're probably ugly and should date girls in your own league anyway

Gonna be 30 in a few months and I guess I'm single forever. But I have a good job, live comfy, and fuck girls regularly. It's not so bad.

Won't getting a nice body offset some of my ugly though?

>tfw turned 27 on Sunday
>only been lifting 2 months

A-at least I'm not as bad as chris chan...

Sure. Knowing how to deal with women will help more though. I've seen guys with looks that could easily make them Chads fumble at every opportunity.

But have you seen the opposite? IE ugly dudes who get cute girls?

Have an old friend who fits that bill. Insanely skinny and not that great looking, seemed to resign himself to his fate physically many years ago. However, during that time, he just constantly practiced talking to girls. Constantly. Of course, he got better with time and although he didn't consistently get cute girls, he sure did better than his looks would have you think.

That said, I think a fundamental understanding that women are perpetual children and do not understand the concepts of honor and trust in the way men do helps make talking to them much easier.

Don't try to 'game' them, just understand the game that is their biologically inherited lack of self-awareness and logic.

Fuck the plebbit hate, there are nuggets of gold in this subreddit: reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/top/?sort=top&t=all

Read the 'Theory Reading' in the side bar. Good luck.

This. I'm 6/10 face with nice eyes and fit. Charm is everything. Turning 27 in Dec. Bumble is 2ez to find a girl to take out and make out with.

Thanks for giving me hope boys, I was in a pit of despair over my looks lately but maybe it's not hopeless.

That image was probably made by a girl, there's no reason why you can't get a great, younger partner

dont thank me yet. getting charm if you're a dork is 1000x harder then going to the gym everyday.

20 year olds think finishing puberty means you're an adult

In grown up world, 20 yo is childhood of real life. everything before that is nursery.

I'm 30, and better and more successful in every area of my life, including looks and sexual life. A 30 yo me-mind in my 20 yo physical self would've probably make me soar higher and sooner, but then again, the added value of 30 yo me comes from learning from all the dumb things I thought and did at 20.

tl;dr: It's only too late when you think it's too late. There are 60yo out there learning scuba-diving and getting a new gf, while some 25 yo is a fat piece of shit who only talks about his mortgage and shitty family man life. Go for it, OP

Not incel, not ugly (just average) and fairly successful and still chronically single at 27.

I refuse to lower my standards. A quick lay is preferable to being stuck in an unhappy relationship.

Just roid, user. Once your past 25 you're pretty much in the clear to do so.

It's called dating younger women you absolute brainlet.

Define chronically single. Most people in major cities date casually well into their 30s. If you're brown or a hick please stop projecting your subhuman values onto the rest of us

>this entire post

bro wtf im literally 27 and having those exact thoughts just last night. and by having those thoughts I mean I was begging a 5 year older hot blond mom to give me a chance (was not successful)

JUST i hate my fukin life

Where do you people live that these are your options at 27? Maybe I should stay in the city after all

>Not incel, not ugly (just average) and fairly successful and still chronically single at 27.

if you have to ask, you're already fucked. now fuck off back to one of the designated punk bitch boards, you emasculated retard:

I have a different kind of issue im 24 and single but i look barely 18 so girls my own age dont even think im close to their age lol

grump

>feels

I am 6'2" and was always approached by women and even sometimes catcalled by girls. I have BBC genetics but I'm white and afraid of social contact with women. I constantly get women talking to me but always sperg out and end up ignoring or not talking to them.

Roid boii.

You will realize that pretty much 90% of the shredded aesthetic guys that were in their early twenties and late teens that picked up and fucked chicks were all juicing. I was friends with a few dudes that juiced during highschool and all they did was fuck a new girl every week. Looked like 24 year old dudes in highschool though. I started my last year but I already looked like I was in my twenties by the time I was eighteen.

I got my first GF when I was 27, she was 22 back then. Married when I was 31. Idk why you'd ever marry someone your age, just go for a younger one

Don't sweat it user.
When I attended my 10 year high school reunion I was shown the whole misery that we call our existence.

>Stacy and Chad actually making it
>some other Stacy and Chad ODed or died in a car crash
>more than 60% fat or obese
>people starting to look like shit because of bad diet, alcohol, meds and stress
>neckbeard turned beta provider for flat faced azn gril
>neckbeard necked himself
>skinny computer nerds still skinny nerds with even more extreme forward head posture
>'career' roasties complaining that they can't find a neurosurgeon Chad, resorting to hording cats
>most knee deep in debt and stuck in mediocre jobs

Just make sure to avoid the mistakes people want you to make; they just want to pull you down their level.

why not just date 18-21 year olds what the fuck? cuckhold

So essentially it never gets better?

And your story? I always wondered why people even attend these things now, you can see all their misery right on facebook.

It does if you keep on working on yourself.

35 y.o here who just started making it

Nobody can stop you from making it but you

Mediocre but secure job, some on and off relationships, no more debt, small apartment and shitty beater car (saving money atm), good health because of broccoli-brown rice-chicken meme diet and lifting.

People lie on facebook all the time, it can't get much further from real life.

Please don't. Or just be in a relationship but don't reproduce

Fine. Don't work out. Why would you even pose the question of working out if you already feel like giving up?

Picture is complete bullshit and probably made by a 30 something single woman. When you are a good looking 30 year old male that makes good money, the doors open like never before.

Shit, this is me

These are the real answers in this thread. When you find your success in life, it will probably not look like what you envisioned at the start of your journey. But the journey doesn't end until you say it does.